理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特
Richard Matt and David Sweat.
我♥操♥ 我们认识他们
Holy shit. We know those guys.
-对对 我们认识他们 -他们...
- Yeah, yeah, we-we know 'em. - Did--
他们在你的车间工作过 对吗
Right, uh, you worked in your shop with them, right?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Right, okay.
他们有没有
Well, did-did they ever, uh,
说过什么 或者有什么举动
say anything or behave in a way
让你感到可疑或者...
that you might have considered it suspicious or...
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
他们是怎么逃出那里的
How the hell did they get out of there, anyway?
我也在想这个
That's what I'm thinking.
他们是怎么逃出那地方的
How did they escape out of that place?
显然他们设法逃出去了
Well, apparently, they got out somehow,
而且他们两个是危险人物
and they're both pretty dangerous individuals,
现在他们成了亡命之徒
and right now, they're running for their lives,
所以不论他们在监狱里是怎样的人
so, you know, however you knew them to be
现在情况已经大不相同了
in there, they're in a lot different circumstances now.
你觉得他们能去哪里
Well, where the hell do you think they could've went?
他们肯定跑不远
I mean, they-they can't have got too far.
两个都不是本地人
Well, neither one of these guys are from the area,
这加大了逃跑的难度
which makes it difficult to escape,
能跑去哪儿呢
because where do you go?
-对啊 能跑去哪儿呢 -没错
- Yeah, where do you go? - Right.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
你们觉得他们有可能
Um, you think there's any chance
知道你们的住址吗
they might know where you live?
-不可能 -不可能
- No way. - No.
-不可能吗 -不可能
- No? No? - No.
好吧 不管怎样
Okay, well, anyway,
我建议你们一定要把门锁好
I would keep my doors locked, definitely,
如果要出门的话最好小心点
and it might be best to just be careful if you're going out.
天啊
Oh, boy.
如果我们想起任何事就给你打电♥话♥ 对吧
So we're supposed to call you if we remember anything, right?
没错
Exactly.
好了 谢谢你们
All right, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲尔·欧斯利 警探
Phil Osley, detective.
后退 后退 后退
Go back, go back, go back!
克♥林♥顿♥训练中心
好
Yeah.
好 我们马上就到
Yeah, we're coming up now.
不知道 我从没去过那里
I don't know. I've never been here.
好
All right.
10号♥小组呼叫控制中心
Unit ten to control.
拦住前门所有车辆
Hold all traffic to front gate.
我是监察长凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
Catherine Leahy Scott, inspector general.
稍等
Stand by.
早上好 我是加尼尔警司
Good morning. Sergeant Garnier.
-幸会 -在这里签名
- Nice to meet you. - You just sign right here,
然后我带你们去见州长
and I'll take you to see the governor.
-很好 -我是斯宾塞·弗里曼
- Excellent. - Spencer Freedman.
请把手♥机♥都交给我
I need all your cell phones.
不包括我的
Not mine.
所有人都要上交
Yeah, everyone.
是吗 你刚让两个人从这里逃出去
Really? You just let two guys escape from here,
现在你不让纽约州监察长
and now you won't let the inspector general of the state of New York
-把手♥机♥带进去 -规定如此 女士
- bring her cell phone in? - It's policy, ma'am.
随便吧
Okay, whatever.
我就陪你玩一下这个排外小游戏
I'll play your little reindeer games.
-丹尼 用金属探测器扫下她 -好的
- Danny, wand her, please. - Yup, sure.
先生 我能打开看你的包吗
Sir, can I look in your bag?
-好的 -请快点
- Yeah. - Quickly, please.
-我能过去了吗 -可以
- Can I go through? - Yeah, you're good.
好的
Yeah?
周边没有缺口吧
So no gaps in the perimeter?
返回指挥部 通知行动人员
Return to the command post. Advise the operations officer.
-警长 -谢谢
- Major. - Thank you.
参观得怎么样 州长
How was the tour, Governor?
