我没有对你隐瞒消息
I did not withhold information from you.
别中伤我来让自己更受欢迎
Do not tell lies about me to make yourself more popular.
我什么都没说过 他们自己编的
I didn't say a bloody thing! They make up what they want,
-他们总是这样 -因为这篇报道
- they always do. - Because of this,
我在街上被人吐口水
I have been spat at in the street!
我也被人吐过口水啊 条子常遇到这种事
Well, I've been spat at, too! Happens to coppers.
这下我又成警♥察♥了 还是"条子"呢 真可喜
Oh. So now I am a policeman? A "Copper", even. How gratifying.
别扭曲我的话 先别管上面怎么说你了
Don't twist my words! And never mind what it says about you -
看看他们是怎么说我的
look what they say about me!
-说我连自己的屁♥股♥都找不到 -他们没那么说
- I can't find my arse with both hands! - That is not what it says.
没什么差别了
Well, it might as well do.
-搞什么 -阿舍太太遇害时穿着新丝♥袜♥
- What the hell?! - Madame Ascher was wearing new stockings.
贝蒂·伯纳德被同一种丝♥袜♥勒死
Betty Barnard was strangled with the same make of stockings.
卡尔迈克·克拉克私底下也偷穿丝♥袜♥ 是吗
And Carmichael Clarke was a secret stocking-wearer, was he?
他的花呢套装下还穿着女性衬裤
Had ladies scanties on under his tweed suit?
报纸没写这个呢
Keep that one out of the papers.
我认为这是丝♥袜♥外包装的残余
I think this is what is left of the packet the stockings came in.
我们必须鉴定它
We need to identify it.
"我们" 你"认为" 那不过是张碎纸片
"We", and you "think"? It's a scrap of paper.
你手下有人 你必须叫他们立刻去查
You have people, you must put them on it immediately.
首先 你没资格命令我 其次
First off, you don't give me orders. And second, yeah,
我确实有优秀的手下 但他们现在正忙着
I do have people - top people - but they're a bit busy working on
调查那些信 没空管碎纸片
the letters to chase after a scrap of paper -
他们正努力破译密♥码♥ 因为肯定有密♥码♥
they're trying to break the code, because there must be a code.
的确有密♥码♥
There is a code.
-密♥码♥就是我 -什么
- The code is me. - What?!
我要喝白兰地 你来一杯吗
I'm having a brandy, do you want one?
你招待我喝酒
You're offering me a drink?
不管我怎么想
Despite what I may think,
贾普说你是个好人 所以我招待你喝白兰地
Japp said you were a good man, so I am offering you a brandy.
你想来一杯吗 要还是不要
Do you want one? Yes or no?
贾普那么说的吗
Japp said that?
密♥码♥就是你
The code is you?
祝好
Chin-chin.
1921年
In 1921,
我在贝克斯希尔的姜黄猫
I had a cream tea at The Ginger Cat
喝了奶油茶 多年后 贝蒂·伯纳德
in Bexhill where, years later, Betty Barnard
在那儿当了服务员
was to become a waitress.
1928年 我去科姆赛德参加了
In 1928, I attended Lady Hermione's
赫敏夫人的生日派对
birthday party in Combeside.
我知道 她一直说起你 说你去过
I know. She kept talking about you, said you'd been there.
可怜的女士连自己丈夫已经死了都不记得
Poor lady couldn't even remember her husband had died.
但安多弗不符合他的作案模式
But Andover doesn't fit the pattern.
我在阿舍太太的店中发现了这个
I found this in Madame Ascher's shop.
裱了起来
It was framed.
她自1914年起就一直保存着
She'd kept it since 1914.
这对她很珍贵
It was precious to her.
你从犯罪现场拿走了证据 你怎么回事
You took evidence from a crime scene? What is wrong with you?
读一读
Read it.
一辆载着比利时难民的火车停在了旁轨上
"A train carrying refugees from Belgium was held at a siding,
等待驾驶员到来
"Waiting for a driver.
但有位乘客等不及了
One of the passengers got tired of the long delay
他母亲只好开始把他生出来
and his mother went into labour.
幸运的是母子平安
"Luckily for mother and baby,
在附近开了一家烟草店的爱丽丝·阿舍太太
Mrs Alice Ascher, who owns a nearby tobacconists,
给了刚出生的男孩
was able to offer the newborn boy
一整套衣物鞋袜 供他使用
a full wardrobe of bootees and shawls."
很温馨 不过这跟你有什么关系
It's very sweet, but what's it got to do with you?
