- Hey, Hacksaw. - Yo, what's up?
好啊
What up?
大卫 你得把这事抛诸脑后
David... you need to get past this.
你必须更加小心
You need to be more careful.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
我也不信任她
I don't trust her either.
给你 钢锯
Here you go, Hack.
-我回头再还给你 -好
- I'll swing back through. - All right.
但如果有她帮我们开车
But with her driving us,
我觉得我们能在警♥察♥发现之前
I think we can make it to West Virginia
逃到西弗吉尼亚
before the cops get their shit together.
蓝岭山脉 我在那儿认识人
Blue Ridge Mountains, baby. I know people there.
我们先在那儿躲几周 之后
We lay low for a few weeks, and after that,
我们再去墨西哥
we go to Mexico.
带着蒂莉
With Tilly?
绝对不可能
No fucking way.
我们得把她甩掉
I say we ditch her.
把她丢在在西弗吉尼亚
Ditch her in West Virginia? Bro.
那莱尔呢
Yo. Hey, what about Lyle?
-漏洞 -什么
- The glitch. - What?
她就这么叫他的
That's what she calls him.
别让其他人知道
Between you and me,
我觉得她想让我们解决掉他
I think she wants us to ditch him.
你拿的什么
What you got?
番茄
Tomatoes.
-好吧 还挺漂亮 -是啊
- All right. Good lookin'. - Yeah.
能让我们单独聊会吗
Yo, will you give us a minute?
-行 -谢了 兄弟
- Yeah. - Thanks, bro.
西弗吉尼亚大约有12小时车程 对吧
So West Virginia's about a 12-hour drive, right?
-嗯 -假设我们半夜逃出去
- Mm-hmm. - Say we come out at midnight.
那查房♥前我们有多少时间 5个小时
That gives us, what, five hours till bed check?
莱尔 他半夜醒来
Lyle, he wakes up.
然后发现老婆不见了
He finds his wife missing.
他会报♥警♥
He calls the fucking cops.
我们还没出纽约州就会被拦下
We get pulled over before we're even out of New York.
好吧 这是个问题
Okay. Well, that's an issue.
兄弟 而且她随时有可能变卦
Bro, and she could change her mind at any time she wants.
相信我 只要这个计划是
Oh, trust me, as long as the plan
为了让你和她在一起
is for you and her to be together,
她就绝对不会变卦
she's not changing her fucking mind.
你♥他♥妈♥还是应该先问问我的 兄弟
You still should've fucking asked me, bro.
我觉得你在生气
I think you're angry.
而且我告诉你
And I'll tell you what else.
这是因为缺觉
I think it's lack of sleep.
当然是因为缺觉
Fuck yes, it's a lack of sleep.
我每天晚上钻到下面去
I'm down there every night.
管道都是我在锯 累活都是我在干
I'm cutting the pipe. I'm doing the work.
而你只会睡觉和操蒂莉
All you do is fucking sleep and fuck.
我可不能跟想要我命的人做朋友
Ah, well, I can't be friends with someone who wants my life.
钢锯
Yo, Hacksaw.
杀人再过一个星期就出禁闭了
Murder get out in a week.
他会杀了你 你这个打小报告的
And he gonna kill you, you fuckin' snitch.
靠
Ho-ho, shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的卑鄙小人
Hey, fuck that rat.
你死定了 贱♥人♥
You're dead, B.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
最好动作快点
Better work fast.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
很高兴再见到你 你好吗
Oh, hey. Good to see you again. How are ya?
我是碧兹
Oh, it's Bitsy.
我也在狂野鸡翅那边上班
I work at Wild Wings too.
-这样 -是的 你们有几个人
- Oh. - Yeah. Uh, how many for ya?
两个人
Uh, it's gonna be two.
好的 你们随便坐
All right, wherever you like.
不 我想预订今天晚餐的位置
Oh, no, this is a-a reservation for dinner for tonight.
我们这里不接受订位
Oh, we don't really take reservations here.
今天是我的结婚纪念日 我不想
It's my anniversary, and I don't want
让我老婆等 所以 我不想冒险
my wife waiting, so, uh, I'd rather not risk it.
-祝贺你 -是啊
- Oh. Congratulations. - Yeah.
21年了
Twenty-one years.
像21点一样
Blackjack.
你们最好的位置在哪里
What's your best table?
你真的没必要提前预订
Um, you don't really need to do this in advance.
总不能看着停车场吃饭吧
Shouldn't be overlooking the parking lot.
离窗户远点 她会感冒的
Uh, and, uh, not near a window. She gets cold.
也别离厕所太近
Um, oh, and, um, not near the bathroom.
好吧 那个位置是市长经常坐的
Okay, well, uh, that's where the mayor always sits.
好吧 那就这个
Yeah, this is the one.
现在你沿着帕克街开
Now you're driving down Parker.
开到出入口那儿
You roll over the manhole.
就是这样
Oh, yeah.
然后把你的吉普自♥由♥光停在外面的街道上
You'll park your Jeep Cherokee out on the street.
不要熄火
Oh, and keep it running.
把灯开着
Keep the lights on.
开着灯
Lights on.
守着出入口
Watch the manhole.
然后你看到它动了
Now you see it move.
灯光正好照到它
It catches the light.
然后你会看到一只手
Then you see a hand.
那就是我
It's me.
我会从里面爬出来
I'm coming up.
-然后是囚犯斯威特 -就是这样
- And then Inmate Sweat. - Oh, yeah. Oh.
你们俩都会出来
Both of you.
一定要待在车外面
Make sure you're outside the car.
假装在打电♥话♥
Pretend that you're on the phone.
这是什么
What's this?
给漏洞准备的
For the glitch.
是 但这是什么
Yeah, but what is it?
安♥眠♥药♥
Uh, sleeping pills.
我们逃出去的那晚
The night we get out...
你在晚饭时给他
...you give 'em to him at dinner.
混在他的饮料里
Mix 'em in his drink.
然后我们去我的住处
And then we go to my place.
对
Yeah.
你待在车里
You stay in the car.
我来处理剩下的事
I'll take care of the rest.
囚犯斯威特知道这些吗
And Inmate Sweat knows about this?
当然
Sure.
好吧
Okay.
我们要去的地方
Where we're going,
宝贝 他们可喜欢金发女了
oh, baby, they worship blondes.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么样 蒂莉
So how you doing, Tilly?
-嗨 安妮 -嗨
- Hey, Annie. - Hey.
你来普拉茨堡做什么
What are you doing in Plattsburgh?
怎么 我不能来吗
Why, ain't I allowed?
莱尔呢
Mm. Where's Lyle?
今天是我们的纪念日 所以我在躲着他
It's our anniversary, so I'm trying to avoid him.
不过你看起来不错
You're looking good, though.
你有在健身吗
You been working out?
你瘦了
You've lost weight.
做了新发型
Got new hair.
非常好
Very nice.
笑一个
Smile.
好吧
Okay.
你弄好了你的牙
You fixed your tooth.
是啊
Yeah.
我在甩掉皮特前做了同样的事
I went through the same routine before I left Pete.
我从他那得到的灵感
I got the idea from him.
他去健身房♥练出了一身肌肉
He got all buff going to the gym.
然后他去了伯灵顿的一家同志酒吧