以下故事改编于真实事件
露丝·威尔森
伊恩·格伦
威尔森夫人
第一季 第一集
这是我们生活的真实故事
伦敦 1963年
你好 安东尼
Hello, Anthony.
你好 艾丽森
Hello, Alison.
亚力克
Alec?
你在这啊
There you are.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, wonderful, thank you.
花很美
Those are lovely.
对吧 书写得如何了
Aren't they? How's it going?
就快完成了 最后一章
Nearly there, final chapter.
-你觉得什么时候能寄出去 -下周
- When do you think you'll send it? - Next week.
希望他们喜欢
I hope they bite.
希望如此
Fingers crossed.
十五分钟后开饭 别忘了吃药
Lunch in 15 minutes. Oh, don't forget your pills.
药在哪
Where are they?
床头柜
Bedside table.
我得在两点前回去
I've got to get back for two o'clock.
亚力克
Alec?
亚力克
Alec?
亚力克
Alec?
亚力克
Alec?
亚力克
Alec!
亚力克 亚力克 亚力克
Alec! Alec! Alec!
亚力克 不 拜托
Alec. No. Come on.
亚力克 醒醒
Alec! Come on.
亚力克
Alec!
亚力克 来人救命啊 来人帮帮我
Alec! Please, someone help me! Someone help me!
醒醒
Wake up!
别死 求你了 别死啊
Come on don't die on me. Don't die on me. Please!
求你了
Please!
谁来帮帮我 救命啊 亚历克
Help me! Help me! Help! ALEC!
亚历克
Alec!
伊灵 6542
Ealing, six-five-four-two.
蒂莫西神父 我是艾丽森·威尔森
Father Timothy, it's Alison Wilson.
怎么了
What is it?
亚历克出事了
It's Alec.
他心脏病发
It's his heart.
通知你的医生 我一小时内赶到
You should tell your doctor. I'll be there within the hour.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Hello.
在吗
Hello?
威尔森夫人
Mrs Wilson.
科尔曼吗
Coleman?
是我
Yes.
亚历克叫我打这个号♥码
Alec told me to call this number.
他刚刚去世了
He's just died.
谢谢告知
Thank you for letting us know.
我要不要...
Should I...
表现正常一点 一切照常进行
Act normally. Carry on as usual.
我们只需要你这么做就行
That's all we need from you.
请赐予逝者仁慈
And admit him, who has no hope but in Thy mercy,
赦免他 宽恕他
to the sacrament of Thy reconciliation.
感谢主
Through Christ. Our Lord.
阿门
Amen.
你想在殡仪馆的人来之前和他独处一下吗
Would you like a moment alone, before the undertaker arrives?
再见 亲爱的
Bye, my love.
爸妈 我回来了 我触地得分了
Mum, Dad, I'm home! I scored a try!
我很遗憾 奈杰尔
I'm so sorry, Nigel.
他有什么遗言吗 在他去世...
But did he say anything? Before...
他叫我照顾好你们两个
He told me to look after you both.
他很爱你们
He loved you so much.
你打给戈登了吗
Have you called Gordon?
打了 他明天到家
Yes, he'll be home tomorrow.
别哭了 奈杰 蒂莫西神父要笑话你了
Hey, come on, Nige. Hey what will Father Timothy think?
让他发泄出来吧
Let him let it all out.
好了 别哭
Hey come on.
他们真的很亲近
They were very close you see, they were just...
没事的
It's all right.
我猜你可能不饿 但说不定奈杰尔饿了
I don't suppose you're hungry, but maybe Nigel...
而且如果我们能帮上什么忙尽管说 真的很遗憾
And if there's anything that we can do... We're so sorry
你太好了 奥利芙
That's so kind of you, Olive.
-谢谢你 -他是个好人
- Thank you. - He was such a lovely man.
我来看看你在干什么
I wondered what you were up to.
现在谁来修剪那棵树
Who'll do the tree now?
我以前很喜欢爸爸带我们去布莱克菲尔德
I used to love it when Dad took us to Blakefield..
我们把这个关了吧
Shall we switch this off?
-又一个哀悼派 -对
- Another sympathy pie? - Yeah.
你好
Hello?
这是亚历山大·威尔森家吗
Have I come to the right house? Alexander Wilson?
是的
Yes.
你应该是他房♥东了
You must be his landlady.
不不 我是他妻子
No. No. I'm his wife.
威尔森夫人
Mrs Wilson.
艾丽森·威尔森
Alison Wilson.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
请问你是
Who are you?
格拉迪丝·威尔森
Gladys Wilson.
我是亚历山大的妻子
I'm Alec's wife.
是他的前妻吗
His ex-wife.
什么 不是不是
What? No. No.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
妈妈
Mum?
我是来取他的遗物的
I'm here to collect his things
不好意思 我儿子叫我了 天色很晚了
I'm sorry, my son needs me. It's very late.
-不好意思 你白来一趟了 晚安 -别
- I'm sorry for your wasted journey. Goodnight. - No...
她是谁
Who was she?
是你♥爸♥爸的表亲
Just your father's cousin.
你怎么没叫她进来坐坐
Why didn't you ask her in?
他们 他们关系不好 这女的太恼人
They, they didn't get on. A terrible woman.
但爸爸喜欢每一个人
But Dad likes everybody.
今天晚上先休息吧 你一定累坏了
Let's call it a night, you must be exhausted.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mum.
读一读
Read it.
把它签了
Sign it.
职务 秘书
签名 艾丽森·麦凯尔维
署上日期
Date it.
你被批准在情报部门工作了
You've been cleared to work in intelligence, Miss McKelvie.
不要告诉任何人 不管怎么样
Tell no-one. To all intents and purposes,
你工作的部门并不存在
the department where you're going to work does not exist.
如果有人问起你的工作 你必须扯谎
If anyone asks you about your work, you must lie.
你直接听命于我
You'll be working under me
在秘密情报局监听总部工作
in the listening headquarters of the Secret Intelligence Service.
我们的工作对于战局非常关键
Our work is crucial to the war effort.
我们从伦敦所有的大使♥馆♥截获信息
We intercept information from every embassy in London.
我们的情报人员会监听所有打进和呼出的电♥话♥
Our agents listen in to all phone calls that are made and received,
把所有听到的内容都翻译出来
translating everything they hear.
你会为威尔森少校工作
You'll be working for Major Wilson.
你把他写的每一个字都打出来
You type up every word of his transcripts.
一个字不能多 一个字不能少
You add nothing, you leave nothing out.
你坐这
Sit here.
来贡献你的一份力量了
Come to do your bit?
有什么忠告吗
Any advice?
努力工作 你就能生存下来
Work hard and you'll survive.
实际上威尔森少校算是个炙手可热的角色
Major Wilson's a bit of a star, actually.
你听说过莱昂纳德·华♥莱♥士♥探秘系列吗
Heard of the Leonard Wallace mysteries?
他就是那个作家亚历山大·威尔森吗
What, the writer, Alexander Wilson?
他结婚了
He's married.
伦敦 八时
London: 0800 hours.
来自开罗的简报 保密 直到另行通知