以下故事改编于真实事件
露丝·威尔森
亚历克
Alec?
亚历克 来人救命啊 来人帮帮我
Alec. Please, someone help me! Someone help me!
威尔森夫人
第一季 第二集
请问你是
Who are you?
格拉迪丝·威尔森
Gladys Wilson.
我是亚历克的妻子
I'm Alec's wife.
在你录用他时 你肯定审查过他了
You must have vetted him, before he joined the service.
那当然
Of course.
所以你知道他以前是干什么的
So you looked into who he was.
是个作家
A writer.
出生高贵 已婚
Top-drawer family. Married.
后来又离婚了
And then divorced.
我告诉过你母亲
Look, as I tried to tell your mother,
我和亚历克在1941年结婚
I married Alec in 1941.
你要知道 我完全配不上像你这样的年轻姑娘
You do know I'm entirely unsuitable for a young lady like you.
他给我看过他的离婚判决书
He showed me his decree absolute.
对于他来说伪造几份文件
It wouldn't have been difficult for him
不是难事
to forge a couple of documents.
我在想我可不可以
I was wondering if I might
说几句我父亲的工作
say a few words about my father's work?
他在外♥交♥部♥工作
Well, he worked at the Foreign Office,
当然他还写作
as well as his writing, of course.
情报处会将我开除
The department's going to fire me.
公之于众
It'll be very public.
不 不
No. No.
-威尔森少校 -你知道这种流程的
- Major Wilson. - You know how it works.
他们希望我继续做卧底
They want me to stay undercover.
那你永远摘不掉犯罪军官这顶帽子了
So you'll be the disgraced officer forever.
我们只要他的遗体 威尔森夫人
We need his body, Mrs Wilson.
办个葬礼
For the funeral.
我母亲在南海城安排了安葬仪式
My mother has arranged a burial service in Southsea.
-我是他的妻子 -我母亲也是
- But I am his wife. - And so is my mother.
她不是 她在自欺欺人
No. No, she is not, she is deluding herself.
如果她签了离婚协议 她自己会不知道吗
She'd know if she'd signed her own divorce papers, wouldn't she?
不 她签了 我有证据
Yes, yes, well, she did. I have proof.
很少有人认识到我们国家对
Few people realise what our country owes
勇敢的海军将士们有所亏欠
to the gallant men of the silent service.
他们很少获得声望和荣誉 财富也从不降临
To them fame and glory seldom comes, riches never.
多萝西是谁
Who's Dorothy?
你丈夫是个好人
Your husband was a good man.
亚历克不会骗我 不会这样
Alec wouldn't lie to me, not like that.
一骗二十年
Not for 20 years.
但你理解我
But you know who I am.
妈妈
Mum?
天哪
Blimey.
她是谁 那是印度吗
Who's she? Is that in India?
她是爸爸的朋友吗
Was she a friend of Dad's?
-听着 我一会就下去 -你在干什么
- Look, I'll be down in a minute. - What are you doing?
我说了我马上就下去
I said I'll be down in a minute.
跟你说一声 明天我就要回海军了
I'm going back to sea tomorrow if you're interested.
多萝西是谁
Who's Dorothy?
她来参加过葬礼
She came to the funeral.
你可不止这点本事
You'll have to do better than that.
我不知她的姓 是个演员 可能是亚历克的
I don't know her surname. An actress, maybe someone Alec...
你是想要一份所有和他上♥床♥的女人名单吗
You want a list of all the women he went to bed with?
葬礼上来了一个印度来的男人
An Indian man turned up at the burial,
说是亚历克战前的一个朋友
said he was a friend of Alec's from before the war.
那是他在拉合尔的接头人 夏巴兹·卡里姆
That's his handler in Lahore, Shahbaz Karim.
他想要什么
What did he want?
他说我应该跟你谈谈
He said I should speak to you.
-好吧 -很显然 亚历克在战争期间
- Right. - Apparently there are things I don't know about
做了一些我不知道的事
things about Alec's work during the war,
还有他和这个多萝西的关系
his relationship with this Dorothy.
但我认识亚历克时 他和格拉迪丝在一起
But, Alec was with Gladys when he met me
所以那是不可能的 对吧
so that's just not possible, is it?
我们赋予情报人员新的身份
Well, we gave our agents new identities.
必要时 还给他们找个妻子
Created wives for them, if necessary.
