三月
你 不 你给他做晚饭
You-- no, you cook him dinner,
你把灯调暗 点上蜡烛
you turn down the lights, light some candles,
然后把信♥用♥卡♥帐单放在桌上
then leave the credit card statement on the table.
-这样不错 -不 你有你的工作
- Oh, yeah, that's good. - No, it's--you have your job.
就是为了让房♥子好看点 说到这个
It's to make it look good-- oh, speaking of which,
我知道你一心想要长椅秋千
I know you have your heart set on a bench swing,
结果等来的却是摇椅
but came back rocking chairs.
-放在门廊上吗 -嗯 拜托
- For the porch? - Yeah, come on.
我也不知道 就感觉
I don't know. It just--it feels
像是克莱克-拜瑞尔[美国连锁餐厅及礼品经营企业]
a little Cracker Barrel to me.
又没人会坐在上面吃花生
What, it's not like there's gonna be peanut shells next to it.
感觉有点怪
Just, that one feels a little on the nose.
你们是哪里人
Where are you from?
什么
I'm sorry?
你们是哪里人
Where are you from?
我在萨拉纳克湖有套房♥子
Oh, I've got a house on Saranac Lake.
所以你们是夏天才会到这边来
Oh, yup, so you're summer people.
严格来说她才是
Well, technically she's the summer person.
我是她的室内装潢师
I'm her decorator.
我家人在这儿里生活了300年
My family's lived up here for 300 years.
酷
Oh, cool.
我知道原因 这里特别有爱
Yeah, I can see why. This town is so cute.
-我的天 -嗯
- Oh, my God. - Mm-hmm.
我们昨晚去了那个烧烤店
We went to that barbecue place last night,
他们免费送了我们桃子派
and they gave us free peach cobbler.
很好吃
Oh, yeah, that's good.
-超级好吃 -特别棒
- It was so good. - It was amazing.
对了 趁我还没忘
Ooh, you know what? Uh, before I forget,
我需要你去买♥♥客厅里
I need you to pick out fabric for those two couches
面对面放的两个沙发的布料
facing each other in the living room.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Yep.
这里是我汽车宝宝的圣地
This is a shrine to my car baby.
玛雅是我的人类宝宝 但这是我的汽车宝宝
Maya's my human baby, but this is my car baby.
杰夫想装点车♥库♥
Jeff wants to do the garage
因为那里是他的私人空间
'cause that's his private space.
然而我想装点卧室
However, I would like to do the bedroom
因为那是我们的私人空间
'cause that's our private space.
我在卧室里95%的时间我都是没有意识的
Ninety-five percent of my time in the bedroom, I'm unconscious.
谁关心它什么样
Who cares what it looks like?
当他们知道他们的愿望不会得到满足的时候
So how are they going to react when they find out
他们会作何反应呢
that's not going to happen?
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
他们完了
They're fucked.
这都是剧本
It's totally created, man.
他们就是这样制♥造♥张力的
That's how they build the tension.
都是这节目的套路
That's how the show works.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm.
那混♥蛋♥恐怖加里
That motherfucker Scary Gary.
他是疯子 你知道吗
He's crazy, you know?
他每天凌晨3点醒来
He wakes up every night screaming
尖叫
at three in the morning
像发条一样有规律
like clockwork.
肯定跟他童年有关
I bet that's something from his childhood.
那个 我在想
You know, I was thinking...
你可以帮大卫回到他原来的牢房♥
...you can help David get back in his old cell.
我们才调走他
We just got him out of there.
外人会怎么看
How the fuck is that gonna look?
这个嘛
Well,
你调走的他
you threw him out.
你自然也能把他调回来
You can throw him back in.
我说不好
I don't know.
我就知道你会这么说
That's what I thought you'd say.
-打扰下 -什么事
- Excuse me. - Yes?
切割工具在哪儿
Uh, where can I find things to cut with?
-锯子之类的 -这边
- Saws and things? - Oh, over here.
什么样的锯子
What kind of saw?
我能找到
Um, I can find it.
我带你去会容易点
Ah, easier if I show you.
你要切什么
What are you cutting?
我是帮朋友买♥♥的
Uh, it's actually for a friend.
他要切什么 或者是她
What's he cutting? Or she?
木头
Uh, wood.
横锯
Crosscut?
可以
Sure.
需要我给你示范下区别吗
Can I show you the differences?
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
确定吗
You sure?
这就是我想要的
Ooh, this is what I need.
-很好 -嗯
- Great. - Okay.
你知道这些是钢锯吧
You know these are hacksaws, right?
你扫就是了
Just ring them up.
好
Okay.
一共28.21
All right, that'll be $28.21.
你要不要少买♥♥点什么
Do you want to put something back?
-刷这卡吧 -好
- Just put it on this card. - Okay.
要收银条吗
And would you like a receipt?
不
No.
好 没事 没事
All right, we're good. We're good. We're good.
没事了
We're good, yeah.
莱尔 抱歉我回来晚了
Lyle, sorry I'm late.
我去买♥♥碎牛肉了
I had to get some hamburg for...
喂
Yo.
换牢房♥的事成了吗
Any luck on that cell swap?
我跟吉恩谈了
Well, I talked to Gene.
很好
Good.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
他说 他在想办法
Right, he says he's, uh, working on it.
什么意思
Okay, what does that mean?
你跟他说了什么
What'd you say to him?
我在处理
I'm handling it.
起火了 快出去
Fire! Get out now!
逃离丹尼莫拉
第一季 第三集
莱尔
Lyle!
快点 你要害我迟到了
Come on! You're making me late.
嗯 嗯 好的
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
嗯 嗯 等下 等下
Yeah, yeah. Hang on, hang on.
早
Morning.
好了
Okay.
吉恩 正好
Oh, Gene. Good.
我给理查·马特留了点碎牛肉在冰箱里
I'm leaving some hamburg in the freezer for Ricky Matt.
麻烦你下班后拿给他一下
If you could drop it off to him after work, that'd be great.
为什么
Hmm. Why?
维持车间里的安稳
For keeping the peace in the shop.
谢了 吉恩
Thanks, Gene.
荣誉监区
大块头
Hey, big fella.
吉恩
Gene.
-谢了 波 -客气
- Thanks, Bo. - Yeah, buddy.
吉恩
Hey, Gene.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
特快专递
Special delivery.
给 你的肉
Here. Your meat.
要我帮你放到冰箱里吗
Want me to put it in the fridge for ya?
不了 我现在就要用
Nah, I think I'll cook it now.
瞧啊
Oh, look at that.
有人烧了恐怖加里的牢房♥
Somebody burned Scary Gary's cell.
现在他被调离了这个监区
Now he's off the block.
是的
Yep.
看来很多人都不喜欢他
I guess a lot of people don't like that guy.
要吃点肉馅糕吗
Want some meat loaf?