我的小家伙呢
Where's my guy?
来吧 我们去玩
Come on. Gonna go have some fun.
-来吧 -不要
- Come on. - No!
-来吧 -不要 妈妈
- Come on. Come on. - No. Mommy!
你不是在看着他的吗
I thought you were watching him.
-是啊 -把他交给我吧
- I am. I am. - I got him. I got him.
-不要 妈妈 -来吧 小鬼头
- No! Mommy! - Oh, come here, you little monster.
-我们一起玩吧 -你想吃冰淇淋吗
- Let the fun begin. - You want some ice cream?
-来这 -好了
- Hey, hey, come here. - Here we go.
-好好玩 好吗 -我们会好好玩的
- Gonna have fun, okay? - We'll have some fun.
-不 放开我 -来吧
- No, let me go! - Come on.
-别这样 -我们每天都得经历一次
- None of that. - We go through this every day.
谢了 杰罗姆
Thanks, Jerome.
-不客气 -妈妈
- You're welcome. - Mommy!
我们很快就会再见 好吗
We're gonna see you soon, okay?
-宝贝 你会喜欢的 -妈妈
- Hey, you're gonna have fun. - Mommy!
-看 约翰尼在车里 -不 妈妈
- Look, Johnny's in the car. - No. Mommy!
-准备好了吗 一 二 -我不想去
- You ready? One, two... - I don't wanna go!
-三 乖孩子 -不 我不想去
- ...three, there's a big boy. - No! I don't wanna go!
好 下班见
All right, see you guys after work.
-祝你今天愉快 -抱歉 小家伙
- You have a good one. - I'm sorry, Junior.
-乖乖的 -会没事的
- Behave. - Gonna be okay.
-我不想去 -你会玩得开心的
- I don't wanna go! - You're gonna have a good time.
-出发了 -做个乖孩子
- Here we go. - Be a good boy.
不
No!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 妈妈
Daddy! Mom!
我不想去
I don't wanna go!
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
1993年8月14日
我听说有这么个家伙
So I heard there's a guy in the area
从城里来的 想买♥♥我们家那种老房♥子
come up from the city looking to buy old houses like ours,
拆了以后把木头卖♥♥给那些
tear 'em down, sell the wood to restaurants
想走复古风的餐厅
that want an old-timey look.
那我们就没地方住了
Then we ain't got no house.
买♥♥个移♥动♥房♥屋吧
Buy ourselves a prefab.
也不贵
It's not too pricey.
随你便吧
Do whatever you want.
我是认真的 蒂莉
I'm serious, Til.
夏天人们过来
The summer people come up here
他们希望一切
and they want everything looking
都跟之前一样 对吧
the way it always looks, right?
-没错 -他们想看到风车
- Right. - They want a windmill.
看到石墙 小溪
They want a rock wall, a little creek.
他们看到那破房♥子 他们会说
They see that little dump of a house and they say,
"真是古色古香"
"Oh, isn't that quaint?"
所以他们想买♥♥
That's why they want to buy it.
他们拆了房♥子那夏天来度假的人不就不开心了吗
So let them tear it down if it pisses off the summer people.
这
That's...
你说的有理
that's good thinking.
听着
Hey, look...
听着 我一直在想 我得告诉你
Look, I been thinking. I gotta say this thing.
我觉得我们不该再付钱给杰罗姆了
I don't think we should be paying for Jerome anymore.
什么
What?
真的吗 肯尼
Seriously? Kenny.
别这样 孩子得和其他孩子一起玩
Come on, the kid's gotta play with other kids.
是啊 但你上班赚钱然后再花钱找人照顾他
Yeah, but it hardly makes sense for you to go to work
这已经很不合理了
just to pay for someone to watch him.
你想让我辞职
So you want me to quit?
付给杰罗姆之后你还剩多少
Well, how much do you clear, I mean, after paying Jerome?
也许每周70多块
Maybe another 70 bucks more a week?
我是说 从长远来看
I mean--I mean, in the big picture, you know,
妈妈不能常陪着孩子会对孩子有什么影响
what does the lost time with his mom do to a kid? I...
