他们都不信
uh, they can't believe it.
我跟你说
I'm telling you right now,
我顶多愿意在这里待半个小时
my appetite for this is half-hour, max.
英国人还有别的阴谋
The British had other schemes,
他们想把华盛顿付之一炬
burning Washington to the ground
把白宫烧成废墟
and leaving the White House in ashes.
这样做挺聪明
Mm, that's kind of clever.
这个我看过了
I watched that,
英国人算是那个时候的纳粹
and, uh, the British were the Nazis of their day.
那个
So, uh...
退后
Fall back!
丹尼斯说你
Dennis was saying you've been
和一个囚犯经常说话
talking a lot with one of the inmates.
什么
What?
在车间里
In the shop.
我那是在工作
Well, it's called doing my job.
不 就那一个人
No, just... one guy.
英国骑兵
British cavalry...
八成是说囚犯斯威特吧
It's probably Inmate Sweat.
他在帮我做狱长的衣服
He's helping me make the superintendent's suit.
在唐尼军舰的猛攻之下
Downie's broadside killed or wounded
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥号♥战舰的人员伤亡了五分之一
1/5 of the "Saratoga's" Crew,
然而麦克多诺很快卷土重来
but Macdonough quickly recovered,
唐尼不久后便被自己的大炮炸死了
and Downie was killed minutes later, crushed by his own cannon
战役结束两天后
Two days after the battles ended...
那衣服要用来干什么
What's the suit for?
毕业典礼
Graduation.
谁要毕业了
Who's graduating?
我不知道 莱尔
I don't know, Lyle.
你那么感兴趣 自己问狱长去
Ask the fucking superintendent, you're so interested.
他搞不好还能送你张门票
Maybe he could get you a ticket.
你现在很迷这个是吗
Is that what you're into now?
高中毕业典礼
High school graduation ceremonies?
不感兴趣
Not really.
只是
This, uh...
丹尼斯说得就好像...
Dennis made it sound like...
是西装三件套 莱尔
It's a three-piece suit, Lyle.
好吧
Okay.
是谁提拔我们的
And who is it that gives us promotions?
狱长
The superintendent.
对呀 当这个人
Exactly, so when the guy
提拔我们的人 请求我这个车间主管
who gives us promotions asks me, the shop supervisor,
为毕业典礼做一套西服
to make him a suit for graduation,
而手艺最好的就是囚犯斯威特
and my best guy is Inmate Sweat,
他在车间工作的时间比我都长
who's been in that shop longer than I have,
你觉得我会和谁合作完成这个项目
who do you think I'm gonna be working with on this project?
当然是囚犯斯威特
Fucking Inmate Sweat.
我只是想听你解释
I just need it explained to me
这影片真难看 我要出去走走
This movie sucks. I'm going for a walk.
不要 你不准跟来
No, you're not coming with me.
为什么
Huh? Why?
因为我生你气了
Because I'm mad at you.
为什么
Why?
你自己知道
You know why.
战鼓依旧响着
The drums still were beating.
我们远在北方的敌人 正在撤退
The foes of our country, far north, were retreating
邻舍的女眷们在相互致意
The neighboring damsels each other were greeting.
克♥林♥顿♥县法♥院♥旧址
我告诉过你
I told you,
90号♥州际公路以南的所有监狱
any prison south of Interstate 90.
对的 我们已经说过了
Yes, we went over this.
写下来 埃尔迈拉监狱
Write it down. Elmira,
格林黑文监狱 兴格监狱
Green Haven, Sing Sing.
这里太冷了 好吗
It's just too cold here, all right?
但别在表格上写这个
But that's not what you write on the form.
你要写的是
What you gotta write is that
我在这里表现良好
I have a spotless track record in here,
我想离家人近一点
and I want to be closer to my family.
妈 妈 听我说
Mom, Mom, listen to me.
你是唯一能帮我的人了
You're the only person who can help me with this.
珍妮又不回信 我跟你说了无数次了
Jenny won't write me back. For the hundredth time,
所以我才需要你
that's why I need you.
我不是指责你
I'm not accusing you of anything,
可是我都求你三个月了
but it's been three months since I asked you,
你还没... 我不知道还可以打给谁
and you haven't... I don't know anybody else to fucking call.
你知道在这里狱警怎么称呼我吗
Do you know what the COs call me in here, Mom?
他们叫我警♥察♥杀手
They call me a cop-killer.
你真应该看看他们看我的眼神
You should see the way they look at me.
在这里的每一天我都有危险
I'm in danger in here every fucking day,
你居然不愿意帮我 操♥你♥妈♥
and you won't even help me? Fuck you.
妈 对不起 靠
Mom, sor--shit!
操
Fuck.
妈 该死的
M--god damn it.
真蠢
Stupid.
早上好
Morning.
囚犯斯威特 周末过得好吗
Inmate Sweat, how was your weekend?
不错 你呢
It was not bad. How was yours?
莱尔带我去了一个历史博物馆
Lyle took me to a fucking history museum
在普拉茨堡市
in Plattsburgh.
给你的
For you.
这是什么
What's this?
剩了一些边角料
Just had a little extra material
是做囚犯释放服装时剩下的
from when we did the inmate release uniforms.
然后
And...
我也不知道 突然有了灵感
I don't know. I got inspired.
为我做的吗
You made these for me?
不想浪费掉
Didn't want to let it go to waste.
虽然拉链没法用 但是
I mean, the zipper doesn't really work, but...
我想 你可能会喜欢
You know, I thought you might like it.
你有一双巧手
You're so good with your hands.
今早机器运转得怎么样
How are the machines running this morning?
既然你提起了
Uh, now that you mention it,
其中一台直缝机需要换针头
one of the uh--uh, straight stitch machines needs a new head.
看看我们能不能找一个出来
Let's see if we can't find one.
还以为你不要我了
Thought you were done with me.
我只是生气了
I was just mad.
现在呢
And now?
我又不是狗
I'm not a dog.
我知道
I know that.
那就看着我的脸
Well, then, look in my face.
我看着呢
I'm looking.
肯定很甜吧
I bet that's sweet.
你是我的小乖乖吗
Are you my boy?
你还没回答我呢
I didn't hear you.
什么
What?
你的小乖乖
Your boy.
对
Uh, that's it.
就这样 我的小乖乖
That's it, my little boy.
谁是我的小乖乖
Who's my little boy?
我
I am.
我是谁 我是谁 小乖乖
Who am I? Who am I, little boy?
妈妈
Mother.
说出来
Say it.
我是谁
Who am I?
你是妈妈
You're mommy.
对 对了
Ah, yes, that's right.
对了
Ah, that's right.
小乖乖和他的妈妈
Little boy and his mother
漂亮的大奶♥子♥
Big beautiful tit,
都是你的 小乖乖
and it's all yours, little boy.
都是...