a hole.
然后呢
And then what?
然后我们从里面穿过
And we go through...
然后在另一边再切割出一个洞
...and cut a hole on the other side.
这得要多久
How long is that gonna take?
六周
Six weeks.
或许我可以在四周内搞定
Maybe I can do it in four.
很牢固
It's pretty fucking tight.
嗯 直径多半有48厘米
Yeah, it's... probably an 18-inch pipe.
什么
What?
另一边是什么
What's on the other side?
我们刚才就在那
We were right there.
就在那格栅下面
Right under that grate.
蒸汽管连接着墙另一边的
Steam pipe goes into a service tunnel
一条服务隧♥道♥ 隧♥道♥通往发电厂
on the other side of the wall straight to the power plant.
我在车间里看到过
Yeah, I've seen that thing from the shop.
而服务隧♥道♥一定有出口
Now, the service tunnel has to have an exit...
意味着肯定有一个供人进出的洞口
...which means there has to be a manhole.
-来了一批货 -好
- We got a shipment. - Okay.
我们要进去
Okay, so we need to get in there,
你得守着我们
and you're supposed to be watching us.
那个新来的是谁
Who's the new guy?
兰伯特走了
Lambert bid out.
估计是受够我了
I guess he was sick of me.
看着我
Look at me.
你准备好踏入你的未来了吗
Are you ready to step into your future?
照着上面的做
Do what it says...
祝你好运
and good luck.
这上面有无数把没用的钥匙
A thousand fucking keys on here for no reason.
该死的钥匙 逗我呢
Stupid keys. You fucking kidding me?
我要去玛吉店 你要点什么吗
I'm going to Maggie's. You want anything?
不用了
I'm good.
试试银色的那把
Why don't you try the silver one?
我很同情布莱斯·哈普[棒球运动员]
I feel really bad for Bryce Harper.
因为他是基佬吗
What, for being a fucking faggot?
他的队伍很垃圾
He's stuck on a shitty-ass team.
垃圾队伍 垃圾队员
Shitty team, shitty player.
他会成为最有价值球员
He's gonna be fucking MVP.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我的弯针松了
My loopers are off, man.
-扳手在那里面 -我知道
- Wrenches are in there. - I know.
什么是弯针
What the fuck's a looper?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
真希望我也不知道
I wish I didn't know this shit.
我只是得调整下那玩意儿
I just need to adjust the frigging thing.
自从那个垃圾巴勃罗·桑多瓦[棒球运动员]
I wish every night that that piece of shit
来了波士顿后
Pablo Sandoval would choke on one of those
我每晚都在祈祷
fucking lobster rolls he's been inhaling
他被他吃的龙虾卷给噎死
since he came down to Boston.
该死的熊猫[巴勃罗绰号♥]应该去华盛顿国民队
Fucking Panda should go down to the Nationals
这样他和布莱斯·哈普就可以互相口♥交♥
so him and Bryce Harper can blow each other
这样我们就可以引入一个真正的三垒
so we can get a real third baseman
比如凯文·尤克里斯
like Kevin fucking Youkilis.
所以你现在宁愿让凯文·尤克里斯
So you'd rather have Kevin Youkilis
做三垒 也不要布莱斯·哈普
at third base right now than Bryce Harper?
他在巅峰期的时候 当然
In his prime, absolutely.
尤克里斯根本没有巅峰期
Yo, Youkilis had no prime.
他根本不开心
Yo, he wasn't even happy.
要是棒球不是一项运动的话
If baseball wasn't a sport,
他的职业就是水管工了
he would have been a fucking plumber.
也许他会是一个超厉害的水管工
Maybe he would've been a kick-ass plumber.
无论什么时候 我宁愿要一个有团队精神的
I'll take a scrappy guy who's a team player
邋遢队员 也不会要一个
any day of the week over some pretty boy
整天在卫生间里的小白脸
who lives in the fucking bathroom.
我都不想谈汤姆·布雷迪
Don't get me started on Tom Brady, okay?
长官
Sir.
我知道这轮不到我来说
I know it's not my place,
但我想让你知道
but I just wanted you to know that...
不是每个人都在拖慢进度
not everyone in there is slowing down production
而那个平民监管员 米切尔夫人
and that the civilian supervisor, Mrs. Mitchell,
她工作很出色
she's doing one hell of a job.
只是有几颗老鼠屎
It's just a case of a couple rotten apples,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
回去工作
Go back to work.
谢谢听我讲话
Thanks for listening.
囚犯马特 你能到9号♥车间来帮我下吗
Inmate Matt, can you help me in tailor nine?
太好了
Fuckin' A.
操
Fuck.
刚才那是在干什么
What the hey was that all about?
你要在那等我们
That's where you're gonna wait for us.
在那个角落
On that corner.
把纸条给我
Now, give me the little guy.
我们找到了一条路
We found a way.
真的要成了
It's happening. It's real.
不需要很多年
And it's not gonna take years.
是吗
It's not?
只需要几周
Weeks.
靠
Fuck.
该死 靠
Oh, shit. Fuck.
你是认真的吗
Are-are you serious?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be happy.
是 不过
Yeah, but...
莱尔
...Lyle.
他怎么了
What about him?
莱尔
Lyle.
他怎么了
What about him?
莱尔是漏洞
Lyle is the glitch.
我需要一份纽约州的地图
I need a map of New York State.
更多的钢锯条
More blades.
该死
Shit.
操
Fuck.
你觉得他死了吗
Think he's dead?
孩子 你杀死了他两次
Son, I think you killed him twice.
几点了
What time is it?
不知道 手♥机♥在蒂莉手上
I don't know. Tilly's got the phone.
圣诞节我送你个手♥机♥
Aw, I'm getting you a fucking phone for Christmas, that's it.
不用 我喜欢这样 传统
Oh, no, no, I like it this way. Old-school.
以前你不能总是联♥系♥到人
Used to be you couldn't always get ahold of people.
给你一种神秘感
Gave you a...mystique.
更不用说我存下来的钱
Not to mention the money I'm saving.
该死
God damn it.
有个问题要问你
Got a question for ya.
说吧
Shoot.
跟你妈有关
It's about your mother.
我不希望你泄露秘密 不过
Look, I, uh, don't want you breaking secrets, but, uh...
她有没有说过什么
is there anything she may have said that, uh...
她没跟我说过 但是
she don't tell me to my face but that, uh,
如果有的话 我可以改善的地方 你懂吗
if she did, I could make it better, you know?
她讨厌你把马桶弄堵塞
She hates it when you clog the toilet.
嗯
Yeah.
她有表扬过我吗
She ever say anything good about me?
她知道你很忠诚 总是挂在嘴边
She knows you're loyal. Says that all the time.
你要想的话我可以和她说
I can talk to her if you want.
不不 别去
Oh, no, no, no, don't-don't do that.
她很敏感 她会觉得我...
She's so touchy, she'll think I'm...
背着她谈论她
talking about her while she's not around.
你们结婚纪念日是不是快到了
Hey, isn't your anniversary coming up?
是的 她还给我准备了礼物
Yeah, actually, she got me somethin'.
这不就是机会吗
Well, that's what they call an opportunity.
你也送她个礼物啊