The usual run of drunk and disorderlies and breaches of the peace,
斗殴 卖♥♥淫
punch-ups, soliciting
还有一个男孩打碎了阿舍烟草店的窗户
and a boy broke the window of Asher's tobacconists.
而阿舍太太没有应门
And Mrs Asher didn't answer the door.
刚上车的旅客请出示车票
New tickets, please.
请出示车票
New tickets.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
-先生 -谢谢
- Sir. - Merci.
刚上车的旅客请出示车票
New tickets, please.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, madam.
阿舍太太
Mrs Asher?
女士
Madame?
我会找到这个人的 女士
I will find this person, madame.
我会找到那人的
I will find them.
我向你郑重许诺
I give you my solemn word.
*像一座大钟嘀嗒嘀嗒*
*Like the tick, tick, tock of the stately clock*
*庄严地靠着墙*
*As it stands against the wall*
*像一场小雨滴答滴答*
*Like the drip, drip, drip of the raindrops*
*而盛夏雨季已过去*
*When the summer shower is through*
*我内心一个声音反复唱着*
*So a voice within me keeps repeating*
*你 你 你*
*You, you, you*
*日日夜夜 只有你*
*Night and day, you are the one*
*天上有日月 我心里只有你*
*Only you beneath the moon or under the sun*
*无论你离我远近*
*Whether near to me or far...*
闭嘴 莉莉
Shut up, Lily!
你吵得我心里乱糟糟的
I can't hear myself bloody think!
你个杀人的混♥蛋♥
You murdering sack of shit bastard.
快点
Come on, then!
赶紧进去
Get in here!
好了
That's it.
进去
Get in!
等着被绞死吧 我告诉你
Going to the rope for this, you know that?
勒断你的脖子
Going to crack your neck.
不是我
It wasn't me.
-放屁 -真不是他
- Balls. - It isn't him.
你仔细看看吧 邦斯警探
Use your eyes, Detective Bunce.
爱丽丝·阿舍的邻居说他总是威胁妻子
Alice Asher's neighbour said he was always threatening his wife,
而且他说要割了她的喉咙
that he said he was going to cut her throat,
把她整个脑袋都割下来
then he was going to cut her head clean off
而他真的就差点把她脑袋割下来了
and he practically did cut her head clean off.
她的头 被割下来了
Her head? Her head was cut off?
装得跟你不知道似的
Like you don't know.
要造成这样的致命伤
To inflict such a mortal wound
而且凶器并不顺手
with a weapon inadequate to the task
就需要很大的力量
requires great strength.
阿舍先生酗酒
Monsieur Asher is a dipsomaniac.
他有震颤性谵妄
He has delirium tremens.
他连根火柴都拿不稳 跟别说刀了
He could not strike a match, let alone wield a knife.
而且血迹呢 他没洗过手
And where is the blood? He's not washed his hands.
按理说血迹会嵌在他的指甲盖里
There would be blood ingrained in the beds of his fingernails,
指节和手腕上的皮肤褶皱里
the skin of his knuckles, his wrists,
衬衫的袖口上也是 到处都会有
the cuffs of his shirt. There would be blood everywhere.
不是他干的
It isn't him.
他可能戴了手套 行凶后扔了
He bought some gloves and then he chucked them after.
天哪 邦斯警探 你不了解人性弱点
Mon dieu, Detective Bunce, you are no student of human frailty.
他把所有的钱都花在他沉溺的罪恶上了
Any money he has, he spends on his demon.
都拿去买♥♥酒了
On alcohol.
他不可能买♥♥手套的
He would not buy gloves.
而且收银机也没有被动过
And the cash register was undisturbed.
如果是为了钱 他肯定都拿走了
If money were the motive, he would have taken it.
你以为你无所不知 是吧
You reckon you know it all, don't you? Hm?
其实不是
Well, you don't.
结案了
Case closed.
如果妈知道你是这种人 贝蒂
If Mum knew what you were really like, Betty.
如果唐纳德知道的话
If Donald knew.
他迟早会发现的
He'll find out.
除非我先厌倦他 因为他很无趣 梅根
But not before I get bored of him. Because he is boring, Megan.
他唯一有趣的地方就是钱
The only thing interesting about him is his pay packet.
他实在太无趣了
He is so boring.
跟他说话就像对牛弹琴
It's like talking to a plate.
你之前是怎么忍♥受他的
How did you put up with him?
我爱过他
I loved him.
我动动手指 他就跑来了
All I had to do was click my fingers and he came running.
毫不犹豫地抛弃你
Threw you over like you were nothing.
我是帮了你的忙 梅根
I did you a favour there, Megan.
你迟早会明白的
One day you'll see that
到时就不再像现在这样醋意大发 闷闷不乐
and maybe then you'll stop being such a sour, joyless, vinegar tits.
好了
Anyway...
祝你好梦
..Sweet dreams.
你好 赫尔克里 你觉得阿舍太太如何
"Hello, Hercule. What did you think of Mrs Asher?
她的血溅了一地
"She made a terrible mess.
你知道接下来是什么了吧
"You know what's next, don't you?
B
"B.
但哪个B呢 什么时候呢
"But which B? And when?
祝好
"Chin-chin.
A
"A...
B
"..B...
C
"..C."
另一个人更惨是吗
I should see the other chap, eh?
你们是为个姑娘打起来的吗
Were you fighting over a girl?
不是
No.
真是遗憾
Oh, that's a shame.
女孩就喜欢男人为她打架
Girls love being fought over.
让我们觉得很受欢迎
Makes us feel all wanted and desirable.
那里是什么
What you got in there?
家族银器吗
Family silver?
我做销♥售♥的
I'm in sales.
我到处走
I travel...
带着推销品
..With what I sell.
直呼姑娘的名字才礼貌呢
It's polite to use a girl's name, you know.
贝蒂
Betty.
现在我们是朋友了
Now we're friends.
你卖♥♥什么呢
What do you sell, then?
伯纳德小姐 9号♥桌等着呢
Miss Barnard, table nine is waiting.
就来 威尔克太太
Just coming, Mrs Welk.
这我绝对是要了
Oh, I'm definitely keeping these.
太好看了
They're lovely.
而且价格也合理
And very reasonably priced.
如果你现在没空去拿钱包
I mean, if you're too busy now to get your purse,
我可以等你下班再来
I can come back when you've finished your shift?
不 我不花钱买♥♥东西的
Oh, no, I don't pay for things.
男人都主动给我东西
Men give them to me.
我不能
I can't.
这是我的生计
This is my livelihood.
你是个处♥男♥吧
You're a virgin, aren't you?
什么
What?
你该觉得感激
You should be grateful that
你摸过的东西现在穿在了我身上
anything you've touched is now touching me.
你不可能比这更接近我的大腿了
This is the closest you're ever going to get to my legs.
想着这个滚一边自己玩蛋去吧
Now slither off and play with yourself thinking about that.
西洋双陆棋就该这么玩
And that's how you play backgammon.
你今晚不顺啊
Not your night.
我都替你难过了
You're breaking my heart.
谢谢
Thank you.
拿开你的臭手
Get your sweaty hands off me.
你欠我丝♥袜♥的钱
You owe me for the stockings.
偿清了 处♥男♥
Debt paid. Virgin.
-唐纳德 -你得跟我回家
- Donald. - You're coming home with me.
放开 你个混♥蛋♥呆子
Let go, you dozy bastard.
你不走 我们就完了 我不会娶你的
You stay here, we're through - I won't marry you.
我伤心死了