Oh, shadows.
这就对了
There you go.
我把该死的阴影忘了 妈的
I forgot the fucking shadows. Fuck.
我也不知道
I don't know.
继续画
Let's keep working it.
不过其实这样可能也挺有意思的
It might be kind of interesting like that, though.
没有影子
You know, having no shadows,
就好像光线
like there's light
无处不在
that's coming from everywhere.
别这样
Don't do that.
怎么
What?
犯了错
Make a fucking mistake
然后装成有意为之
and then pretend it's on purpose.
不行 哥们 二流的才这样
No, man, that's for hacks.
我没有 我只是说
I'm not. I'm just saying
我就喜欢没有影子的样子
that I kind of like it without the shadows, the way it is.
大卫 先学会基本原理 好吗
David, learn the basics, okay?
然后如果你想去跳迪斯科 尽管去跳
Then, if you want to go disco, fuck it. Go disco.
厄尔 你的线呢
Earl, where's your thread?
在这里
It's right here.
你♥他♥妈♥根本就没穿线轴
You got no fucking bobbin through it.
我去
Man.
用心点 哥们
Come on, man.
你这样帮我调针
Your boo might get jealous
你亲爱的可能会吃醋的
with you adjusting my needle like that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off.
囚犯斯威特 你能过来一下吗
Inmate Sweat, can I see you for a second?
马上就来 米切尔夫人
In a minute, Mrs. Mitchell.
"马上就来 米切尔夫人"
"In a minute, Mrs. Mitchell."
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
是我不好 你怎么不叫她...
My bad. Do you not call her--
我说了他妈的给我闭嘴
I said shut the fuck up.
-我在努力了 -是吗
- I'm trying. - Yeah?
你再他妈的说个不停
Well, you keep running your fucking mouth,
就等着吃刀片吧
you're gonna get some iron in your diet.
早上好 米切尔夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Mitchell.
夹果冻的哦
Jelly-filled.
拿开
Yo, put that away.
我们今天真的很忙
We're really busy today.
忙不忙由我决定
I think I'll be the one to determine that.
随你便
Whatever.
随你便
Whatever.
囚犯斯威特 你能到九号♥缝纫间去一下吗
Inmate Sweat? Can I see you in tailor nine?
机油快没了
We're low on machine oil.
是的 没错
Oh, yeah, we are.
九
号♥
缝
纫
间
你在干什么
What are you doing?
什么都没做 只是见机行事
I'm not doing anything except being smart.
那我成什么了
Well, what does that make me?
不知道
Ah, I don't know.
你在十秒之内叫了我的名字两次
What do you think it makes you
你觉得你会被看做什么
when you call my name, like, twice in ten seconds?
因为你们都在瞎扯淡
S--'cause you all talk shit.
他每个冬天都这样
He does this every winter.
天气一转暖
He'll quit drinking
他就会开始戒酒
once it starts getting warmer.
我跟兰伯特聊过了
I talked to Lambert.
他什么都不会说
He's not gonna say anything.
我们得快点
We gotta be fast.
不 我不要这样 我不要这样做
No, I'm not doing this. I'm not doing it.
怎么回事
What is going on?
没什么 我什么都不要做
Nothing. I'm not doing anything.
过来
Come here.
留着你的甜甜圈
Keep your fucking doughnut
有多远滚多远
and keep your fucking distance.
...但傻子派尔会说"惊喜吧"
...But as Gomer Pyle would say "Surprise, surprise."
事实是 作为出租车司机
The fact is, being a taxi driver
-是11号♥ -我们周末有安排吗
- is number 11-- - we got plans this weekend?
星期天我在监狱有工作
Other than the fact that I gotta work upstate on Sunday?
-除此之外没安排 -好吧
- Nothing. - Right.
我在想
I was thinking, uh,
也许我们明天可以去普拉茨堡
maybe we go to Plattsburgh tomorrow.
工作可以让人实现抱负也是生活所需...
In a job that's fulfilling and necessary...
高端啊
Fancy.
...说起驾驶救护直升机
...Talking about piloting medevac helicopters,
在美国...
which, in the United States...
不错吧
Oh, yeah?
不是《蒙娜丽莎》 但...
She's not the Mona Lisa, but...
希望她不会被偷走
here's hoping she's never stolen.
我知道你是干了一些可怕的事
I know you did some messed up shit
才进到这里来的 但是...
to get in here, but that...
这真是件精美的画作 哥们
That is a nice piece of art, man.
向你脱帽致敬
My cap is off to you.
真美 哥们
That's beautiful, man.
朗姆和墨西哥可口可乐调的 喝点吗
A little rum and Mexican Coca-Cola, huh?
趁我还没忘
Oh, before I forget,
安吉尔·查韦斯
Angel Chavez
保险丝断了 需要新的
needs his fuse jumped.
你俩和好了吗
You two made up?
那个新来的还行
That fish is all right.
你看你 作画
Well, look at that. Painting pictures,
不在意小磕小碰
forgiving petty disagreements
改造有成果了
rehabilitation at work.
并没有
Mm, not really.
杂货店现在都有彩色打印机了
They got color printers at the drugstore now.
要艺术家还有什么用呢
Now where does that leave the artist?
搞艺术啊
Making art.
那没法比
Uh, can't compete.
都回自己牢房♥里
On the cells!
为什么没法比
Why not?
机器人
Robots.
它们迟早
It's just only a matter of time
会掌握画画
before they do this
以及其他所有事
and everything else.
我不这么觉得
Yeah, I don't- I don't think so,
因为你会把你的个性融入到作品里
'cause you put your personality into the work.
机器人可没有个性
Robots, they got no personality.
我才没有个性
I don't have a personality, man.
人人都有个性的
Everybody's got personality.
锁门
Lock the doors!
快 快
Let's go! Let's go!
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你真这么认为
Look into my eyes and tell me you believe that.
你该走了
Man, you gotta go.
好吧
Right.
嗯
Right.
糟了 这都几点了
Shit, look at the time.
行 再见
Okay, bye.
再见
See ya.
慢点
Hey, slow down.
周末愉快
Uh, have a good weekend.
会非常愉快的
Gonna have an awesome one.
快 关门
Let's go. Close it up!
熄灯
...Cells down!
早该睡觉了吧
Ain't it past your bedtime?
你想吃点药还是怎样
Maybe you want some meds or something?
-95 -XXX
- 95... - Triple X.
奥尔巴尼市 直行153英里
蒙特利尔市 右行6♥4♥英里
1812年战争博物馆
普拉茨堡空军基地博物馆
我跟他们说我没来过这儿 他们都说
Everybody I tell I've never been to this place says,