那你为什么不辞职在家带他
So why don't you stay home with him and not me?
我赚得比你多
I make more than you.
是啊
Yeah.
因为你是男人
Because you're a man.
我这么说吧
Let me help you with this.
你是个好爸爸
You're a great dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
孩子得去日托所
The kid's gotta be in day care.
小孩都想跟别的小孩一起玩
Kids wanna play with other kids.
他找了份在丹尼莫拉的工作
He's taking a job up at Dannemora.
和犯人一起 他不害怕吗
All those inmates. Isn't he scared?
说实话
Honestly,
我觉得他是想要揍死他们
I think he's looking forward to beating the shit out of them.
但这是份有福利的工会工作
But it's a union job with benefits.
要有孩子了 就不能再只考虑自己了
Can't think selfish anymore with a little one on the way.
全是男人在一起 怎么解决生理需求
All those men together. What do they do for sex?
我想想
Let me think.
我觉得比起我们男人在床上对我们的样子
I bet gay men are better in bed with their men
弯男在床上更会取悦他们男人
than our men are with us.
这可能是真的
That might be true.
弯男发♥生♥关♥系♥都是匿名的 他们互相都不认识
Gay men have sex anonymously. They don't even know each other.
男人之间都这样
It's a man thing.
性♥爱♥应该是享受
Well, sex is supposed to be fun.
你知道吗 在法国 已婚人士
You know, in France, married people,
都有婚外情
they all have affairs.
他们都有情人 女人也一样
They have lovers. Even women.
是吗 那是法国
Yeah, in France.
那又怎样
So what?
就因为我在一个不知名的小地方干体力活为生
Just 'cause I'm working manual labor in the middle of nowhere,
我就不能享受高♥潮♥了吗
I ain't supposed to bust a nut?
该死的针
Fucking needle.
我一会就回来
I'll be back.
之前我看到你了
And there I was,
我就站在你的车旁边
standing right next to your vehicle.
为了偷看你我只能假装检查U型推车上的货物
Had to pretend to check the load on my U-boat just to look at you.
午饭时能溜出去吗
Can you get away at lunch?
我可不想等那么久
I hate waiting that long.
两小时而已
Only two hours.
见不到你 两小时就是遥遥无期
Without you, two hours is forever.
有东西卡住了
Something's stuck.
-我喜欢我的工作 -我也是
- I like my job. - Yeah, me too.
是啊 你知道他们已经关了孟买♥♥的工厂
Yeah, well, you know they already closed down Bombay.
是啊 所以我才在这工作
Yeah, that's why I'm here.
如果你的小肥皂剧拖慢了进度
Well, if your little soap opera slows down the line
导致我们无法为公♥司♥制♥作♥足够的软皮鞋
and we don't make enough fucking moccasins for the company,
毫无疑问他们也会跟马隆的工厂说"萨哟娜啦"
you can bet your ass they'll say sayonara to Malone, too,
然后把工厂搬到中国去
and move the whole operation to China
就因为你要享受高♥潮♥
all because you gotta bust a nut.
"萨哟娜啦"是日语
Sayonara is Japanese.
而唯一拖慢这条线进度的
And the only thing slowing down this line
就是你和你的大嘴巴
is you and your big, fat mouth.
我的车今天又发不动了
My car died again today.
-太爽了 -是啊
- Oh, that feels good. - Yeah.
肯尼居然修不好它
Kenny can't even fix it.
-我今天早上还得自己搭线 -嗯
- Had to jump it myself this morning. - Yeah.
他以擦鞋为生
He buffs shoes for a living.
当然不会懂机器的工作原理
He doesn't know how machines work.
女人不该做这种事
No woman should ever do that.
如果你是我的女人 你根本就不需要开引擎盖
If you were mine, you'd never pop the hood.
就是这样
That's it!
对 对 就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, that's it.
我知道你喜欢怎么做
I know how you like it.
是的 你当然知道
Yeah, yeah, you do.
你无所不知
You...are a know-it-all.
莱尔
Lyle.
好 就是现在
Okay. Now.
蒂莉
Tilly.
蒂莉 回来