你看到了吗
You getting this?
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
该死
Shit, shit, shit!
二级警戒 北操场
Level two, north yard.
说吧
Yeah.
你在看你的屏幕吗
Are you looking at your monitor?
在 你放出化学试剂了吗
Yeah, did you discharge chemical agents?
-放了三轮了 -这和帮派有关吗
- Three rounds. - Is this gang-related?
我给你发了封邮件 里面有
I sent you an email with all the shit
我们这一周处理过的所有事情
that we've been dealing with in the last week.
是的 我正在看呢
Yeah, I'm looking at it now.
我觉得我们得开启一级防范禁闭
I think we got to lock it down.
好吧 我马上给奥尔巴尼打电♥话♥
All right, I'm calling Albany now.
耐心等待
Sit tight.
王室炒菜自助餐
我在哪读到过
You know, I read that the letters on the, uh,
中餐馆上的的汉字在中文里的意思
Chinese restaurant don't necessarily mean the same thing
不一定和它的英文名字一个意思
in Chinese as the English name of the restaurant.
什么
What?
那几个字不一定是
Like those letters don't necessarily mean
王室炒菜的意思
"King's Wok."
也有可能是快乐 幸运的地方的意思
Could mean, uh, "Happy, lucky place."
我听说是这样
That's what I heard.
也许吧
Could be.
不管怎样 这的炒面很好吃
Either way, it's great chow mein.
晚饭后我们要不要去DQ
Maybe after dinner we go to the, uh, Dairy Queen.
买♥♥个暴风雪
Get a Blizzard.
中餐馆甜品很少
I mean, Chinese doesn't do much for desserts,
我在想
is what got me thinking.
他们会给你那种小橘子 但是
They give you that little orange, but, uh,
晚上9点
那对我来说不够
that doesn't do much for me.
小心血迹
Watch the blood.
小心 这家伙尿了自己一身
Hey, watch it, this guy's pissing all over himself.
他们可能让我们在这待一晚上
They could keep us here all night.
-你抓稳了吗 -是的 我抓好了
- You got it? - Yep, I'm ready.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
开始 小心
Here we go. Watch out.
除非有一级防范禁闭我们才会完蛋 兄弟
We're only fucked if there's a lockdown, bro.
你们好 要吃点什么
Hi, what can I get youse?
有多瑟瑰琥珀啤酒吗
You got Dos Equis?
当然
Of course.
你呢 先生
For you, sir?
我开车来的 所以给我杯雪碧吧
Well, I'm driving, so I'll have a Sprite,
我准备好点菜了
and, uh, I'm ready to order.
猪肉饺子 香橙鸡
Uh, pork dumplings, orange chicken.
我要一份白油鸡和西兰花
I'll have steamed chicken and broccoli.
好的 马上来
Okay, right away.
你在中餐馆点墨西哥啤酒
You order a Mexican beer at a Chinese restaurant?
快走 大家都走起来
Let's go, everybody on their feet.
听好了 把你们的东西留在地上
Listen up, you're gonna leave your belongings on the ground.
只有警官让你们动的时候才能动
You only move when an officer instructs you.
把手放在头上
You're gonna put your hands on your head
互扣住手指
and interlock your fingers.
盯着你们前面人的的头
Stare at the head in front of you.
罗杰斯 护送他们回去 带他们离开
Rogers, escort the go-back. Get 'em out of here.
好的 我们走吧 伙计们
All right, let's go, fellas.
准备护送囚犯回B区
Stand by for the B block go-back.
小心血迹
Watch the blood.
他们开始往外走了
They're moving, out on the move.
好了 他们在向你过去
Okay, they're coming up towards you.
让他们停下
Hold them up.
一级防范禁闭
Lockdown?
奥尔巴尼说不行因为加班时间会太长
Albany said no 'cause of too much overtime.
让他们动起来
Get 'em moving.
确实
No shit.
手放在头上
Hands on your head.
莱尔 去洗手
Lyle, wash your hands.
快去
Go.
你的啤酒
Here you go.
我丈夫的雪碧呢
Where--where's my husband's Sprite?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
别制♥造♥噪音
On the fucking noise.
直接滚回你们的号♥子里去
Straight to your holes.
我可不是逗着玩的 你看什么呢
I am not fucking around. What are you looking at?
赶紧走 把队伍走直了
Let's go. Straighten this line out.
抱歉
Sorry.
晚上10点
除了在这变老等死以外你让我别无选择 我不得不采取行动
你在想什么呢
Penny for your thoughts?
还记得以前金鱼都是用类似
Remember when, uh, goldfish used to come in, like,
中餐外卖♥♥的那种盒子装的吗
a little Chinese takeout carton?
在他们开始用塑料袋以前
Before they used the plastic bags?
我不知道 莱尔
I don't know, Lyle.
我记得是这样的
That's how I remember it.
卖♥♥鱼的商店过去是装在盒子里给你的
Fish store used to give them to you in a little box.
我小时候去马戏团
I used to get little turtles
会得到小乌龟
when I went to the circus when I was a kid.
小乌龟 一个小乌龟池
Little tiny turtles with a little turtle pool
和一棵小的塑料棕榈树
with a little plastic palm tree.
当时有个小丑
And there was that little clown.
叫波波
Bobo, Bobo.
不是波佐
Not Bozo.
是那个节目里面的
That was the one with, uh, with the show.
是瑞格林兄弟马戏团
And it was Ringling Brothers.
瑞格林兄弟和巴纳姆及贝利马戏团
Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey.
他们有大象 估计现在都被禁止了
They had elephants, which is probably illegal now.
什么
What?
菜来了
Here you go.
终于 我饿死了
Thank God. I'm starving.
这个不错 你想来点吗
This is good. You want some?
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
蒂莉
Tilly?
你没事吧
You okay?
-亲爱的 你没事吧 -我
- Cupcake, you okay? - I'm having--
我心脏病发作了 莱尔
I'm having a heart attack, Lyle.
真的
I am.
我来打救援电♥话♥ 把电♥话♥给我
Let me call 911. Give me the phone.
不行 他们还没到我就已经死了
No, I'll be dead before they get here.
我得把钱付了 我来结账
I got to pay. Uh, let me settle up.
坐好了 对不起
Sit tight. Excuse me, excuse me.
我老婆心脏病发作了
Uh, my wife's having a heart attack.
我得送她去医院
I've got to take her to the hospital.
我可不想死在一家中餐馆里
I don't want to die in a Chinese restaurant.
没时间了
No, no, no, no time.
呼吸点新鲜空气
Get some fresh air.
不行了
Oh, no.
我要 快 再快点
I'm gonna--go, go! Faster!
我喘不过气来
I can't breathe.
别怕有我呢
I got you.
你感觉发作之前
And how much had you eaten
吃了多少东西
before you felt the attack?
她好几个小时都没吃东西了
She hadn't eaten in many hours.
谢谢你 米切尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Mitchell.
让米切尔夫人来回答吧
Let Mrs. Mitchell answer.
我怎么这么难受啊
Why do I feel so bad?
如果食物中放了味精 有可能会出现反应
If they used MSG in the food, there could be a reaction,
也有可能是你不太适应某种辣的东西
or just something spicy you're not used to.
不会 我们常去那里 菜都是一样的
No, we eat there all the time. Food's the same.
我们都很满意 从来没发生过这样的事
Come away satisfied. Never anything like this.
在过去几个月里 你有经历过
In the last few months, have you experienced