Briefing from Cairo. Restricted until further notice.
民族主义者的同情派在内阁很强大
Nationalist sympathies strong in the cabinet,
战后独♥立♥的相关计划
plans for post-war independence
正在阿尔·阿♥拉♥比接受审核
under scrutiny in Al Araby.
我们一起吃午饭吧 一点怎样
We should have lunch. One o'clock?
正在阿尔·阿♥拉♥比接受审核 我们一起吃午饭吧 一点怎样
整洁的桌面才有整洁的头脑 麦凯尔维小姐
Tidy desk, tidy mind, Miss McKelvie
科尔曼都怎么跟你们这些姑娘说的
What does Coleman say to you girls?
你们每天都一副惊弓之鸟的样子
You all arrive scared to death.
没 没什么
Oh, nothing, nothing much.
"每个词都好好打出来 不许添也不许漏"
"You type up every word! You add nothing, you leave nothing out."
差不多
Something like that!
威尔森少校
Major Wilson...
我能问问关于你的书的事吗
Could I ask you about your books?
可以 不过没什么意思
You could, but it's not very interesting.
我不过就是坐在打字机跟前编故事
I just sit at my typewriter and make things up.
你还好吧
You all right?
香槟洒了一身
Just spilled champagne all over myself.
我去一下洗手间
I'll just go to the ladies' room.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我刚刚在上司跟前出洋相了
I just made a fool myself, in front of my boss.
不 不是那个意思 就是有点糗
No. No, nothing like that. Just clumsy idiot.
把喝的打翻了
Spilled my drink.
到伦敦来开心吗
Are you glad you came to London?
是啊 坎波兰很美
Yes. Cumberland's beautiful,
但是在那里百无聊赖
but there's nothing to do there.
没有书读的话得无聊死
You'd die without books.
那你平常写作吗
So, do you write?
会写一点 诗啊 日记啊
A little. Poetry, diaries.
当然没有发表过什么
Nothing published, of course.
写些什么内容
About what?
写些 内心的感受 我想表达的东西
Just, err, feelings inside me, things I want to express.
听起来很好笑吗
Does that sound ridiculous?
完全不会
Not at all.
你想让人生有意义
You want your life to mean something.
的确
Yes, I do.
你觉不觉得此生会有某个时刻 你会放手一搏
Do you think there's a moment in your life when you take a leap
然后决定 "对 这才是我"
and decide, "Yes, that's who I am"?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
在这工作 你必须守口如瓶 甚至对家人
Working here, you have to keep secrets, even from your family.
是 科尔曼跟我说的很明白
Yes, Coleman told me in no uncertain terms
但我太太很难熬
My wife finds it very difficult.
我觉得她不相信我
I don't think she trusts me.
我觉得她要离开我了
I think she's going to leave me.
不 她不会的 我肯定她不会的
No, she won't actually leave you. I'm sure she won't.
你怎么知道
What makes you say that?
我就不会
Well, I wouldn't.
你很诚实呀 麦凯尔维小姐
Oh, you're very honest, Miss McKelvie.
妈 已经八点半了
Mum, it's half past eight.
你还好吗
You all right?
睡过了吗
Did you manage to sleep?
今天别去学校了
Oh, don't go to school today.
戈登马上就回来了 我给你们做午餐
Gordon will be back soon. I'll make you both some lunch.
我得去准备一下
I have to go and get ready.
-你要去哪儿 -出去一趟
- Where are you going? - I have to go out.
我马上就回来
I'll be back soon.
你好
Hello?
我是威尔森夫人
It's Mrs Wilson.
艾丽森·威尔森
Alison Wilson.
你怎么找到我的住所的
How did you find my flat?
我跟着亚历克来过一次
I followed Alec once.
我只是想来问问你还是不是他的接头人
I just wanted to check if you were still his handler.
我知道你让我像以往一样过日子
I know you told me to carry on as usual,
但我们昨晚来了个客人
but...we had a visitor last night.
亚历克的前妻 她以为他们还是夫妻
Alec's ex wife. She thinks they're still married.
我找不到离婚协议书了
I couldn't find the divorce papers anywhere.
希望你这里能有个复印件
I was just hoping you might have a copy.
我想你这也许有一些亚历克的档案
I thought you might have some sort of file on Alec.
那些你都不能看的
Nothing that can be shared with you.
在你录用他时 你肯定审查过他了
You must have vetted him, before he joined the service.
那当然
Of course.
所以你知道他以前是干什么的
So you looked into who he was.
是个作家
A writer.
出生高贵
Top drawer family.
已婚
Married.
后来又离婚了
And then divorced.
亚历克对我们来说很重要
Alec was extremely important to us.
那个时候很少有人阿♥拉♥伯语如此流畅
There were so few men fluent in Arabic at the time.
他给我看过他的离婚证书
He showed me his divorce papers.
他曾经是情报人员
He was an intelligence agent.
对于他来说伪造几份文件
It wouldn't have been difficult for him
不是难事
to forge a couple of documents.
没错
Oh, no.
亚力克不会骗我 不会这样
Alec wouldn't lie to me, not like that.
一骗二十年
Not for 20 years.
我没说他伪造了文件
I'm not saying he did.
只是说...有这种可能
Just saying...it's possible.
他们1940年离的婚
They divorced in 1940.
我知道的
I know they did.
我觉得你应该回家
I think you ought to go home.
你不应该陪着你的儿子们吗
Shouldn't you be with your sons?
我们都清楚对天主教♥徒♥来说
We both know how hard it would have been
离婚是多么困难的事情
for a Catholic to get a divorce.
现在说这些还有意义吗
Does it even matter now?
她突然在深夜出现 我只能对儿子撒谎
She turned up in the middle of the night. I had to lie to my son.
你当初早就知道你会陷入怎样的处境
You knew what you were getting into.
这里真美
This looks wonderful
不 是你很美
No, you look wonderful.
猜 是右边口袋还是左边口袋
So, right pocket or left pocket?
右边口袋
Right pocket.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
亚力克
Oh, Alec.
坚持写作 别放弃
Keep writing. Don't give up.
那左边口袋里有什么呢
So, what's in the left pocket?
最高法庭
遗嘱认证 离婚及海事法♥院♥
你的离婚证书
Your divorce papers
你要知道 我完全
You do know I'm entirely
配不上像你这样的年轻姑娘
unsuitable for a young lady like you.
年龄是我的两倍
Twice my age.
两倍
Twice.
天主教♥徒♥
A Catholic.
我觉得你之前应该不信教
I didn't think you were religious.
是的 我不信教
Well no, I'm not.
我家人信奉英国国教
My family are Church of England.
至少在周日是这样
Well, on Sundays at least.
只是我从没和离过婚的男人一起吃过饭
I've just never had dinner with a divorced man before.
我只是不太确定
I'm just not sure if, uh...
你说的对 你的日子还长 艾丽森
You're right. You have your whole life ahead of you, Alison.
我已经经历过太多的生活了
I've lived too many lives already.
夫人
Madam.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -先生
- Thank you. - Sir.
亲爱的妈妈 我的生日过得很棒
Dear Mother, my birthday was super.
我的同事们给我买♥♥了一支漂亮的钢笔
My colleagues bought me a beautiful fountain pen.
我现在正在用着 工作进展很顺利
I'm using it right now! Work is going really well.
你一直在询问我在做什么工作 事实上
You keep asking what I'm actually doing, and the truth is...
我知道你会是什么反应
Well, I know what you're like...
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
我在开救护车
I'm driving an ambulance.
救命
Help!
我需要帮助 救命
I need someone's help! Help me!