你这个混♥蛋♥
you fucking cocksucker.
你从哪打听到这个家伙的
How'd you hear about this guy?
他几周前把我炒了
Fired my ass a couple weeks ago.
老兄 什么 你认识他
Dude, what, you fucking know him?
他喜欢雇有前科的人
He likes to hire ex-cons.
要是你认识这个家伙
You know, I-if you fucking know this dude,
你就应该戴个面罩什么的
you should have worn, like, a mask or something.
他自己就是个罪犯
He's a con himself.
他挪用自己公♥司♥的钱很多年了
He's been embezzling from his own company for years.
这些钱都是这么来的
Which is where all this money comes from.
所以他不会跟条子说什么
And that's why he's not gonna say shit to any cops.
好了
Okay.
靠边
Pull over.
-就这 -好 好
- Come on, come on. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
把后备箱打开
Pop the trunk.
我不行了
I can't, dude.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
好 好
Okay, okay.
钱在哪 钱在哪
Where's the money? Where's the money?
抱歉 我也不想炒了你的
I'm sorry. I-I didn't wanna fire you.
-有完没完 -是你的保释官打给我的 好吗
- Ah, Jesus Christ. - Your PO, they called me, right?
-我不管那些 -他要了解
- I don't care about that. - Wanted to know...
你的酗酒情况怎么样了
how you're doing w-with your drinking.
我不管那些 瑞克森先生
I don't care about that, Mr. Rickerson.
我只要钱
I just want the money.
我没钱
There's no money.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
-好吧 听好了 -求你了 理查
- Okay, listen. - Come on, Ricky.
-饶了我吧 我没钱 -钱在哪
- Please, there's no money. - Where's the money?
我没钱
I have no money.
没钱是吧
There's no money, huh?
-好吧 -我没钱
- Okay. - There's no money.
-那一万块呢 -我对天发誓我没钱
- Where are the $10,000 stacks? - I swear to God there's no money.
没钱 理查 求你了
There's no money, Rick, please.
听好了
Now, listen to me.
钱在哪
Where is the money?
你♥他♥妈♥的人♥渣♥ 你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfuckin'-- you piece of shit. You fucker.
我要杀了你 你这个
I'll kill you, you fuckin'--
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
You son of a bitch! Cocksuck--
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
对了 对了
Ah, just like that. Just like that.
妈的
Fuck.
操 没了
Fuck, we're out.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
好了 上车
All right, come on. Get in.
-你好啊 -嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
快上车
Get the fuck in.
好了 开工
All right, get to work.
有火吗
Got a light?
700块
We can do 700.
等会再给你剩下的
I'll get you the rest later.
就这些吗
That's all you got?
画不错
Cool painting.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You like it? - Yeah.
想看看真正带劲的吗
You wanna see something really cool?
好啊
Yeah.
好啊
I think so.
维克
Vic...
打开后备箱
pop the trunk one time.
-天呐 -你觉得怎么样
- Oh, my God. - What do you think?
想摸摸吗
You want to touch it?
这太操蛋了 理查
Hush. That's fucked up, Ricky.
瑞克森先生
Mr. Rickerson.
瑞克森先生
Mr. Rickerson.
你还要不要把钱交出来了
Are you gonna give us the money or what?
两
Twe...
两
twe...
两万七
$27,000...
存款
savings.
这钱怎么来的
And how did you get it?
是你贪污的吗
Did you embezzle it?
两万七千美元 瑞克森先生
The $27,000, Mr. Rickerson.
是你贪污的吗
Did you embezzle it?
积蓄
Savings.
我...一生的积蓄
My... life savings.
你攒下的
Saved it?
是啊 攒下的
Yeah. Saved it.
维克
Hey, Vic.
维克
Vic.
-干嘛 -过来
- What? - Get over here.
干嘛
What?
什么情况
What's going on?
-全他妈搞砸了 -什么搞砸了
- It's all fucked up. - What is?
我感觉说他贪污的事可能是个误传
I think the fucking money thing is a fucking rumor.
-靠 -是啊
- Shit! - Yeah.
理查
Ricky.
理查
Ricky.
你放了我
You let me go.
我不会告诉任何人的
I won't tell anybody.
你不会跟别人说
What, you're not gonna talk?
那你怎么解释你的伤呢
How are you gonna explain how you got hurt?
我的手 在车♥库♥弄的
My hands--garage.
那你的脸呢 你的脸呢
Yeah, but what about your face? What about your face?
我经常喝醉
Fuck, I-I get drunk.
你干嘛要撒谎
Why you gonna lie?
-你干嘛要撒谎 -这样你就不会有麻烦了
- Why you gonna lie? - So you... you don't get in trouble.
-你是要保护我啊 -对
- Oh, you gonna do it to protect me? - Yeah.
我对你做了这些而你还要保护我
You're gonna protect me after everything I did to you?
你还要保护我 给我闭上嘴吧
And you're gonna protect me? Shut the fuck up!
给我闭上嘴
Shut the fuck up!
给我闭上嘴
Shut the fuck up.
把他抬起来
Pick him up. Lift him up.
给我闭上嘴
Shut the fuck up.
对
Yeah.
你猜怎么着
Yeah, you know what?
我的错误就是相信了关于你的流言
My mistake was fucking believing your fucking rumor.
你的错误就是太实在
Your fucking mistake was being honest.
可是你现在跟我撒谎
But now you're lying to me.
我可没法随时跟着你 老家伙
And I can't keep track of you, man.
天啊
Jeez.
理查 理查
Ricky. Ricky.
出事了 老兄
Something's fucked up, man.
他没气也不动了
He's not, like, breathing or-or moving or anything, man.
好吧
All right.
我靠
Oh, fuck.
-妈的 -好吧
- Shit. - Oh, well.
妈的
Shit.
生活不易啊
Life's hard.
生活不易啊
Life's hard.
查理
Hey, Charlie.
你发现了什么
What you got there, guy?
不
No!
爸爸
Dad?
-胡扯 -怎么了
- Bullshit. - What's the matter?
没事
It's all right.
看来我得要换个新电瓶了
Well, looks like I'm buying a new battery.
可能还得要个交流发电机
Yeah, and probably an alternator too.
你到达工厂之前都别熄火
Just don't shut it off till you get to work, okay?