我会找到那个搬运工
I'll find that porter.
请和我说实话 妈妈
Please tell me the truth, Mum.
不要再说谎了
No more faking or forging.
我会尽我所能
I'm going to do all I can.
乌区哈兹湾典当铺
亚历克来了
Alec has turned up.
在哪
Where?
他和男孩们在一起
He's with the boys.
戈登是一名勇敢的士兵
Gordon was a brave soldier.
他害怕敌人吗 不
He wasn't afraid of the enemy, was he? No!
他要为自己的国家赢下这场战争
He was going to win the war for his country.
他带领士兵们越过最高的山
He led his soldiers over the highest mountains,
穿过最宽的河
across the widest rivers,
向前进军 进军 进军 进军
marching onwards - march, march, march!
-向胜利进军 -亚历克
- March to victory! - Alec.
我想你在布里克斯顿监狱
I don't suppose you got much...
尝不到多少自♥制♥蛋糕
home-made cake in Brixton prison.
戈登出去玩拖拉机了
Gordon's been out on a tractor.
天哪 我猜他一定很兴奋
Oh, gosh! Yeah! I bet he was thrilled!
他很喜欢这里
Oh, he loves it here.
艾丽森以前的保姆也回来帮忙了
And Alison's old nanny's come back to help out.
我很感激我不在的时候您做的一切
I'm very grateful for everything you've done while I've been away.
艾丽森和男孩们可以留下来 多久都行
Alison and the boys can stay as long as they like.
我找了一间新的公♥寓♥
I've found us a new flat.
而且我获得了加薪
And I've been given a pay rise.
你一路上长途跋涉
Well, you must be tired, Alec,
肯定累坏了 亚历克
after your long journey.
我为你准备了一间空房♥
I've made up the spare room for you.
乌区哈兹湾典当铺
KIL 5089
不
No!
不 下去
No, get off!
艾丽森 不要
Alison, don't.
走 走
Go! Go!
不 停下
No! Stop!
停下
Stop it!
停下
Stop!
又是一样的梦
The same dream?
在索姆河
In the Somme?
陪我一会
Stay a minute?
他可以来探望
He could come and visit.
并不是说你就再也见不到他了
It's not as if you'd never see him again.
可是我在这里能做什么呢
But my life up here, what would I do?
把两个可爱的孩子拉扯大
Bring up those lovely boys.
而且我也会越来越老
And I'm not getting any younger.
很快就需要人照顾了
I'll need looking after soon.
你这么恨他是因为他的年纪
Is it his age or the fact
还是因为他信天主教
he's a Catholic that you hate so much?
艾丽森 你醒醒吧
Oh, for God's sake, Alison, wake up!
难道你还看不清他这个人吗
Can't you see who he is?
我跟你说过 那是他的工作
I told you it's his job.
他是个骗子 满嘴谎话
He's a crook and a liar.
他说的话我一个字都不信
I don't believe a single word he says.
它还在当铺呢
It was still at the pawnbrokers.
一个本地农户 出身不错 跟我年纪相当
A farmer my own age from a good, local family.
我应该嫁这样的人
That's who I should have married.
你会闷死的
You'd have been bored silly.
你自己说过待在这你会疯掉的
You said yourself you'd go mad up here.
是为了孩子们
It's the boys.
他们有新鲜的空气 蛋白质...
They get fresh air, protein...
...像样的餐食
...proper meals.
生活会好起来的
Life will improve.
他们跟我保证不会再因为工作让我进监狱了
They've assured me there'll be no more work in prisons.
他们给我找了个本地的工作做掩护
They've found me a cover job locally,
这样我就能多在家里帮忙了
so I'll be at home more to help out.
我得回去了
I've got to get back.
我会坐早班火车回去
I'm leaving on the morning train.
-亚历克 -跟我一起走吧
- Alec? - Come with me.
我怎么能跟你走呢
How can I?
你都没办法给我任何保证
When you give me no reassurance?
先是因为造假而被捕 然后...
First arrested for fraud, then...
...又因为盗窃而坐牢 我...
...jailed for theft. I...
你去法♥院♥查查 艾丽森
Go to the courts, Alison.
你去看看能不能找到给我定罪的任何指控
See if you can find a single conviction against me.
你害怕什么呢
What are you afraid of?
我害怕妈妈说的是对的
That Mother's right.
害怕所有的事 你...
That everything - that you...
...都只不过是个谎言
...it's all just a lie.
那为什么情报部门还雇用我呢
Why would the service still employ me?
我又怎么知道他们还在用你呢
Well, how do I know they still do?
我们回家后你就跟着我
You follow me, when we get home.
可能你就会相信我了
Maybe then you'll trust me.
没有任何依据 你为什么要相信上帝
How can you believe in Him without evidence?
在毫无证明的情况下为他牺牲你全部的一生
Sacrifice your whole life without any proof?
这并不总是那么容易
Well, it's not always easy.
但我相信上帝之善
But I believe in God's goodness.
你从未怀疑过他
You never doubt him?
我们都会时不时会有质疑
We all have doubts at times.
这很正常
It's normal.
-请去米德尔赛克斯中心医院 -好的夫人
- Central Middlesex Hospital, please. - Right you are, Madam.
阿什比先生 我需要你的帮助
I need your help, Mr Ashby.
我想我丈夫曾在这里当过护工
I believe my husband worked here as a porter?
工作了很多年
For many years.
你还记得他的工作时间吗
Do you remember his hours?
那是轮班工作
Well, it was shift work.
他是全职吗
Was he full time?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他总是来了又走 来了又走
He was always in and out, in and out.
出过什么问题吗
Was there a problem?
-他被解雇了 -不 不
- Was he sacked? - No, no.
他总是愿意为病人付出一切
He could never do enough for the patients.
他只是个普通的护工吗
Was he just a normal porter?
他没有搅进任何其他事情
He wasn't involved in anything else?
伯特
Bert.
当我嫁给他时 我丈夫在做某些事情
My husband had other business when I married him...
而我必须知道他是否仍参与其中
..and I have to know if he was still involved.
我为他打过掩护
I covered for him.
他过去常常和一位女士见面
He used to meet up with a lady.
她经常在附近闲逛 等待
She used to hang around, waiting.
他会为她放下手头的一切
He'd drop everything for her.
他多久见她一次
How often did he see her?
每周
Every week.
他称她为"老大"
He called her "the boss".
一位老太太 是个烟鬼
Old lady, chain smoker.
等两分钟 然后跟上我
Wait for two minutes, then follow me.
相信我 艾丽森
Trust me, Alison.
他为你工作了二十年
20 years he worked for you?
如果没有我母亲的遗产
If it weren't for my mother's inheritance,
我们仍会住在租来的房♥间里 勉强维生
we'd still be living in a rented room, scraping to eat.
你意识不到你所造成的伤害
Can't you see the harm you did?
你所种下的疑虑吗
The doubts you seeded?
你为什么不付他工资
Why didn't you pay him?
我有权知道 我儿子也有权知道
I have a right to know. My sons have a right to know.
这里是英国情报部门
This is the British intelligence service.
你们没有任何权利
You don't have any rights.
我牺牲... 亚历克牺牲了
I sacrific... Alec... sacrificed...
他的名声
his name,
幸福 为你们而牺牲了一切
his happiness, everything for you.
有些事你不知道
There are things you don't know.
那请告诉我
Oh, please tell me.
-你不会想知道的 -告诉我
- You don't want to know. - Tell me.
-你不会想知道的 -告诉我