莱尔
Lyle!
汤匙又扔到垃圾粉碎机里了吗
Is that a spoon in the disposal again?
老天
Jesus!
你在下面敲什么
Hey, what were you breaking down there?
-好啊 -那是什么
- Hola. - What is that?
尝一口 你告诉我
Take a sip and tell me.
我刚刷了牙
I just brushed my teeth.
要提示吗
You want a hint?
-我要睡觉 -拜托
- I want to go to bed. - Oh, come on.
这是个惊喜
What it is is a surprise,
你可以喝了再去刷牙
and, uh, you can brush your teeth after,
或者等到早上刷
or just wait till morning.
不会伤到你的牙齿
This isn't gonna hurt your teeth.
知道是什么吗
You know what it is?
尝起来像柠檬洗洁剂
Tastes like Lemon Pledge.
是玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
It's a margarita.
我从你车间那个做拉链的人手里要来的配方
Got the recipe from the guy who does zippers in your shop.
-卡洛斯 -完全照着他说的来调的
- Carlos? - Did it just like he said.
他是波多黎各人
He's Puerto Rican.
波多黎各人喝朗姆酒 不是龙舌兰
Puerto Ricans drink rum, not tequila.
它们
They--
它们差别没那么大吧
They're not so different, are they?
-差别很大 -来吧
- Yeah, they are, very. - Come on.
我们像以前那样一醉方休
Let's get drunk like we did before.
我不要再给你口♥交♥
Hey, I'm not giving you another blow job.
真的 味道就像
Honestly, it tastes like a cat
猫在盐渍地里撒了尿一样
pissed in a salt lick.
说了要放盐的
It said salt.
撒在边缘上 你是全倒进去了吗
Yeah, on the rim. Did you just dump it in?
我们明早还要上班 够了 你再
We gotta work in the morning. Come on, you keep...
你再这样奇奇怪怪 就到沙发上去睡
you keep acting weird, you're gonna go sleep on the couch.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你下面的"牧场"是属于我的
I got the deed to that ranch, huh?
停下
Stop it.
什么都不属于你
You don't own the deed to jack shit.
我只是 想要幽默一点
Look, I was just... trying to be funny.
那你失败了
Well, you're not.
睡觉吧
Go to bed.
五月
这是违反规定的
It's against regulation.
我懂
I understand.
我意思是 如果你照我说的做
What I'm saying is, if you do what I tell you,
他们就不会来烦你
they aren't gonna bother you.
因为要是不会惹怒我
Because if it doesn't piss me off,
我向你保证
I can guarantee you
就不会惹怒这里的任何人
it's not gonna piss off anyone else in this place.
-明白吗 -明白
- Got that? - Yeah, I understand.
-确定吗 -是的 我明白
- Are you sure? - Yes, sir, I understand.
这就对了
That's better.
胜利的雪茄
Victory cigars.
等我们越狱后
When we break out,
我们就抽一根
we smoke one of these.
喂
Yo.
红毛很严的 把你东西♥藏♥起来
Yo, Big Red's got a stick up his ass. Hide your shit.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们还没穿过那道墙
Bro, we're gonna get caught
就会被抓的
before we get through that fucking wall.
别这么想 哥们
Don't you even think that, bro.
我问你
Hey, let me ask you something.
为什么蒂莉在帮我们
Why is Tilly helping us out?
不知道 因为我们叫她帮我们
I don't know, 'cause we fucking asked her to.
因为我叫她帮我们的 但这不是原因
Because I asked her to, but that's not why.
因为我有那想法
Because I had the thought.
我想到了
I thought it.
全都在想法里
It's all in the thought.
就因为你想到了 所以就发生了吗
So you thought it, and that's why it happened.
没错
That's right.
现在你知道了
Now you got it.
这是秘密
That's the secret.
就像那本书一样
Like the fucking book.
书 奥普拉
The book. Oprah.
《秘密》[朗达·拜恩著]
The Secret.
专注于你的一个想法
Focus on something in your mind.
用心感知
You feel it in your heart.
全身心去做
You commit to it.
最后就会成真
Bang, it becomes true.
大卫
David.
我们这辈子
For once in our lives, man...
终于要赢一次了
...we're winning.
逃离丹尼莫拉
第一季 第四集
又不是我把我最好的下手给开除了的
Well, I'm not the one who fired my best worker.
我只是想帮你 乔伊斯
I'm just trying to help you, Joyce.
我不能只交付一半的货给阿尔托纳
I can't send a half-full truck to Altona.
我上次没完成指标是什么时候
When was the last time I never made quota?
我在这工作期间 每次都完成了
Whole time I work here, I made it.
这次可没有
Well, you're not making it now.
又不是我的错 看看这些人
It's not my fault. Look at those guys.
他们不想工作 我没法逼他们 我又没枪
They don't want to work, I can't make 'em. I don't have a gun.
我怎么看他们都在忙呢
They look busy to me.
不可能
It's impossible.
他们是因为你来了才在干活
They're only working 'cause you're here.
想要故意坑我
Trying to fuck me up on purpose.
没人在意 乔伊斯
Nobody cares, Joyce.
周五是最后期限
You've got till Friday.
我在意
I care.
她走了 她走了
She's gone, baby. She's gone.
继续干活
Get back to work.
随你便
Yeah, whatever the fuck.
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that all about?
你们逃出去怎么要这么久
How come it's taking you so long to get out?
你继续给我带东西 我们会成功的
Just keep bringing the stuff, and we'll get there.
难道要我给你带推土机吗
What, do you need me to bring you in a fucking bulldozer?
想进里屋的话告诉我
Let me know if you want to go in the room.
我有酒
I got some Aquafina.
你真觉得我们能成功到达墨西哥吗
Do you really think we can make it to Mexico?
当然 我们会到达墨西哥的
Hell yeah, we'll make it to Mexico.
到了以后
Once we get there,
我们找一个寂静的村庄
we find a sleepy little village,
给村民几头牛
give the townspeople a couple of cows,
他们就会收留我们的
and they'll take care of us after that.
买♥♥两栋屋子
Get a couple houses.
一栋在海滩上
One on the beach.
一栋在山上 用来躲避恶劣天气
And another up in the hills for bad weather.
那囚犯斯威特呢
What about Inmate Sweat?
宝贝
Sweet Pea.
他也能得到两栋屋子
He gets a couple houses too.
你可以往返于我们之间
And you can go back and forth.
我可说不好
Mm, I don't know.
可能会变得很复杂
It could get complicated.
不会
Not really.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
我会一直照顾你直到你找到心爱的人
I'll take care of you till you find someone.
囚犯马特 滚出去
Inmate Matt, get the fuck out of here.
钢锯
Hacksaw.
你得下来
You gotta come down here.
摸摸
Touch it.
去你的 你怎么不摸
Fuck you, you touch it.
夏天是关闭的
It's off for the summer.
所以呢
So?
所以我们切割出
So we cut...
一个洞