那也得等你先舔完我的屌♥
I'll go fuck myself after you suck my dick.
好啊 你再他妈多嘴
Yeah, all right, keep running your come dumpster,
-老子把你嘴封了 基佬 -冷静 兄弟
- and I'ma wire it shut, faggot. - Yo, fucking chill out, bro.
听着 雅利安兄弟会 脏狗 我们准备行动
Listen, AB, Dirty Dogs, we ready to ride.
均为监狱里白人帮派
不能让这猩猩太放肆
We ain't letting this monkey shit rock.
很好 很好
Good, good.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
没错 明天
Yeah, tomorrow.
你♥他♥妈♥瞅啥
The fuck you looking at?
你那臭逼 操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥
Your pussy ass. Fuck you, bitch.
操♥你♥妈♥ 怂逼 我们现在就地解决
Fuck you, pussy, we can get this shit out of the way now.
坐下 都回自己座位
Sit down! Get back to your seat!
闭嘴
Shut up!
下午2点45分
那么
So, uh...
你想好了吗 去不去王室炒菜中餐馆
where you at on the King's Wok idea?
我的天 莱尔 行
Oh, my God, Lyle, fine.
我们去王室炒菜中餐馆
We'll eat at fucking King's Wok.
好的
Okay.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
周末愉快 各位
Have a good weekend, guys.
再见 莱尔 乔伊斯
See you, Lyle, Joyce.
周末愉快
Have a good one.
丹尼斯说他认识那个新来的
You know, Dennis said he knows that new guy.
从奥本监狱过来的
Up from Auburn.
他找你麻烦了吗
He giving you trouble?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
很正常
I mean, it makes sense.
奥本监狱的狱警们都很一板一眼
All those COs at Auburn are so, uh, by-the-book.
想有点个性 你懂吗
You know, try having a personality, you know?
我爸说他们那地方老鼠成灾
My dad says they got so many mice up there
所有囚犯都有自己的猫
that every prisoner has his own cat.
不过人人都知道他喜欢添枝加叶
But he's been known to embellish the truth.
下午3点10分
怎么
Yeah?
有酒吗
Got a little hooch?
喝完了
I'm out.
好吧 我得说点事
Well, I need to say something.
我
I, um...
我觉得过意不去
I feel bad about...
之前因为肉的事
...about how I acted, about, uh, the meat
还有蒂莉对你发飙
and, uh, Tilly and everything.
行吧
Okay.
就这样
So yeah.
想来点酒吗
Want a little drink?
好啊
Well...
你有想过离开这吗
You ever think about leaving town?
我这周末要去莫里森维尔的毛茸鸭餐厅表演
I'm playing the Fuzzy Duck in Morrisonville this weekend.
-不 我是说真的离开 -拜托
- No, I mean, leave for real. - Oh, come on, you...
你觉得我拿到退休金后
You see me hanging around in Little Siberia
还会留在小西伯利亚[该监狱绰号♥]吗
once I get the fuck out of here and get my pension?
好吧
Okay.
留着吧
Keep it.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So...
你会去哪
where would you go?
西雅图
Seattle.
-西雅图 -西雅图
- Seattle. - Seattle.
是啊 那里很美
Yeah, it's beautiful up there.
音乐氛围也很棒
Good music scene.
亨德里克斯[吉他之神]就是那的人
Hendrix is from there.
老天
Man...
你是真喜欢寒冷啊
you must really like the cold.
我就是在天寒地冻里长大的
Well, I grew up in the cold.
不 你该去有沙滩的地方
Nah, you should go somewhere with a beach.
沙滩
The beach.
沙滩
The beach?
我像是穿短裤的人吗
You see me in a pair of shorts?
-这个嘛 -怎么
- Well... - What?
转过身
Turn around.
你可真鸡♥巴♥变♥态♥ 你知道吗
You are a fucking sick motherfucker, you know that?
喂
Yo.
好了
All right.
祝你周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
-吉恩 -怎么了
- Hey, Gene. - Yeah?
你是个好人
You're a good man.
周一见
See you Monday.
什么事
Yeah?
休息一会儿
Get some rest.
好
Okay.
该去操场了
On the yard.
下午6点
快醒醒
Wake up.
我已经醒了
Yeah, I'm up.
你在挑衅我吗 混♥蛋♥
You trying me, punk?
算你走运
Just your luck too.
我今天要连续上两班
I'm on a double today.
快 我们走吧
Come on! Let's go!
快走
Let's go!
那个混球
Man, that fucking prick.
我很高兴我们要在他当班时离开这里
I am so glad we're leaving on his shift.
我觉得我们今天最好别去操场
Look, I think we should skip yard today.
为什么
Why?
杀人在那儿 惹上麻烦可就不好了
Murder. We don't want to start any fucking trouble.
我才不在乎他
I don't give a shit about him.
我要去弄个包馅比萨
I'm gonna get me a calzone.
钢锯
Yo, Hacksaw!
没错 他最好下楼来
Yeah, he better come downstairs, man.
我们要在操场上算账
We got a date on the yard.
我等着呢 走吧
I'm fucking waiting. Let's go.
我这就下来
I'll be right down.
你这是要做什么
What are you doing?
我要和他谈谈
I'm gonna talk to him.
好了 走吧 往前走
All right, let's go. Move along.
该死
Shit.
快点 时间不等人
Come on now. We ain't got all day.
快点 走吧 女士们
Come on. Let's go, ladies.
去操场
On the yard.
-好啊 老爹 -好啊
- What's up, Pops? - Yo, what up, man?
这是我们的操场
This is our yard.
杀人 开干吧 贱♥人♥
Yo, Murder! Let's get it, bitch!
教这个该死的黑鬼什么叫尊重
Teach this motherfucking nigger some respect.
尊重 事关尊重 伙计们
Respect! It's about respect, fellas!
-没错 贱♥人♥ -该死
- That's right, bitch! - Shit.
我在和你说话 来吧 混♥蛋♥
I'm talking to you! Let's get it, punk!
老兄 把你的臭嘴闭上
Man, shut your fucking inbred mouth.
雅利安兄弟会万岁
AB for life.
让这些黑鬼瞧瞧谁才是老大
Let's show these niggers who run this show.
-谁才是老大 -来啊 娘娘腔
- Who runs this place? - Come get it, pussy.
这些猩猩以为自己是老大
These monkeys think they fucking run this house.
该死
Shit.
我要让你当我的奴隶 小子
I'ma make you my slave, boy.
一决雌雄吧 白人小子
Let's get this shit cracking, white boy.
来吧 贱♥人♥
Let's get it, bitch!
趴下 趴在地上
Down! Get on the fucking ground now!
警卫
Guards.
岗哨呼叫控制中心
Guard post to control.
西走廊的北操场发生斗殴
We have a fight in the north yard, corridor west.
二级警戒 西走廊的北操场
Level two, north yard, corridor west.
二级警戒 西走廊的北操场
Level two, north yard, corridor west.