Grab a shot.
敬大卫·斯威特
To David Sweat
在他35岁生日
on his 35th birthday.
生日快乐
Many happy returns of the day.
好了
Yes, sir.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you get that?
厕所里面
It was in the shitter.
我们有计划了
Well, we got ourselves a plan now.
找到一条路
Find a road...
拦下一辆车
...stop a car,
45分钟后就能到达加拿大
we'll be in Canada in 45 minutes.
你打算杀人
You just want to kill some people,
然后把尸体扔在马路中间吗
leave some bodies in the middle of the road?
那你干嘛把这枪捡来
Why'd you pick up that gun for?
出来
Come out!
你是谁
Who are you?
多莉 别跑
Dolly, stay!
老天
Jesus Christ.
她...
She was, uh,
她和那两人关系比较好
friendly with them two guys,
有的人或许想
and, uh, some people might wanna
把他们联♥系♥起来
make a connection there.
在传言她协助两个囚犯越狱之前
"She was a home wrecker before she was
她就已经是个破坏家庭的小三
the alleged accomplice to a pair of jail breakers.
乔伊斯·米切尔是个连环出轨者
Joyce Mitchell was a serial cheater,
她前夫周三告诉《每日新闻》
her ex-husband told The Daily News on Wednesday.
我爱她 她是我妻子
'I loved her. She was my wife,
然后突然间 她就出轨了
and then all of a sudden, she cheated,'
-肯尼·巴瑞尔说 -米切尔 有人来看你
- Kenny Barille said." - Mitchell, you have a visit.
她搞砸了一切
"'She screwed up everything.
我们有个儿子 有个漂亮的家 什么都有
We had a son, and we had a nice house and everything.'
在被问到他认识的蒂莉是否可能
Asked if it was possible if the woman he knew as Tilly
爱上杀人犯理查德·马特时
could have fallen for convicted killer Richard Matt,
巴瑞尔不假思索就点头了
Barille quickly agreed."
亲爱的
Oh, my sweetheart.
我们没法保释你 妈
Yeah, uh, we couldn't make bail, Mom.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
一万不是个小数目
Ten grand is a lot of money.
他们不想帮你 对吗
They didn't want to help you, did they?
有的人帮了 但是不够
Some did. It just wasn't enough.
我很抱歉 我尽力了
I'm sorry. I tried.
我甚至把我的船拿去做抵押物了
I even put up my boat as collateral.
你没必要让我感到愧疚 肯尼
I really don't need a guilt trip right now, Kenny.
你知道我对自己有多苛责
You know how hard I am on myself.
好吧
Well...
你想知道爸爸怎么样吗
do you want to know how Dad's doing?
想
Yes.
他不相信外面流传的那些谣言
He doesn't believe any of the stories that are out there.
什么谣言
What stories?
-你知道的 -他出来了
- You know. - There he is!
你知道你妻子
Do you know which of the inmates
是和哪个囚犯在偷♥情♥吗
your wife was having an affair with?
你打算离开她吗
Do you plan on leaving her?
你知道他们的越狱计划吗
Do you know about the escape?
不过别担心 他选择支持你
But don't worry. He's standing by ya.
你说得好像这是坏事一样
Well, you say that like it's a bad thing.
谣言是真的吗
Well, are they true?
你知道我12岁的时候
Hey, did you know that when I was 12 years old,
我偷了一匹马 从寄养家庭里逃出来吗
I ran away from my foster home on a horse I stole?
是的
Yeah.
我一个人在林子里待了一周
I spent a week in the woods, alone.
就我和那匹马
Just me and that horse.
我饿着肚子 还要保证它有食物
Man, that horse ate even when I didn't.
然后有一天 它受到了惊吓
But then one day, he got spooked.
我从它背上摔下
Threw me off.
昏了过去
I was knocked out.
等我醒过来
But when I woke up,
那匹马
that horse...
不见了
...he wasn't there.
是的
Yep.
我就知道她不会出现
I knew she wasn't gonna show up.
我怎么知道的
And how did I know?
微表情
Micro-expressions.
微表情
Micro-expressions.
你可以用嘴微笑
You can smile with your mouth
但脸上其他部位不行
but not with the rest of your face,
她这么做了
and she did that.
是的
Yeah.
当一个人生气的时候
When someone is angry,
-他们不一定会表现出来 -别说了行吗
- they don't always act angry. - Yo, come on, man.
人们周四的时候会到他们的小屋来 闭嘴吧
People come out to their cabins on Thursday, so shut the fuck up.
快点走吧
Yo, come on, bro. Let's go.
葡萄味金酒 怎么样
Grape-flavored gin. How about that?
得有多惨才会喝这个
Gotta be pretty fucked up to drink this one.
起来
Yo, get up.
起来
Get up.
小姑娘鸡尾酒
Ah, chiquita.
起来
Yo, get up.
我叫你起来
I said get the fuck up.
大卫
Dave...
你总是压抑你的愤怒 你知道吗
you repress your rage, you know that?
人们就是因为这样患上癌症的
That's how people get the cancer.
我可不要因为你喝醉了而死在这儿
I'm not gonna die out here because you got drunk.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我不要
I am not
和你一起死在这里
going to fucking die out here with you, man.
你不会因我而死
You're not gonna die because of me.
你会因为那个贱♥人♥而死
You're gonna die because of that bitch.
是的 蒂莉
Yeah, Tilly.
-是吗 -蒂莉
- Really? - Tilly.
-嗯 -嗯 蒂莉
- Yeah. - Yeah, Tilly.
不是她 哥们
It's not her, bro.
是你
It's you.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这样
Why the fuck are you doing this?
我们就要成功了
We're so close!
第二十天
大卫
David.
大卫
David.
草莓
Strawberries.
我会记住的
I'll remember.
最近太疯狂了
It's been crazy.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
我会的
Yeah, will do.
那就是我们的车
That's our ride.
你要是杀♥警♥♥察♥ 他们会杀了我们的
Bro, you shoot a cop, they'll kill us.
我们走
Let's go.
大卫
Dave.
大卫
David.
大卫
Dave!
大卫
Dave!
大卫
Dave!
大卫
Dave!
第二十一天
那下面 我们过去吧
Down there. Let's go.
你在林子里吗
Are you in the woods?
是的 到掩护后面去
Yeah. Behind cover.
到林子外面去
Behind the line, guys.
路易 你听到了吗
Yo, Louie, you hear that?
B1 收到 我看到直升机了