以下故事改编于真实事件
他是谁
Who was he?
我丈夫到底是谁
Who was my husband?
他背叛了格拉迪斯 诱惑了多萝西 然后娶了我
He betrayed Gladys, he seduced Dorothy and he married me.
为什么
Why?
我就想知道他的过去
I just need to know who he was.
威尔森夫人
第一季 第三集[季终]
亚历克曾经是名精英特工
Alec was a first class agent.
在那时算是屈指可数的人物
One of a tiny handful at that time.
他在印度执行任务 战争时期
His work out in India and then during the war...
他救了上百人的性命
He saved hundreds of lives.
所以你们不是工作关系
So it wasn't a professional relationship?
不是
No.
我不觉得
I wouldn't call it that.
你在做什么来养我的外孙
What are you doing to provide for my grandchildren?
我只是希望孩子们有个好的未来
I just want to give the boys a good future.
做对他们好的选择
Do the right thing for them.
我们也是
So do we.
节哀顺变 威尔森夫人
My condolences, Mrs Wilson.
亚历克真的是个好人
Alec was such a fine chap.
医院的人都很敬重他
Much loved at the hospital.
-多好的人啊 -为什么每个人没完没了地这么说
- Such a good man! - Why does everyone keep saying that?!
一个儿子在海军服役 另一个在上大学
One son, the Navy, the other off to University...
你什么意思
What are you saying?
别毁了他们的大好前途
Don't jeopardise their futures.
妈妈 怎么了
Mum, what's going on?
别再深究了 艾丽森
Stop digging, Alison!
所有这一切都说不通 妈妈 他是谁
None of it makes any sense - who was he, Mum?
我真的不知道爸爸是谁
I have...genuinely no idea who Dad was.
他也对你撒谎了吗
Did he lie to you, too?
我叫你赶快走
I said you better bloody leave!
神父 亚历克让我很失望
Alec let me down, Father.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
我怎么知道你没有也在撒谎 为他打掩护
How do I know you're not lying as well, covering up for him?
你的上帝会怎么审判我
And how would I be judged by your God?
你不太相信的那位吗
The one you're not sure about?
妈妈 那封信是你写的吗
Did you write that letter, Mum?
那封该死的信是你写的吗
Did you write that bloody letter?!
上楼去 叫上奈杰尔 然后滚出去
Go upstairs, get Nigel and get out!
滚
I said get out!
那我们女人就要为此付出代价吗
And us women have to pay the price?
替他隐瞒
Do his dirty work?
跟孩子们说谎吗
Lie to our children?
这是你为他的使命
It's the price you have to pay.
必须付出的代价
For the service he gave.
伦敦 1944年
女士们 女士们
Ladies! Ladies!
请站成一列
Form an orderly queue.
举起双手
Raise your arms!
为什么对她这么特别照顾
Why is she getting all the attention?!
我很抱歉 你需要过来这里
I'm sorry...you have to come here.
这里有法♥西♥斯♥主义者 莫斯利的追随者
There are fascists here, Mosley followers.
我必须混入他们 收集情报
I have to get in with them, gather intelligence.
那盗窃的指控 不是真的吗
So the charge of theft, it's not true?
当然不是真的 艾丽森
Of course it's not! Alison...
报纸上说你还要押候审
It's in the paper that you're here on remand.
所以他们要以莫须有的罪名审判你吗
So they're going to try you for a crime that you haven't committed?
不会有审判的
There won't be a trial.
一得到情报我就离开这 我就可以回家了
I'll stay here until I get what I need, and then I'll come home.
对不起 我不能再这样下去了
Sorry, I can't do this any more.
那就别来看我了 没什么的
Well, don't visit me. It's fine.
不 我要离开你了 亚历克
No, I'm leaving you, Alec.
我们需要钱
We need money.
租约到期了
The rent's overdue.
我们也没有食物了
We've got no food.
你的孩子们饿了 亚历克
Your children are hungry, Alec.
我会想办法的 寄你一些现金
I'll work something out, send you some cash.
