喂
Yo.
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
操
Fuck.
操 好吧
Fuck. Okay.
快 快
Come on. Quick.
快点
Come on.
快 别管鞋子了
Come on! Leave the fucking shoe!
快 快 快
Come on, come on. Come on.
快走
Fucking go!
快啊
Come on.
那该死的婊♥子♥
That fucking bitch.
逃离丹尼莫拉
第一季 第七集
本季终
-查克 -州长
- Hey, Chuck. - Hey, Governor.
你肯定希望你留在了空军吧
I bet you wish you stayed in aviation.
我们那时只用担心会不会飞进飓风中
All we had to worry about then was flying into hurricanes.
-是的 -怎么会发生这种事
- Yes, sir. - How the hell did this happen?
-老实说 我也不知道 -狱长呢
- Honestly, we don't know. - Where's the superintendent?
-你想跟他谈谈吗 -那就再好不过了
- Want to talk to him? - That'd be nice.
给我联♥系♥凯瑟琳
Get me Catherine.
州长 我是史蒂夫·雷塞特
Governor, Steve Racette.
-欢迎来到克♥林♥顿♥监狱 -嗯
- Welcome to Clinton. - Yes.
第1天
-别靠着门 -退后
- Off the gate. - Step back.
在中间
Halfway down.
23号♥牢房♥
Uh, twenty-three.
应该是22号♥ 这里就是
Actually, 22. Here's 22.
这是囚犯马特的牢房♥ 州长
This was, uh, Inmate Matt's cell, Governor.
小心点 州长
Watch your step, Governor.
切口很整齐
That's a clean cut.
金属很坚固
It's solid metal.
他们用了多久切开的
How long do we think they were at it?
我们还在收集证据
Uh, we're still collecting evidence.
我们也是才发现
This is all pretty fresh for us.
另一边是什么
What's on the other side?
一条狭小通道
There's a catwalk.
他们从通道又去了哪 往下走吗
Where'd they go from there? Down?
-对 -然后呢
- Yep. - And then?
然后他们切开了一根蒸汽管道
Then they, uh, cut into a steam pipe.
我想去看看
Well, I'd like to see that.
老大 他们应该还在下面搜索
Well, boss, uh, I think they're searching down there.
我们还没有搜索完毕 长官
Oh, we haven't completely cleared it down there, sir,
也许会很危险
so it may be too dangerous.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
7号♥小组呼叫2号♥小组
Unit seven to unit two,
我们即将前往你们所在位置
this is en route to your location.
收到
Got it.
漆黑
Dark.
-能给我用用吗 -当然
- May I? - Yes, sir.
最后一次检查这里是什么时候
When was the last time this was searched?
按理说该每天检查
It's supposed to be every day,
但我还没有去查看日志
but I haven't checked the log personally.
我们该去看看
Yeah, we should probably check.
明白
Yes, sir.
-吉姆 -在
- Jim. - Right here.
-把克里斯·莫拉威找来 -收到
- Get me Chris Mullavey. - Yes, sir.
-让他过来 -这就去
- Get him down here. - Okay, right away.
纽约州 沃特敦
说他会回来练腿
Said he'd be in the back on the leg press.
好
Okay.
大概是做哈克深蹲
I don't know, doing hack squats.
-那是他吗 -嗯
- That him? - Mm-hmm.
乔治·阿米斯特德
George Armistead?
-老天 -什么事
- Jeez. - Yeah?
对于一个说"无法工作
Yeah, that's a whole lot of weight there
或者除了休息和疗伤 大多活都没法干"的人来说
for a man who's, quote, "Unable to do work
你这练的重量可真够重的
or do most anything except rest and heal."
该死
Shit.
这是诈骗
Yeah, that's fraud.
诈骗
Fraud?
3200美元
$3,200 worth.
这算是重大侵占他人财产罪
That's grand larceny.
工伤赔偿诈骗
Yeah, worker's compensation fraud,
不管你信不信 这是违法的
believe it or not, is illegal.
嗯 会影响所有纽约人
Yeah, affects all New Yorkers.
需要我给你解释下涓滴效应吗
Yeah, you want me to explain the whole trickle-down effect?
喂
Yeah?
我被捕了吗
So am I under arrest here?
我不是警♥察♥ 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
Well, I'm not the police. I'm Catherine Leahy Scott,
纽约州监察长
inspector general for the state of New York.
州长找你
It's for you. It's the governor.
你好
Yes, sir?
真的是州长打来的吗
Seriously, that's the governor?
嗯 是州长
Yeah, that's the governor.
靠
Shit.
哪里
Where?
早 米切尔小姐
Morning, Miss Mitchell.
米切尔夫人
Mrs. Mitchell.
不好意思
Sorry.
我... 一切看起来都很正常
So I'm just, uh-- everything looks fine.
我会给你开点缓解压力的药
Gonna give you a prescription for stress--
在外面护士那里
the nurse has it outside--
不过我认为你没必要再住院了
but I don't see any reason to keep you here any longer.
是吗 我...
R-really? I...
我感觉不舒服
like, I don't feel right.
我觉得我该再住一天
I-I think I should stay another day.
不 真的 你的所有检测结果都很正常
No, honestly, all your labs are normal.
可是
But...
我想 不能再找个医生给我诊断吗
I want--can't I have a second opinion or...
听着 你要是再发作 你可以回来
Look, you can come back if you have another episode,
但你只需要休息一段时间 就会没事了
but if you get some rest, you'll be fine.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me a sec?
锁上门
Lock the doors.
打开电视 看看我在说什么
Turn on the television and see what I'm talking about.
你怎么起来了 我刚到
What are you doing up? I was just coming to see you.
他说我得出院了 所以走吧
He said I gotta go, so let's go.
等等 你和医生谈了吗
Wait, did you talk to the doctor?
谈了 走吧莱尔
Yes, Lyle. Come on.
救护车入口
是小肯尼找你吗
Is that Kenny Jr.?
好几架直升机啊
Couple of whirlybirds.
你说是不是森林火灾之类的
You think there's a forest fire or something?
我就说吧
Told you.
不好意思切断了黄老板的歌♥
Sorry to interrupt my man Ed Sheeran,
我们刚收到了突发新闻
but we got something cracking on the news right now--
你不想听听是什么情况吗
Don't you want to hear what that was all about?
不太想听
Not particularly.
可能和这些直升机有关
Could be connected with the, uh, helicopters.
怎么回事
What's all this?
我就知道有事发生
Knew something was going on.
我怎么说的
What'd I tell you?
你想喝点什么吗
You want anything to drink?
不用了 很快就好
No, no, no. Uh, this will be quick.
我不会占用你们太多时间
I'm not gonna take up a lot of your time.
我刚在门外说了
As I was saying outside,
我们在调查很多线索
we're running down a lot of leads,
我们只是想搞清楚
and we're really just trying to figure out
他们可能会去哪里
where these guys might be.
我就知道不是森林火灾
I knew it wasn't a forest fire.
太多警车了
Too many cop cars.
那么 谁越狱了
So, um, who escaped?
名字是
Uh, their names are