which is forbidden by the religion.
目前气温低于27华氏度
It's just under 27 degrees Fahrenheit,
即3摄氏度
three degrees Celsius,
现在是早上7点10分
at 7:10 in the morning
您正在收听的是CGAC中波750
on CGAC AM 750,
您在蒙特利尔 沙托盖以及纽约州北部地区
your trusted source for breaking news
获取重大新闻的可靠来源
in Montreal, Chateaugay, and the north country.
弓猎季节将在明天结束...
Bow hunting season ends tomorrow...
一月
-早上好 莱尔 -早
- Morning, Lyle. - Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
瘤子去哪了
Where's Lumpy?
干嘛放个小费罐
What's with the tip jar?
瘤子的妈妈去世了
Lumpy's mom died.
他们没有足够的钱来下葬她
They don't have enough money to bury her,
所以我们在筹款
so we're taking up a collection.
真可惜
Oh, that's too bad.
我们现在有点缺钱
Well, we're a little light right now.
出来的时候再给你
We'll get you on the way out.
我们晚餐吃什么
What are we doing for dinner?
冰箱里没什么东西了
Fridge is a little, uh, empty.
回家路上去一趟廉价商店
Stop by the price-whacker on the way back.
6点到家 我能看见你过来
Home at 6:00. I can see you coming.
这雪真大 是吧
Fucking snow, huh?
冬天啊
Winter.
今天太痛苦了
It's killing me today.
滑得要死
Slippery as fuck.
早上好 丹尼斯 抱歉我迟到了
Morning, Dennis. Sorry I'm late.
-我的车陷进雪里了 -没事
- I was plowed in. - Yeah.
先生们
Well, gentlemen,
我警告你们
I will warn you,
我对这周的产量有很高的期待
I have high expectations for output this week,
不过这个屋子里的能量
but the energy in this room
让我觉得效率会很高
feels very productive,
所以听什么呢
so what'll it be?
嘻哈还是经典摇滚
Hip-hop or classic rock?
-经典摇滚 -嘻哈
- Classic rock! - Hip-hop!
我们还是听流行音乐吧
Let's go for pop.
-干得好 -多谢了
- Good job. - Thanks a lot.
你需要帮忙吗
Yo, you need some help?
我这该死的缝纫机不动了
Well, my fucking tension's off.
检查你的线轴了吗
Check the bobbin?
没有 你可以看一下
No, but you can check it.
做得很好
So good.
机器可以用了
And we're good to go.
记着 当你把线轴放进去时
Remember, when you put a bobbin in,
线得朝前转 远离你
the thread's gotta be going forward, away from you.
像你之前做的那样
As you were.
好的
All right.
囚犯斯威特
Inmate Sweat.
大家做得怎么样
How are we doing?
挺好的 我们
Uh, yeah, we're doing good. We, uh,
应该能在今天之内完成一百条裤子
should hit 100 pair of pants by the end of the day.
好样的 谢谢
Good work. Thank you.
你能来机房♥帮我个忙吗
Could you help me in the machine room?
有一台直缝机坏了
One of the straight stitchers broke.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
好了
Okay.
嘘
Shh.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
这里是《赢在周三》 调频94.7 亲吻电台
All right, it's Winning Wednesday, 94.7 KISS FM.
我这里有一张礼品卡
I got a gift card,
价值一百美金 由维沙贝尔医美中心提供
a $100 gift card, to, uh, Visabelle Med
包含免费会诊
and free consultation.
你一定会爱上他们的
They got anti-aging treatments
抗老化治疗
that you are gonna love.
那个蠢婊♥子♥太寂寞 我也没办法
Can't help it if the dumb bitch lonesome.
这外面也太冷了
Oh, it is cold as shit out here.
克劳德森
Crodson,
编号♥B3-18
B3-18,
联♥系♥不上他妻子
can't get ahold of his wife.
为什么不行
Why not?
管♥理♥员♥屏蔽了她的号♥码
Admin put a block on her number.
如果你能把屏蔽解除
If you can get rid of that block,
他会很感谢你的
he'd be grateful.
好吧 我尽力
All right, see what I can do.
快进来 别发牢骚了
Come on in. Stop your whining.
好吧
Right.
帕尔默
Hey, Palmer.
继续往前走
Keep going.
嗨 你怎么样啊 大兄弟
Hey. How you doing, big fella?
嗨 吉恩
Hey, Gene.
我待会和你聊
I'll catch up with you.
油画颜料
The oils?
就这些吗
So that's it?
还有二层的莱姆基和布♥什♥维尔
Uh, plus I got Lemke and Bushwell up on the second floor.
他们需要他们的
They need their--
他们的保险丝断了
their fuses jumped.
好的
All right.
其他事都怎么样
So how is everything else?
我刚交了...
Oh, I just bill--
其实也没什么可抱怨的
you know, can't complain, really.
那个...
How's the, um--
露丝的肖像画得怎么样了
how's the portrait of Ruth coming?
露丝
Ruth?
我女朋友
My girlfriend?
下周是我们的纪念日
It's our anniversary next week.
我打算送她这个
That's what I'm gonna give her.
你保证过会画好的
You fucking promised you'd have it ready for her.
我逗你玩呢 吉恩
I'm fucking with you, Gene.
去你的
Fuck you.
需要晾干
It's still drying.
明天就能好了
It'll be ready tomorrow.
好吧 你哥们怎么回事
All right, now, what's going on with your boy?
-谁 斯威特吗 -对
- Who, Sweat? - Yeah.
有关于他和蒂莉的传言
There's a rumor going around about him and Tilly.
-我不知道这事 -是吗
- I don't know that. - Huh.
兄弟 你是理查德·马特吗
Hey, yo, my man, are you Richard Matt?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们正在谈话呢
There's two men talking here.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我想问下我能不能要点东西
I wanted to ask you if I could get something for myself,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
我有一个轻便电炉
I mean, I got a hot plate, right?
但插电之后并不能用
But it don't work when I plug it in.
他是在跟我扯淡吗
Is he talking out of the side of his neck at me?
不 不 不 不 不
Nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah.
不 不 不 没有不敬的意思 大佬
Nah, nah, nah. No disrespect, OG.
你是在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
不是 完全没有
Nah, not at all.
-是吗 -没有
- Huh? - Nah.
因为我会揍死你丫的
'Cause I'll bust your motherfucking grape.
我根本不是那个意思
I didn't even mean it like that.
回你牢房♥里 知道吗
Go back to your cell, all right?
-但是我想问你 -你明天没有午饭 走吧
- But I want to ask you-- - No list for you tomorrow. Go on.
好 但是我还没
Yeah, but I didn't e--
回你牢房♥里去
Hey, go back to your cell.
好的 对不起 狱警 我不是有意
All right, I'm sorry, CO. I didn't mean no--
话说回来
So yeah, anyway,
关于你兄弟的事是真的
this thing with your boy is for real.
他在哪个牢房♥
What cell is he in?