孩子是车上另一位乘客接生的
"The baby was delivered by another passenger on the train,
M·赫尔克里·波洛先生
"One M Hercule Poirot...
孩子出生后 他便再次踏上了旅程
"before continuing on his journey."
但我不知道那里是安多弗
But I didn't know it was Andover.
夜很黑
The night was dark,
也没人提到过那是哪里
and no-one thought to mention where we were.
这个孩子现在该有19岁了
This baby will be 19 by now.
那个妈妈叫什么
What was the mother's name?
玛丽
Marie.
-姓什么 -我没问
- Her surname. - I didn't even ask.
那时她姓什么无关紧要
It wasn't important at the time.
这个孩子可能就是凶手
This baby could be our man.
要是写那些信的人不是男士呢
What if it isn't a man writing the letters?
当然是男的
Of course it's a bloody man!
你怎么懂接生的
How do you know how to deliver a baby?
活得久了自然什么都懂点
I've lived a long life.
不过你说得对 克罗姆
But you were right, Crome.
凶手认识我 他了解我的一切
The killer knows me, knows all about me.
从我抵达这个国家 到我在这里的整段人生
From the moment I arrived in this country, my entire life here
那人什么都知道
they know everything.
下个凶杀案地点
And the next locale,
D开头的地方 也会是我去过的地方
the letter D, will also be a place I have visited.
我们知道下个目标的名字是D开头的
We know that the next target's name will begin with D,
所以要知道是哪
so to find them,
我们开始列一下
let's make a list of all the places
我去过的D打头的地方吧
beginning with D that I have been to.
道利什 迪尔 迪德科特 丹麦山
Dawlish, Deal, Didcot, Denmark Hill,
唐卡斯特 多尔金 敦提
Doncaster, Dorking, Dundee,
地纳斯 多佛 多霍斯 道纳姆马基特
Dinas, Dover, Dove Holes, Downham Market,
杜克街 敦罗宾堡 还有戴斯
Duke Street, Dunrobin Castle and Dyce.
这一堆车站
One of these stations,
城市 小镇和村庄之中
one of these cities, towns and villages,
就有ABC下一个作案目标
is where ABC will be next.
给我查电♥话♥簿 每个人都要查
Go through the telephone directory, go through the census,
找到所有姓氏首字母是D的人
find every person with a surname beginning with D.
"人" 你不是说凶手的目标是女人吗
"Person"? I thought you said the killer was after women.
那我改主意了 赶紧干活吧
Well, maybe I changed my bloody mind! Get on with it!
-她要离开多久 -几个小时吧
- How long is she gone for? - Couple of hours.
这是什么
What's this?
西洋双陆棋
Backgammon.
我以前常玩
I used to play a lot.
而且玩得很好
I used to be good.
-后来呢 -没那么好了
- What happened? - I stopped being good.
卡斯特先生
Oh, Mr Cust!
杀手就是你
You're the killer!
就是你
It's you!
我是个旅行推销员 卖♥♥长袜的
I'm a travelling salesman. I sell stockings.
我开玩笑呢
I'm only joking.
ABC是按铁路指南来的
The ABC is to do with the railway guide
我在报纸上看到的
I read that in the paper.
而且留下这么明显的线索也太傻了
And you'd have to be thick to leave that sort of clue
居然留下自己的真名
if it was actually your name.
不过要真是你的话 我会让你杀了我妈
Still, if it was you, I'd get you to bump Mum off.
-从楼梯上推下去 -莉莉 杀人是大罪
- Heave her down a flight of stairs. - Lily, murder is a crime.
-是背叛上帝的大罪 -我还是开玩笑呢
- It's a sin against God. - I'm joking, again.
不过有时候 我说真的
Though sometimes... I've got to be honest...
这看起来真像个好主意
it seems like a really good idea.
能让日子好过许多
Make life easier.
要我说这真是浪费长袜
Waste of a good stocking, if you ask me.
其它的都绑不紧
Nothing else ties as tight.
再紧点
Tighter.
A和B是什么的首字母 卡斯特先生
So what does the A and B stand for, then, Mr Cust?
亚历山大·波拿巴
Alexander Bonaparte.
可别告诉我妈
Don't tell Mum that...
不然她又要开始跳着脚骂外国人了
she'll start ranting and raving about the foreigns.
如果她问起来 就说你叫亚历山大
If she asks, just tell her you're called Alexander...
是个典型的英国名字
it's a good English name.
拜托了 莉莉
Please, Lily.
这样能释放出来
It lets it out,
能释放黑暗
the darkness.
能让它停下
Make it stop.
就是要疼才行
It needs to hurt.