所以那只是表面上的婚姻 只是安排好的
Oh, so it was a marriage of convenience, it was an arrangement.
亚历克在印度工作的时候
When Alec was working out in India.
这是有可能的
It could have been.
你能肯定吗
Can you say for sure?
你已经结婚了 有两个健康的儿子
You married, had two healthy sons,
你还不满足吗
why isn't that enough for you?
我就想知道他的过去
I just need to know who he was.
你现在所知的一切就足够了
You know all you need to know.
你每周都要见他
You met him every week,
他会向你倾诉 他都说了些什么
he confided in yo, what did you talk about?
你也签署过官方保密条例
You signed the Official Secrets Act.
你知道我不能说
You know I can't disclose that.
求你告诉我吧 他都
Please! Just tell me, what lies...
撒了什么谎
..Did he tell?
一个儿子在海军服役 另一个在上大学
One son in the Navy, the other off to university.
-你什么意思 -别毁了他们的大好前途
- What are you saying? - Don't jeopardise their futures.
别再深究了 艾丽森
Stop digging, Alison.
你们两个在干吗
What are you two doing?
我们不知道你去哪儿了
We didn't know where you'd gone.
我现在回来了 你们在用这个干什么
Well, I'm back now. What are you doing with that?
我们在谈论布莱克菲尔德的事
We were just talking about Blakefield.
老爸总说如果他出事了 我应该站出来
Dad always said if something happened to him I should step up.
-我已经给政♥府♥写信了 -什么 为什么
- I've written to the Government. - What? Why?
要求工程部归还布莱克菲尔德
The Ministry of Works, asking them to return Blakefield.
但是爸爸的房♥子在战争期间被征用 你知道的
But Dad's house was requisitioned during the war, you know that.
18年前战争就结束了 现在也没还给我们
The war ended 18 years ago, and yet here we are.
因为那里卷入了一场法律纠纷
It's been tied up in a legal wrangle.
-爸已经写信多年 -我们觉得他太有耐心
- Dad's been writing for years... - We think Dad was too patient.
我们都说了这么多年了
All these years we've talked about it.
好吧
Fine.
那最好是由我来寄 我来签吧
Best coming from me, though. I'll sign it.
-你该走了 是吧 -是的
- You should get going, shouldn't you now? - Yeah.
奈杰尔 去给你哥哥帮把手 好吗
Nigel, give your brother a hand, will you?
好了
Right.
艾丽森·威尔森
-闭上眼睛 -为什么
- Close your eyes. - Why?
-闭上吧 快 闭上眼睛 -不
- Go on, please. Close your eyes. - No!
来吧 快闭上 拜托
Go on. Close them. Please?
好吧 闭上眼睛了 闭上了
All right. They're closed. Closed.
现在 可以睁开眼睛了
Now, open them.
好吧 我觉得还不错
Well, it's all right, I suppose.
过来 我等不及要把你介绍给奶奶了
Come on. I can't wait to introduce you to Nanny B.
你的老奶奶
Your old nanny?
是的 他们留她做护士长
Yes, they kept her on as matron.
我们把房♥子借给政♥府♥做军医院
We lent the house to the Government as a military hospital.
打扰一下 护士
Excuse me, Nurse,
护士长在吗 我之前打过电♥话♥
is Matron in? I called ahead.
抱歉 威尔森少校
She apologises, Major Wilson,
她突然有事进城了
but she had to pop into town.
那我们去野餐吧
Come on then, picnic.
亚历克 我怀孕了
Alec, I'm pregnant.
这真是个好消息
That's wonderful news.
除非你无法忍♥受和我一起度过余下的人生
Unless you can't bear to spend the rest of your life with me.
我在请求你嫁给我
I'm asking you to marry me.
总有一天我们会作为一家人搬回这里
One day we'll move back here as a family.
一路平安 好好保重 好吗
Safe journey, take care of yourself, OK.
很多事情都说不通
Things don't seem to add up
布莱克菲尔德 爸爸的工作
Blakefield, Dad's job,
-葬礼上那些奇怪的表亲 -戈登
- those strange cousins at the funeral. - Gordon...
我会打几个电♥话♥ 查查爸爸的工作
I'm going to make some calls, look into Dad's work.
-不 不要 -为什么
- No. Don't. - Why?
我有时间 我来做
I've got the time. I'll do it.
奈杰尔 快点