关灯
Lights out!
晚安 狗♥杂♥种♥们[吸屌♥的]
Good night, cocksuckers!
还有用袜子打飞机的
And sock fuckers!
我叫你关灯 马上
I said lights out. Now.
逃离丹尼莫拉
第一季 第五集
钢锯
Hacksaw.
钢锯
Hacksaw.
天啊
Oh, God.
棒
Oh, yeah.
你屌♥爆了
You motherfucker.
今晚
Tonight.
今晚
Tonight.
6月5日
上午7点45分
-我想吃甜甜圈 -我们要迟到了
- I want a donut. - We're gonna be late.
这个月已经迟到两次了
We've been late two times this month already.
我不管 我要吃甜甜圈
I don't care. I want a fucking donut.
好吧
Okay.
记住我的话 我们肯定会被批
Mark my words, we're gonna hear about it.
莱尔 别这么怂
Lyle, stop being such a fucking pussy.
我不怂
I'm not a fucking pussy.
冰拿铁 少量奶泡
Iced latte, light.
我要一个油煎饼和一个波士顿夹心饼
Uh, give me a cruller and a Boston cream.
好
Okay.
那是什么破饮料
What kind of bitch drink is that?
去你的 乔伊斯 这个很好喝
Fuck you, Joyce. They're good.
而且已经夏天了
Plus, it's summer.
20度出头 你就觉得是夏天了吗
A high of 70, you call that summer?
2.35
Two thirty-five.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你买♥♥了个波士顿夹心饼
I got you a Boston cream.
谢谢
Thanks.
开门
Open the gate.
快 动作快点
Come on, move it along!
你今晚想吃什么
What do you feel like for dinner tonight?
我想吃点辣的
I'm in the mood for something spicy.
不知道
I don't know.
我在想也许可以去王室炒菜中餐馆
I was thinking, uh, maybe a little King's Wok.
吃点木须肉
Get a little moo shu in ya?
我不在乎 拿着
I don't care. Here.
潮热
Hot flashes.
该死的更年期
Goddamn this fucking menopause.
跟他们说我们到了
T-Tell them we're here.
-拿着 莱尔 放到车上去 -好
- Here, you know what, Lyle, put this in the car. - All right.
-等等 把包给我 你要害我迟到了 -我...
- Wait, give me my bag. You're making me late. - I--What--
-早上好 -你好 不好意思
- Good morning. - Hi. Sorry.
是吗 因为那是种族歧视
Oh, is that so? Because it is racist.
-不是的 -就是 奥德尔
- It's not. - It is, Odell.
一幅画怎么可能种族歧视 不就是幅画吗
How can a drawing even be racist? It's a drawing.
如果你觉得它种族歧视
If you think it's racist,
或许你该反省下
maybe you should think about it yourself.
或许你才是种族歧视
Maybe you the racist.
-我是波多黎各人 -我也是
- I'm Puerto Rican. - So am I.
钢锯 你怎么看
Hey, yo, Hacksaw. What you think?
这个算种族歧视吗
Is this racist?
不算 对吗
No, right?
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
随便了 反正不是我画的
Yo, whatever, I ain't even make that shit.
周末你们要干什么
What y'all getting into this weekend?
你们要去操场吗
Y'all--y'all gonna hit the yard?
星期天要下雨
It's supposed to rain Sunday.
-画画 -画画
- Paint? - Paint.
我和我老婆打算去蒙特利尔
Me and my lady were talking about going up to Montreal,
买♥♥点古董
maybe buy some antiques.
就算我们能去你也不会买♥♥
You wouldn't even if we could.
-你从没给我买♥♥过任何东西 -明明买♥♥过
- You've never bought me anything. - Yes, I did.
买♥♥了什么
What did you get me?
你总说你要给我买♥♥台电视
You always said you was gonna get me a TV,
但从来没做到过
and you never did that.
-你们为什么总要吵架 -听到了吧
- Why you always got to fight? - You heard him.
他说他会给我弄一个
He said he was gonna get one for me.
布莱克去哪了
Where's Blake?
去小卖♥♥部了
Bid out to commissary.
我是凯文·勒格罗
I'm Kevin LeGros.
我是乔伊斯·米切尔 但人人都叫我蒂莉
Joyce Mitchell, but everybody calls me Tilly.
好 你这着装不太合适吧
Yeah, that attire is inappropriate.
-下周一穿衣服之前先看看手册吧 -天太热了
- Review the manual before you dress on Monday. - It's hot.
你想热死我吗
You want to break my balls?
我车里有件汗衫
I got a sweatshirt in the car.
午餐期间把它穿上
Put it on at lunchtime.
早上好 长官
Top of the morning, sir.
把眼镜摘下来
Lose the glasses.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
上午8点15分
早上好 米切尔夫人
Top of the morning, Mrs. Mitchell.
我有话跟你说
Can I have a word?
我们今晚就走
We're leaving tonight.
午夜
Midnight.
好的
Okay.
这是多好的事啊
It's a beautiful thing.
我就是有点紧张
I'm just nervous.
一上路你就不会紧张了 知道吗
Hey, that'll go away as soon as we hit the road, okay?
-相信我 -你
- Believe me. - You!
-快去打卡 -是 长官
- Punch the fucking clock. - Yes, sir.
拿工具
On the tools!
-基洛 -什么事
- Hey, Kilo. - What's up?
我听说杀人今天出禁闭
I heard Murder is coming out of the box today.
可以的话 我想跟他聊一下
I'd like a word with him, if you can.
-聊一下 -是的
- A word? - Yeah.
好 我知道你牢房♥号♥
All right, I got your number.
好吧
Okay.
中午12点05分
等一下
Hold it up.
走吧
Let's go.
好 跟上
Okay, move it up.
跟上
Move it up.
在这停下
Hold it right there.
好了 你们走吧
All right. Here we go.
周五炸鸡日
Fried chicken Friday.
我们的姑娘怎样了
Yo, how's our girl?
紧张
Nervous.
紧张 怎么个紧张法
Nervous, like how?
-什么 -怎么个紧张法
- Hmm? - Nervous, like how?
就是紧张 你想知道什么
Nervous. What do you want?
兄弟 她的原话怎么说的
Bro, what exactly did she say?
我确信
I believe...
她的原话是"我很紧张"
her exact words were, "I am nervous."
托马斯 我要那边的香蕉
Hey, Thomas, let me have the banana right there
还有橙汁 谢谢
and orange juice, yeah. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得我要跟她聊聊吗
Bro, you think I need to talk to her?
看到我的脸可能会让她好点
I mean, maybe seeing my face would help.
她紧张 我也紧张
Bro, she's nervous. I'm nervous.
这再正常不过了
It's fucking normal.
钢锯是贱♥人♥
Hacksaw's a bitch!
那他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is that?
他刚刚出禁闭
He just got out of the box.
我猜他在计划捅我之类的
I guess he's planning on stabbing me or something.
哥们
Hey, yo, my man,
你就让那个黑鬼这样说你
you gonna let that nigger talk to you like that?
闭嘴 小子
Shut the fuck up, pedo.
去你♥妈♥的♥[操你自己吧] 笨蛋
Hey, yo, go fuck yourself, chump!