All right, B1, received. I got the helo in sight.
-等着 -收到
- Hold it up. - Roger that.
出发
Let's go!
注意后方 直升机来了
Watch our six! We have a helicopter.
B1呼叫指挥所
All right, B1 to command post...
所有人都去找
I want everybody else out here.
留意林子边缘
Stay focused on the wood line.
-注意后方 -注意 注意
- Watch your six. - Eyes up! Eyes up!
边境巡逻战术组 这里需要一个领队
BORTAC, we need a team leader right over here.
B1呼叫指挥所
All right, B1 to command post,
边境巡逻战术组要进入树林了
BORTAC's entering the wood line.
B1呼叫所有战术小组
B1 to all tactical units...
州警特种作战与响应小组 联调局人♥质♥援救小组
...state police SORT, FBI HRT,
佛蒙特州警 请注意
Vermont state police, be advised:
边境巡逻战术组即将进入树林
BORTAC is entering the wood line at this time.
有战术组要进入树林
We got a tactical team entering the woods.
留意四周
Heads on a swivel, men!
警♥察♥ 让我看到你的手
Police! Let me see your hands!
让我看到你的手 警♥察♥
Show me your hands! Police!
让我看到你的手
Show me your hands!
警♥察♥ 让我看到你的手
Police! Let me see your hands!
让我看到你的手 警♥察♥
Show me your hands! Police!
警♥察♥ 让我看到你的手 让我看到你的手
Police! Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
把手伸出来 快
Hands now! Hands!
手伸出来 手伸出来
Hands, hands, hands!
-上前 -上前
- Bound up! - Bound up!
全体小组 这里是边境巡逻战术组 有开火
All units, this is BORTAC. Shots fired.
目标拿着猎枪 身受重伤
One subject with shotgun. Down hard.
警长盖斯呼叫边境巡逻战术组 收到
Major Guess to BORTAC, copy.
一人身受重伤
One down hard.
你能辨认出目标吗
Can you identify the subject?
确认 是目标马特
Affirmative. Subject Matt.
想要玛吉斯特拉尔质量
For Magistral quality,
玛吉斯特拉尔安装 玛吉斯特拉尔服务
Magistral installation, Magistral service,
2019年前一分不用给
and nothing to pay before 2019,
在大蒙特利尔区 请登录玛吉斯特拉尔窗户官网
in greater Montreal, it's fenetresmagistral.Com.
我是戴夫·安德鲁斯 今晚有新的重大发展
I'm Dave Andrews. A dramatic new development tonight.
我们得知丹尼莫拉监狱越狱囚犯理查德·马特
We've learned that Dannemora prison escapee Richard Matt
已被击毙
has been shot and killed.
现在警方在徒步追踪大卫·斯威特
There's now a foot chase for David Sweat.
这次事故发生在
The incident occurred after the pair
两人试图用枪劫持一个野营者之后
tried to hijack a camper by shooting at it.
因此州警连同社区危机反应小组展开大规模搜捕
That brought a massive response from state police and CERT teams,
突袭这一区域
who descended on the area.
马特被美国边境巡逻员击中
Matt was shot by a U.S. Border Patrol agent
因为他拒绝放下手中的猎枪
after refusing to drop a shotgun he had pointed at him.
现在美国法警 州警全都
U.S. Marshals, state police, and all involved
加入到徒步追捕大卫·斯威特的行动中
are now chasing David Sweat on foot.
马特 昨天是他的生日
Matt, whose birthday was yesterday,
刚刚满49岁
had just turned 49.
请持续关注这一爆♥炸♥新闻的最新消息
Stay tuned for updates on this breaking story.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
第二十三天
你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我没事 哥们
I'm cool, bro!
过来 你在这儿干什么
Hey, come here. What are you doing here?
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands.
见鬼 B101 徒步追捕
Oh, shit. B-1-0-1, foot pursuit.
康斯特布尔的康维敦路
Coveytown Road down in Constable.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
我没有武器 我没有武器
I don't got a weapon! I don't got a weapon!
