Mr Cust,
足尖轻舞的经理从没听说过你
the manager of Twinkle Toes has never heard of you.
你是怎么得到打字机的
How did you acquire the typewriter?
有人给我的
It was given to me.
那么让你挨家挨户推销丝♥袜♥
And was the idea to sell stockings door-to-door
也是有人建议你的吗
given to you as well...
一个曾经和你玩过双陆棋的人
by someone whom you had once played backgammon with?
你下棋输了 但那人很热心
You lost to them but they were kind,
给你指了条谋生的路
suggested a way in which you could make a living,
还给你推荐了寄身之所
suggested a place where you could find a room,
随后丝♥袜♥包裹寄到了
and then the packages of stockings arrived,
还附了多本《ABC铁路指南》
and the ABC railway guides,
和一套衣服 好让你看着体面
and the clothes, so you could be smart,
能留下个好印象
make a good impression.
那件帽子和大衣
The hat, coat.
-对 -你还收到了指令
- Yes. - And you got instructions,
告诉你目的地和时间
where to go, what date,
还有一份名单 列出潜在丝♥袜♥买♥♥家的地址
a list of names and addresses where you might sell the stockings
是按照字母表顺序来的
in alphabetical order,
非常有条理 非常实用
very methodical, practical?
对
Yes.
我喜欢秩序
I like order.
没了这些 没了指令 我
Without it, without instruction, I...
就迷茫了
get rather lost.
你还记得这个人吗
Would you remember this person?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的记忆常有大♥片♥空白
I have such terrible blanknesses.
有时会忘记面孔
Sometimes faces go,
有时会在一个地方醒来 却不记得是怎么去的
I wake up in places, and I can't remember how I got there.
有时还有血
Sometimes there is blood...
在我身上
on me.
还有把刀
There was the knife...
还有那些死去的人
and all those dead people.
我不想做个禽兽
I don't want to be a monster.
你并不是 先生
You're not, Monsieur.
我赶最后一列车回去陪赫敏
I'm going back on the last train to be with Hermione.
她太虚弱了 不过还是托我向你表达谢意
She's so weak, but she wanted me to thank you.
她客气了
I'm sure she does.
她以前曾经对卡尔迈克说
She always used to say to Carmichael
你是他给她的最好的生日礼物
that you were the best birthday present he ever gave her.
的确
True.
那场派对之后 如果再有聚会
After that party, if there was a treat
或者哪怕她只是想引起某个人的注意
or even if she just wanted to get someone's attention,
她都会说你的口头禅
she would use your phrase.
她会说"好孩子们" 然后鼓掌
"Mes enfants," She'd say, and clap her hands.
这种称呼是哪里来的
Where did that come from, that phrase, "mes enfants"?
"我的孩子们" 为什么这么说
"My children," Why that?
只是个口头禅罢了
Merely a verbal flourish.
大家觉得这样叫很有趣
People found it entertaining,
你初来乍到个陌生的地方
and when you are a stranger in a strange land,
幽默点不是坏事
it helps to be entertaining.
嗯 我想也是
Yes, I can only imagine.
你看起来好多了
You're looking better.
希望你不介意我这样说
I hope you don't mind me saying
不过我之前还挺担心你的
but I was rather concerned for you before.
我现在好多了
Yes, I'm feeling well.
那就好
Good.
我哥总是说 每个人都要有自己的目标
My brother always said that every man needs a purpose.
这你有了
You have yours,
我...
and I...
我现在找到了
Well, I think I've just found mine.
我要成为一名丈夫
I'm going to be a husband.
-格雷小姐吗 -是
- Miss Grey? - Yes.
我非常爱她 不仅仅是爱
I'm very much in love with her. Well, more than in love.
我被她迷得神魂颠倒
I'm utterly enthralled.
等这一切结束 我要向她求婚
When this is all over, I'm going to pop the question.
当然了 她不一定会答应
Of course, she might not say yes.
她肯定会的
I am certain she will.
但愿如此
I do hope you're right.
如果她拒绝我 我会心碎的
I'll be a broken man if she doesn't.
很感谢你让我
Thank you so much for enabling me
能告诉赫敏ABC被抓了
to tell Hermione that ABC has been caught.
卡尔迈克和其他被害者将得到公道
That Carmichael and the others would have justice.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我给了承诺
I was bound.
我对逝者许了诺
I gave my word to the dead.
我还挺担心你的
I was rather concerned for you.
我在你衣柜里找到的
I found it in your wardrobe.
你想干什么
What do you want?
证明我知道
Prove that I knew.
证明我为富兰克林打掩护了
Prove that I covered for Franklin.
你证明不了
You can't.
那么
Well, then...
请走吧
..Kindly leave.
我是无辜的 而且我要换衣服了
I'm an innocent woman, and I wish to get changed.
我的衣服呢
Where are my clothes?!
你的酒店账单并未结算
Your hotel bill has not been settled.
你的衣裙
None of the bills for your dresses,
帽子 鞋子的账单都没结算
your hats, your shoes, have been settled.
赫敏夫人死前 富兰克林根本没钱
Franklin has no money until Lady Hermione dies.
而她还活着呢
She is still living. Just.
我的皮草
My furs, my furs,
不不不 那是我的
no, no, no, that's mine! That's mine!
他本来也会杀了你的
He would have killed you as well.
你也清楚
You know that really.
你少可怜我
Don't you pity me.
富兰克林的指纹与打字机上的未知指纹匹配
Franklin's fingerprints match the unknown ones on the typewriter.
信件的诡计犹如腹语
The artifice in the letters was ventriloquism.
卡斯特先生被♥操♥纵了
Monsieur Cust was being worked.
这些言语被强行塞进他嘴中
Words put into his mouth.
我以前靠这个为生的
I used to make a living at this.
那你可需要换个新生计了 朋友
Well, then, you need a new living, my friend.
这很难
It's hard.
你需要个人推荐你
You need someone to recommend you,
我又不认识谁
and I don't know anyone.
你现在认识我了
Well, you know me now.
我在销♥售♥业有朋友
Got some friends in sales,
我帮你个忙吧 卡斯特先生
and I'm going to do you a favour, Mr Cust.
这真是缘分啊
Sometimes the stars align.
祝好
Chin-chin.
可别把这些玩意放我门廊里
I'm sick of these hazards in my vestibule.
我替您拿上去吧 太太
Let me carry them up for you, madam.
是这边吧
This way, is it?
富兰克林
Franklin?
如果你不想死
If you want to stay alive...
彻斯顿966
Churston, 9-6-6.
亲爱的 让卡尔来接电♥话♥好吗
Darling, can you ask Car to come to the telephone?
我刚才在洗澡 出什么事了吗
I was in the bath. Is there something wrong?
好了 对不起 别哭
Come on now, I'm sorry, don't cry.
我不该吼你的
I shouldn't have shouted at you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了
Come here.
好了 别哭
Come on, now, don't cry.
继续 他还在听着呢
Keep going. He's still out there listening.
继续
Keep going.
你怎么不上火车 你个白♥痴♥
Why aren't you on the train, you fucking idiot?
有人在吗 可以帮帮我吗
Someone there. Can you help me, please?
帮帮我
Please. Help me.
有时候 亚历山大·波拿巴·卡斯特
Sometimes, Alexander Bonaparte Cust,
就是这么有缘分
the stars align.
你已经没用了