Oh, my broken heart.
我还有个男人呢
I have a chap in here
他有你一辈子都挣不来的钱
who's got more about him than you'll ever have.
给我走开吧 别惹我生气了
So off you trot and stop getting on my nerves.
别去追他 梅根
Don't run after him, Megan.
有点自尊吧
Have some bloody dignity.
你知道接下来是什么了吧
"You know what's next, don't you?
B
"B.
但哪个B呢
"But which B?"
她是谁
Who is she?
伊丽莎白·伯纳德
Elizabeth Barnard.
人称贝蒂
Known as Betty.
她在姜黄猫咖啡馆工作
She works down at the Ginger Cat Cafe.
我亲爱的
My darling.
特别的小宝贝啊
My special darling baby!
是谁 谁会做这种事
Who? Who would do something like this?
谁啊
Who?
我刚得知
I've just been told.
这不可能
It can't be true.
有人夺走了我们的好姑娘 唐纳德
Someone took our girl from us, Donald.
我们的完美天使
Our perfect angel!
我们没了她要怎么办啊
What are we going to do without her?
我去泡茶
I'll make some tea.
我觉得你可能会需要点帮助
I thought you might require some assistance.
我们的特别小宝贝
"Our special darling.
我们的完美天使
"Our perfect angel."
贝蒂两者都算不上 我妹妹是个荡♥妇♥
Betty wasn't either of those things. My sister was a slut.
小姐 你妹妹死了
Mademoiselle, your sister is dead.
那她也是个荡♥妇♥
She was still a slut.
我自己会泡茶
I can make the tea by myself.
想去溜溜吗
Do you want your walk?
想吗
Do you?
那好吧
Oh, very well.
我的工作完成了
I've finished my work.
可以陪你一起去吗 卡尔迈克爵士
Would you mind if I joined you, Sir Carmichael?
当然 但外面挺荒凉的
Not at all, but it is quite wild out there.
我正好想呼吸下新鲜空气
Well, I could use the fresh air.
荒野的天气让人兴奋
And wild weather is exhilarating.
那好啊 我们欢迎你一起来
Well, in that case, we'd love your company.
走吧 威尔伯 走吧
Come on, Wilbur. Come on.
走啦
Come on.
富兰克林
Franklin?
陪他们去
Go with them.
你真是最棒的小叔子了
You're the best brother-in-law a girl could have.
亲爱的 我是你唯一的小叔子
Darling, I'm the only brother-in-law you have.
*我日夜思念你*
*I think of you, night and day*
*日夜思念*
*Day and night...*
你是卡斯特先生
You're Mr Cust.
是的
Yes.
你有事吗
Is there something you want?
-你妈妈在吗 -她出去了
- Is your mother in? - She's out.
参加她的会面 得去好久
One of her meetings. She'll be ages...
等她回来时也会酩酊大醉了
..And be rat-arsed when she gets in.
这样啊
I see.
你想约一次吗
Did you want to book?
如果是 你可以直接跟我说
Cos if you did, you could book direct with me.
我也能自己留着钱
Then I could keep the money.
就当我们私下的安排
It could be just our arrangement.
她跟你说做什么了
She tell you what it was?
普通的要一先令
Shilling for ordinary.
这并不普通
This isn't ordinary.
从来都不是 卡斯特先生
It never is, Mr Cust.
从来都不是
It never is.
我知道你在干什么 婊♥子♥
I see what you're doing! Whore!
-我看穿你了 -老天爷啊 卡普斯迪克
- I see what you are! - For God's sake! Capstick!
她是秘书 是下人
She's the secretary, she's staff.
她想夺走你 卡尔
She's trying to take you away from me, Car.
好了 亲爱的 上♥床♥去吧
Come on, my darling. Come on, let's get you to bed.
她都等不及我死了
She can't wait for me to be dead.
抱歉 索拉 她的话都不是真心的
Sorry, Thora. She doesn't mean any of it.