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands!
-趴到地上 -我没...
- Get on the ground! - I don't...
再不趴到地上 我就开枪了
If you don't get on the ground, I'm gonna shoot!
相信我 我要开枪了
I'm telling you, I'm gonna shoot!
站住 趴下
Stop! Get on the ground!
我要开枪了
I'm gonna shoot!
2B24呼叫B101
2-B-2-4 to B-1-0-1.
收到信息 你的位置是
I'm responding. What's your location?
2B24 康维敦路
2-B-2-4, out on Coveytown Road.
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands.
手动不了了
They don't work.
别动
Don't fucking move.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
也许 别动
Maybe. Don't move.
B101
B-1-0-1,
抓到嫌疑人
I got suspect...
被我控制住了
at guard here,
紫苜蓿田野北边
north alfalfa field.
囚犯大卫·斯威特中枪被捕
...inmate David Sweat had been shot and captured
就在离我这里几英里远的地方
just a few miles from where I now stand.
我们得知他是在加拿大边境以南的
We understand he was shot in a town a few miles
一个小镇被击中 康斯特布尔镇
south of the Canadian border, the town of Constable.
没有全部细节
We don't have all the details...
结束了对两名从丹尼莫拉监狱越狱的
...ending the three-week hunt for the two prisoners,
-囚犯的三周追捕 -精确位置
- who escaped from Dannemora... - With pinpoint accuracy,
警司库克在近90米开外出击中了大卫·斯威特
Sergeant Cook hit David Sweat from almost 100 yards away.
距离他越狱已过了23天
...23 days when he was captured.
现在他在医院接受治疗
Right now, he is being treated inside of a hospital...
大卫·斯威特生命垂危
David Sweat is in critical condition
住在奥尔巴尼医疗中心 他还没有...
at Albany Medical Center, and he has not...
你好
Hi.
我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
I'm Catherine Leahy Scott.
纽约州监察长
I'm the inspector general for the state of New York.
你和你搭档分开了
Okay, so you and your partner split up.
是的
Yeah.
什么时候分开的
Mm-hmm, and when was that?
三四天前
Three or four days ago.
为什么分开
And why did you split up?
州警以为
You know, the state police thought
他可能在森林里把你杀了
he might have killed you in the forest.
他们这么说的
They said that?
是的 他们抓到了他
Well, yeah. They got to him
而你没跟他在一起
and saw that you weren't with him,
再加上他的过往历史 难免让人怀疑
and he had the kind of background that would make you wonder.
那死胖子拖我后腿 所以我们才分开的
That fat piece of shit was slowing me down. That's why we split up.
注意点
Hey, watch it.
这种脏话我还是能应付的 警官 谢谢
I can handle a four-letter word, Officer. Thank you.
我有去过隧♥道♥
I've been in the tunnels.
是吗
Yeah?
对 那是我现在调查的主要对象
Yeah, that's my main focus right now.
你怎么做到的 你怎么计划的
How did you pull this off? How did you plan it?
你想出来的通风系统很厉害
The ventilation system you came up with is very impressive.
是吗
Yeah?
我不得不用电线短路的方法开启了风扇
Well, I had to hot-wire the fan,
挺不容易的
which was actually pretty challenging
因为我已经在同一条电路上的
because I had already jerry-rigged
另一盏灯上用了这招
another light I had found on the same circuit.
你能告诉我你是怎么找到管道的吗
Can you tell me how you found your way to the pipe?
好的方向感 好的记忆力
Good sense of direction, good memory.
这可很费时间
Takes time, though.
花了好几周
Couple weeks.
两道砖墙
Two brick walls.
如果你相信你能逃出去
If you believe you're gonna get out...
那这些只是小障碍物而已
...those are just obstacles.
那么马特
And is Matt
有和你一起在下面挖通道吗
down there with you at any point?
没
No.
有几次
I mean, a couple times,
也许就一次 在我们离开前
maybe once, before we left.