不寻常的疲惫吗
any periods of unusual exhaustion?
我上班就很累
I get tired at work.
工作得累
From work.
过去的72小时呢
How about in the last 72 hours?
也就是三天
That's three days.
我是问你有没有感觉到不寻常的疲惫
I'm asking if you felt unusually tired.
应该有
I-I think so, yeah.
我觉得她很正常
Seemed normal to me.
跟我谈谈你的压力
Talk to me about stress.
最近有什么事给你压力吗
Anything stressful lately?
没有
No.
跟平常一样
Just the usual.
在这工作的人常常会感到压力
Well, that can be hard for people up here.
你会这样吗
Is it hard for you?
在这儿你会感到紧张吗
Is it making you feel all stressed out?
会 肯定会
Yes, definitely.
你不记得之前有什么事
And you don't remember feeling anything
也让你这么紧张吗
like this panicky feeling before?
你在挑衅我吗 混♥蛋♥
-也许吧 -也许有过吗
- Well, maybe. - Maybe yes?
我觉得我最近经常焦虑
I think I've been panicking a lot.
还不跟别人说
And keeping it to yourself.
我们要等化验结果出来
We'll wait for the lab tests to come back,
但我会给你开一些
but I'm gonna give you something
能让你冷静下来睡觉的药
to calm you down enough to get some sleep.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你觉得我这是怎么了
And what do you think it is?
祝你度过愉快的一天
我们要做的
Well, what we want to do
就是排除一切能排除的可能性
is rule out everything we can,
之后 我们排除不了的可能性
and when we do, what's left that we can't rule out
就可能是让你心跳加速的病因
is probably the reason your heart started racing.
我们会尽力治好你
And then we'll do what we can to eliminate the cause.
然后你就会康复了
And then you'll be fine.
操
Oh, fuck.
大卫 大卫 帮忙
David. David! Help.
几点了
What time is it?
-快12点了 -天啊
- Almost midnight. - Oh, God.
快点 行动
Come on. Get moving.
我好纠结
I feel torn.
我 我想 我想在这儿陪你
I-I want--I want to stay here with you,
但是狗需要人喂
but the dogs need to eat.
如果你不想我走的话 我就留下
I-I don't have to go if you don't want me to.
随你便吧
It's your choice.
你看起来不太好 没 没事
You don't look good. It's-it's okay.
它们 它们能撑到明早 对吧
They-they can wait until morning, right?
不 它们已经很久没吃饭了
Oh, no, they haven't eaten in a long time.
所以你想让我走吗
So you want me to go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
这只是你焦虑发作说的话
Okay, that's just the panic attack talking.
知道吗 我这就走 我这就走
All right? I-I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go.
你是一个 你是一个好人
You're a-- you're a good man,
莱尔·米切尔
Lyle Mitchell.
无论他们给你用了什么药
Whatever they're giving you,
让他们再给你开一点带回家
have 'em give you some to take home.
好
Okay.
我走了你要好好配合医生
Be good for the doctor while I'm gone.
拜拜
Good-bye.
睡觉时间到了
Beddy-bye time.
请说一下姓名和出生日期
Uh, name and date of birth, please?
乔伊斯·米切尔 196♥4♥年3月3日
Joyce Mitchell, March 3, 196♥4♥.
我好害怕 我会死吗
I'm s-so scared. Am I gonna die?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
这个会让你好受很多 好吗
This is gonna make you feel much better, okay?
凌晨12点
把你的手给我
Okay, just give me your hand.
我现在要把药推进去
I'm just gonna push this in.
很快
And very quickly,
你就会感觉舒服很多了
you're gonna feel right as rain.
可能会感觉有点痒
Might feel a little tickle going in.
好了
There we go.
不会焦虑了
Panic be gone.
这就是迈克尔·杰克逊当时的感觉吗
Is this what Michael Jackson felt like?
迈克尔·杰克逊死因是私人医生康拉德·莫里
注射了致命剂量的异丙酚造成他心脏病突发死亡
你太坏了
You're terrible.
我
I am...
我很坏
I am terrible.
车子
Car.
哥们 走路吧
Bro, just walk.
像普通人一样
Be a person.
哥们
Bro!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Yo, what the fuck are you doing?
这是辆福特越野车
It's a Bronco.
什么情况
Hey, what the fuck is going on?
你们两个在干什么
What are you two doing?
不好意思 抱歉
Oh, man, I'm sorry. I apologize.
你们两个混♥蛋♥在我后院里做什么
What are you motherfuckers doing in my yard?
没 没 我们走错街了
No, no, we were on the wrong street.
我们在找近路
We were just cutting through.
没错 走错街了 快滚
Wrong street, right. Get the fuck out of here.
知道了 我错了
It's okay. My bad.
几点了
What time is it?
12点09
It's 12:09.
我跟她说了午夜的
I told her midnight.
也许她不会来了
Maybe she's not coming.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
好吧 我们有两个选择
Okay. We got two options.
要么回去 要么进山
We can either go back, or we go into the mountains.
回去
Go back?
她紧张了 我们再给她做做工作
She got nervous. We build her back up.
下周再逃
We do it next week.
我才不要再回到管子里
I'm not going back in a fucking pipe.
好吧
No.
那就进山
Then we go into the mountains.
山 去他妈的山
Mountains? Fuck the mountains.
我们去偷辆车 坚持原计划
Let's steal a car. Let's stick to the plan.
我们不能偷车 现在车里都有定位系统
We're not gonna steal a car. They all got fucking GPS now.
再说 我们离加拿大只有32公里
Besides, we're only 20 miles from Canada.
我们可以走过去
We can walk in.
去他妈的加拿大
Fuck Canada.
几点了
What time is it?
12点11
It's 12:11.
好吧 我们进山
Okay, we go into the mountains.
我们藏几个星期
We lay low for a few weeks.
然后去加拿大
Then we cross into Canada.
计划不是这样的
That's not the plan.
西弗吉尼亚不去了吗
What about West Virginia?
她该在那里接我们的
That's where she was gonna pick us up.
无论如何 我们得进山
No matter what, we got to go into the mountains.
或许我们该回去
Maybe we should go back in.
你逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
去偷辆车吧
Let's steal a fucking car.
我们必须朝西走 进山
We got to go west into the mountains.
他们没法在山里找到我们
They're not gonna find us there.
我们藏几个星期 等一切平息
We lay low for a few weeks, let everything calm down,
等我们上了11号♥公路 再偷一辆车
and when we get to Route 11, then we get a car.
然后想去哪儿就去哪儿
Then we go wherever the fuck we want.
我们做到了 哥们
We did it, bro.
看
Look.
我们自♥由♥了
We're fucking free!
我们就好比是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗[第一位登上月球的人]