那不是她的本意
It's not really her speaking.
谢谢你 莉莉
Thank you, Lily.
卡斯特先生
Mr Cust.
是 彻茨古德先生
Yes, Mr Treadgold.
搜查令 搜查并没收与罪案相关的证据
Warrant to search and seize evidence pertaining to crime,
你向当局隐瞒的证据
evidence which you have withheld from the proper authorities.
我去跟你说时
When I tried to tell you about it,
你说那只是愚人节玩笑
you told me it was April Fools' Day.
请听我说 克罗姆警督
Please listen to me, Inspector Crome.
两位死去女性身边
A copy of the ABC railway guide
都留下了一本《ABC铁路指南》
was left beside the bodies of both dead women.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
那是凶手在告诉我们
It is the killer telling us "Les regles du jeu" -
游戏规则
the rules of the game.
国内每条铁路线
Every railway line,
任何一个站台 字母表上的所有字母
any station, in the country, all letters of the alphabet.
-那是私人物品 -有搜查令
- That is private! - Warrant.
亲爱的波洛先生
"Dear Monsieur Poirot,
我妻子和我觉得你很了不起
"my wife and I think You're really rather marvellous."
旧粉丝信件 好啊
Old fan letters. Sweet.
-都拿走 -你不需要那些
- Pack the lot. - You don't need them.
他认识你
He knows you,
凶手
the killer...
所以我们要翻查一切
..So we'll be going through everything.
什么都不是私人的了
Nothing's private any more.
这个是在门垫上的
This was on the mat.
我给你读
I'll read it to you.
邮戳是哪里
What is the postmark?
克里克伍德
Cricklewood.
你好 赫尔克里
"Hello, Hercule.
贝蒂真美 是吧
"Betty was a pretty girl, wasn't she?
有那么一刻
"There was a moment
当她意识到死亡已向她张开双臂
"When she realised that death was waiting with open arms.
她放弃了抵抗
"She surrendered to me
我靠过去 呼入了她的最后一口气
"And I leaned over her and inhaled her last breath...
吸进了我嘴里 那气息如此美妙
"..Drew it into my mouth and it tasted so sweet.
我的血似乎为那份美妙而咏唱
"I felt my blood sing with its sweetness.
但我累了 赫尔克里
"But I'm tired, Hercule,
所以我们稍事休息 过后再继续
"So we'll have a little rest and we'll pick up where we left off.
祝好
"Chin-chin."
-马上打电♥话♥叫医生 -我不是来做家务的
- Telephone the doctor now. - I'm not here for domestic duties.
你去叫医生 或叫哪个女仆做
You telephone the doctor or get one of the maids to do it.
我还端着一碗夫人
I am carrying a bowl of her ladyship's blood
刚咳出的血
that she's just coughed up
女仆在换被血浸透的床单
and the maids are changing her blood-soaked sheets
所以你给我动动身子 马上去打电♥话♥
so get off your skinny arse and telephone the doctor. Now.
索拉 叫他快点来
Thora, tell him to hurry.
她很痛苦
She's in a lot of pain.
当然
Of course.
我会早晚派一名警官来收你的邮件
I'll send a constable morning and evening to collect your post.
白天也别去犯罪现场了
And don't make any more day trips to crime scenes.
没有我你是抓不到ABC的
You will not catch ABC without me.
我能的
Yes, I will.
我的朋友贾普警督就很有自知之明
My friend Inspector Japp had the grace and wit
知道自己的智力有限
to know the limitations of his intellect.
真希望你有哪怕一点他的谦逊
I wish you had one ounce of his humility.
你朋友 贾普 你欺骗了他 骗了他很多年
Your friend, Japp, who you deceived, who you lied to for years.
我从未撒过谎
I never lied.
你对他说你战前曾在比利时做警♥察♥
You told him you were a policeman in Belgium before the war,
警探 但你不是
a detective, but you weren't.
上层问起过你的事