为什么他们没给你应得的报酬
Why don't they pay you properly?
为什么我们要这样活着
Why do we have to live like this?
这是我的伪装 你知道的
It's my cover. You know that.
等我出去了 我会解决所有的问题
When I'm out of here, I'll-I'll sort it all out,
我保证
I-I promise you. Um...
别离开我
Don't leave.
我需要你
I need you!
我要把这个卖♥♥了 我要买♥♥车票
I'm going to sell this. I need to buy tickets.
我会带孩子们去坎伯兰 我要走了
I'm taking the boys up to Cumberland. I need to go.
等等 别走 他们没收了我的东西
Look, wait! Look! No. They've taken my things,
但是我一出来 我会证明给你看
but as soon as I get out, I can show you!
在我钱包里 有我工作的证明
In my wallet, there's proof of my work!
不 我要走了 亚历克 对不起
No, I can't, Alec! Sorry.
钱包里有我工作的证明
There's proof of my work!
乌区哈兹湾典当铺
我煮了你所有的衣服 明早可以修补一下
I've boiled all your clothes, and we can mend them in the morning.
我找到了一些法兰绒
Oh, and I found some flannels, so...
我可以为男孩们做点罩衫
..I can make up smocks for the boys.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你总是不切实际
You've always been a dreamer.
把别人想的很好
Believed the best in people.
你不知道全部的隐情 妈妈
You don't know the whole story, Mother.
我知道他因盗窃入狱
Well, I know he's in jail for theft.
你做得对 艾莉森
You've done the right thing, Alison.
放松 小伙子们
Ease up, lads!
一二 一二
One, two, one, two!
继续
Keep going!
就这样 小伙子们
That's it lads,
继续 再来一圈
keep going! Another circuit!
达特茅斯海军学院
你怎么回事 小子
What's wrong with you, boy?
信确实是我写的 戈登
I did write that letter, Gordon.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我就是
I just...
难以相信布莱克菲尔德厅不是爸爸的
couldn't believe that Dad didn't own Blakefield.
我打开那封信时 失望之极
When I opened that letter, I was so disappointed,
我不希望你也有同样的感受
I...didn't want you to feel the same way,
对你♥爸♥爸有那种看法
to feel that way about your father.
-所以一切都是骗人的 -不
- So everything was a lie? - No.
情况很复杂 戈登
It's very complicated, Gordon.
在我看来很简单
It seems pretty simple to me.
爸爸编造了一切 连他的工作都是假的
Dad made it all up - even his work.
不 他的工作不是
No, not his work.
那为什么没有任何他在外♥交♥部♥工作的记录
Then why was there no record of him at the Foreign Office?
怎么 你觉得他们会在电♥话♥里
What, you think they give out the names
告诉你他们工作人员的名字吗 拜托
of their employees over the phone? Come on.
所以你觉得他确实在那工作吗
So you think he did work there?
当然 我们在那认识的
Of course he did - that's where we met.
我向你保证
I promise you.
葬礼上的那个男人
The man at the funeral.
-医院的那个人 -他怎么了
- That chap from the hospital. - What about him?
他看上去很了解爸爸
He seemed to know Dad pretty well.
仿佛他们一起工作过
As if they'd worked together.
或者是当爸爸生病时 他照顾过他
Or as if he looked after him when he was a...patient.
我在医院看到过爸爸一次
I saw Dad at the hospital once.
推着手推车
Pushing a trolley.
-穿着护工的衣服 -什么时候
- In a porter's uniform. - When?
很多年前 奈杰尔摔断腿时
Years ago. When Nigel broke his leg.
他说他当护工志愿者一天
He said he was volunteering as a porter for a day.
我相信了他说的
I believed him.
他有掩护工作 为了他真正的工作
He had cover jobs for his work.
我只想知道他是谁
I just want to know who he was.
我知道 我知道你想知道
I know, I know you do.
我会尽我一切努力
And I'll do all I can...
去找到他跟布莱克菲尔德之间的联♥系♥
..to find out his connection with Blakefield.