我们需要马上召开新闻发布会
We need to throw a press conference together right away.
没问题 所有人都在狱长办公室
Got it. I have everyone in the superintendent's office.
-州长 -凯瑟琳
- Excuse me, Governor. - Catherine.
你有想过自己有一天会来这个地方吗
Ever think you'd set foot in this place?
没有 先生
No, sir.
我看了他们越狱的整条线路
I saw the whole route.
一定花了他们好几个月的时间
Must have taken them months.
却没有任何人察觉
Nobody inspecting anything.
你认为他们有帮手吗
You think they had help?
目前有超过200名执法人员在此区域搜寻
Currently, we have over 200 law enforcement officers in the area.
查尔斯·盖斯警长
纽约州警
我们会把这片区域翻个底朝天
No stone is being left unturned.
你永远不知道你身边的人
You never know what the person next to you
在想什么或计划什么 这件事就是证明
is thinking or planning, and this proves it.
谁会想到那两个人
I mean, who would've know those two guys
要从那地方逃出去
were escaping out of that place?
他们也许是那里最普通的两个人
Maybe two of the most normal guys in there.
他们才不普通
They weren't normal.
他们当然普通 我了解那些家伙
Oh, sure they were. I know those guys.
你可以和他们交谈
You could talk to them.
-我们带了食物 -好
- We got food. - All right.
肯尼
Kenny.
好了 来吧 姑娘们 进来
All right, come on, girls. Get in here.
你知道让人伤心的是什么吗
You know what the fucking sad thing is?
他们会炒了雷塞特
You know they're gonna fire Racette,
他其实把那地方打理得挺好的
and he was actually cleaning that place up.
我听说他昨天请求了一级防范禁闭
I heard he requested a lockdown yesterday.
因为加班问题 他们拒绝了他的请求
They turned him down 'cause of overtime.
他们甚至还毫无头绪
They don't even have any fucking leads.
这可不好说
Well, you don't know that.
他们不知道该去哪找
They don't know where to look.
我了解他们 他们甚至连杀他们的脑子都没有
Knowing them, they don't even have the brains to kill 'em.
我认为他们应该抓活的 这样才能弄清发生了什么
I think they should keep them alive, find out what happened.
他们会信口开河的
Oh, they'd say anything.
这座监狱建于1865年
This facility was built in 1865, so...
蒂莉 能和你到厨房♥说几句吗
Tilly, could I, uh, see you in the kitchen for a second?
这是一起精心策划的越狱
...it, uh, was an elaborate plot,
我们查看了他们的逃跑路线
and we went back and, uh,
弄清楚他们做了什么
we pieced together what they did.
他们的越狱计划复杂周密
It was elaborate. It was sophisticated.
包括钻开钢筋混凝土墙壁
It encompassed drilling through steel walls...
我在想...
You know, uh, I was thinking, uh...
什么
What?
你也许该告诉警♥察♥你收到的那幅画
You should probably tell the cops about that painting you got.
-什么画 -马特给你的那幅
- What? - The one Matt gave you.
我为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would I do that?
上面有他的指纹
Has his fingerprints on it.
所以呢
So?
指纹是警♥察♥找人的最好方法
So fingerprints are the number one way they find people.
莱尔 他们是囚犯
Lyle, they're prisoners.
他们的指纹都被记录在案的
Their fingerprints are on file.
而且他们要指纹有什么用
What the fuck would they do with them, anyway?
他们可能会在一棵树上发现一个指纹
They could... find a fingerprint on a tree,
如果匹配上了
and then when they match it,
就知道他们往哪边跑了
they'll know which way they're going.
他们不在树林里
They're not in the trees!
他们可能已经在墨西哥的沙滩上了
They're probably already on a beach in Mexico.
他们去墨西哥做什么
What would they be doing in Mexico?
不知道 也许是因为住在墨西哥
I don't know. Maybe because it doesn't suck ass
没那么糟
to live in Mexico.
州警正在这里...
Uh, the state police are here...
你觉得住在这里很糟吗