知道吗
Okay?
给我一件你的汗衫
Let me have one of your shirts.
什么
What?
给我一件你的汗衫
Give me one of your shirts.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们让母狗发♥情♥了
We got a bitch in heat,
我想让她闻闻你的味道 笨蛋 好吗
and I want her to smell you, motherfucker. All right?
给我一件你的汗衫
Give me one of your shirts.
我想把两个人的游戏变成三个人的
I wanna turn this from a two-way into a three-way.
这样的话
That way...
我们可以让她永远
...we got her on our side
支持我们
in a permanent way.
懂吗
Huh?
所以
So...
给我一件你的汗衫
...let me have one of your shirts.
我会把汗衫给她
I'll give her the shirt.
好吧
All right.
看 这些裤子全废了
Look at these. These pants are ruined.
什么意思
What are you saying?
什么 拜托 看看内侧的拉链
What? Come on. The zipper's on the inside.
靠
Oh, shit.
我们的进度已经落后了
We're already behind.
现在还要花三天时间来修改你的错误
Now we gotta spend three days fixing your mistake?
谁帮你监督质量
Who did you have on quality control?
不就是你吗
Thought that's what you did.
莱尔
Lyle.
我等下再找你
I'll deal with you later.
我要找马特聊一下
I need to talk to Matt.
囚犯马特
Inmate Matt.
跟我来
Come with me.
去吧
Go ahead.
-什么事 -你问我吗
- Okay, what's up? - What's up with me?
你怎么回事
What's up with you?
居然画我的狗
Painting my dogs
还把画送给我老婆
and giving them to my wife
你以为自己是毕加索吗
like, um, you're some kind of Picasso?
好吧
Oh, okay.
-所以你找到了画 -是的
- So you found the painting. - Yeah.
藏在...
Hidden...
我家卧室的角落里
in the corner of our bedroom.
兄弟 其实这没什么
Wow, buddy, there's nothing going on--
不 我可不是你的兄弟
No, look, I'm not your buddy.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
那幅画 确实是我画的
The painting. Of course I did it.
她觉着这对你来说会是个
She thought it'd be a fun present for you
有趣的结婚纪念日礼物
for your anniversary.
本来应该是个惊喜的
Supposed to be a surprise.
礼物
A present?
你老婆在车间里挺照顾我的
Your wife kind of looks out for me in there.
所以她说想送你点
So when she said she wanted to
特别礼物的时候...
do something special for you--
为了我们的结婚纪念日
For-for our-our anniversary?
是啊 她知道你们手头有多紧
Yeah, and she knows how tight things are.
她不想花钱
She didn't want to spend any money.
给我看了一张狗的照片 我就画出来了
Showed me a picture of the dogs, and I painted it.
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
她是个好女人 莱尔
She's a good woman, Lyle.
她爱你 你也爱她
She loves you, and you love her too.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 你能帮我个忙吗
All right, would you-- would you do me a favor?
当然
Sure.
别再弄什么礼物了
No more gifts.
这可能会让她惹上麻烦的
Uh, she could get in a lot of trouble for that.
以我孩子的名义发誓 莱尔
On my children, Lyle.
好的
Sure.
-回头见 -再见
- Okay, see ya around. - Yeah, yeah.
刚才什么事
What was that about?
-他发现了那幅画 -老天
- He found the painting. - Jesus.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
说什么无所谓 反正他信了
It doesn't matter. He bought it, okay?
你怎么说的
What did you say?
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
莱尔 老天
Lyle? Jesus.
你不介意我跟我车间主管简单打个招呼吧
Hey, you mind if I say hi to my shop boss real quick?
没事 去吧
Sure, go ahead
听说你在车间干得不错
Hear you've been doing all right at the shop.
去你的吧
Fuck off.
没关系
It's all right.
不过我想你的味道了
But I miss smelling you.
这是给你的
Here, this is for you.
抱歉 我一直没回你信
Sorry I never wrote back.
进来啊
Yo, let's go.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
什么
What?
我需要休息
I need rest.
妈的 妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Ah, fuck.
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go.
那是洗衣房♥对吧
Okay, um, so that's the laundry building, right?
我上次就是到了那里
That's where I was last time.
嗯
Yeah.
也就是说
Which means, I think,
我是在这附近
I'm somewhere around here.
-真的吗 -是
- No shit. - Yeah.
只是在我正下方
Except right below where I'm standing,
有堵该死的墙
there's a fucking brick wall.
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You guys all right? - Yeah, we're good.
把墙打穿 兄弟
Break on through, bro.
把墙打穿
Break on through.
用什么啊
With what?
我没有工具
I don't have a tool.
我得要个大锤才行 兄弟
I would need a sledgehammer or something, bro.
你以为这是我们会碰到的唯一一堵墙吗
You think that's the only wall we're gonna run into?
这些不过是障碍
These are just obstacles, man.
下面不是有个工具箱吗
There's a toolbox down there, huh.
你会开锁吗
You know how to pick a lock?
会
Yeah.
我就知道
I thought so.
来吧
Come on.
我先让你缓缓 你看着糟透了
I'm gonna let you recover. You look like shit.
帕尔默
Palmer.
他不太舒服
He's not feeling good.
-什么 -靠
- What's that? - Fuck.
-他不太舒服 -怎么了
- He's not feeling good. - What's wrong?
抱歉老兄 我早上醒来就觉得不舒服
Sorry, bro. Woke up feeling like shit.
我不是你老兄
I'm not your bro.
操
Fuck.
我知道我长大以后想干什么了
I know what I want to do when I grow up.
-什么 -我得把你的气味给封装起来
- Oh, yeah? - I'm gonna bottle your scent.
你知道我会把它叫什么吗
You know what I'm gonna call it?
不知道
Nope.
无斯威特[无汗水]
No Sweat...
理查·马特出品
...by Ricky Matt.
那你得出大银子才行呢
It's gonna cost you.
我开始找借口
I find myself coming up with excuses
自己乘车去上班
to ride to work alone
于是我能花点时间思考
so I could spend the time thinking
你能对我做的事
of things that you could do to me.