Ah, it's--
天呐
Oh, God.
真美味
Tastes so good,
就像草莓
like strawberries.
好了 好了 穿好裤子
Okay, okay, get ready.
什么事
Yes?
有什么事吗
You have a problem?
我想着你跟我朋友是朋友
I just figured you're friends with my friend,
所以我们也算是朋友
and that makes us friends.
如果你有问题
If you got a problem,
我可以用一张小小的纪律报告解决
I could fix it with a little disciplinary report.
不 你不用担心我
No, you don't have to worry about me.
所以就这些吗
So that's it?
你只是来告诉我我们是朋友
You just came here to tell me that we're friends.
你知道在大自然中
Did you know that out in nature,
是没有直角的吗
there are no right angles?
但在这里 到处都是直角
But in here, it's all right angles.
这里是设定好的环境
It's an engineered environment.
上上下下左左右右都是铁杆
Bars up, bars down, bars across.
而里面的人
And the people inside,
他们也可以做直角
they get to be right angles too.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
还有被折弯的角
And there are the angles that get bent,
你懂我说的是谁
and you know who that is.
谁
Who?
就是你
That's you,
还有我
and me.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
这是音乐
It's music!
你干什么
What was that for?
我不喜欢这种垃圾东西
I don't like that crap.
这不是垃圾
It's not crap.
是尼克·乔纳斯的歌♥ 我喜欢他的歌♥
It's Nick Jonas, and I like it.
汤米 闹闹 我们回来了
Tommy, Ruckus! We're home.
莱尔 哪只狗跑外面去了
Lyle, which dog's out?
汤米 闹闹
Tommy, Ruckus.
走吧
Let's go.
过来 纽约腊肠
Come on, you New York sausages.
去撒尿
Let's go pee.
我嘞个去
What the fuck?
这个反应就对了
"What the fuck" is right.
你喜欢吗
What do you think?
天呐 我很喜欢
Oh, my God, I love it.
看这是谁画的
Hey, look who did it.
我的天
Holy shit!
倒数计时 三 二 一 出发
In three, two, one, go!
哈特先生 你爱上了斯威特还是只爱马特
米切尔女士 什么
哈特先生 斯威特还是只有马特
你是也爱上了斯威特 还是只爱着马特
你第一次进一号♥缝纫间的时候
斯威特和马特都在里面
马特或斯威特给你送过礼物吗
Did Matt or Sweat ever give you a present?
比如说
Like a...
礼物 任何东西
Like a gift. Anything.
这是违反规定的
It's against the rules.
谋杀也违反规定
Murder's against the rules,
这里多的是谋杀犯
and this place is full of murderers.
我知道他们给你送礼物了
I know about the gifts.
我...
Yeah, I...
我猜你也知道
I thought you did.
你去休息一下吧
Do you mind taking a break?
谢谢 艾米丽
Thanks, Emily.
这个地方有很多问题
Look, there is a lot of things wrong with this place.
规矩被破坏
I mean, rules have been broken,
那些跟你毫不相干的事
stuff that has nothing to do with you.
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你该找瘤子谈话
You should talk to Lumpy.
瘤子
Lumpy?
亚当·斯图平斯基
Adam Stupinski.
员工入口处的狱警
The CO at the employee's gate.
我唯一一次看到他
I mean, the only time I ever even seen
搜身
that guy frisk anybody
就是有次从城里来了个性感的假释法律顾问
was when this hot parole counselor came from the city.
斯图平斯基 就是他
Stupinski. That's the guy
不准我带手♥机♥进来
who wouldn't let me in with my cell phone.
他拦下我说 "这我得没收"
He stopped me and said, "I need to confiscate it."
我希望你揍了他
Well, I hope you busted his ass.
所以我才觉得
This is why I feel like
我对面坐着的人
I'm sitting across from the only person
是这里唯一能帮我的人
who can help me here.
嗯
Yeah.
你和这些人不一样
Yeah, well, you're-- you're different than these people, so...
我在尽力帮你们
Well, I am trying to help.
是我主动去找的警♥察♥
I mean, I'm the one who went to the cops.
没人来问我
No one came to ask me.
我一直都在尽力帮你们
That's all I've been doing, is trying to help.
你跟州警谈话的时候
When you spoke to the state police,
你问了警探6次
you asked the detective six times
囚犯是否被抓
whether the inmates had been captured.
当然了
Yeah, of course I did.
你希望他们被抓住
Yeah, you wanted them to be caught.
-是吧 -这也是所有人的愿望
- Right? - That's all anybody wants.
不是所有人
Well, not everybody.
有些人希望他们死掉
I mean, some people like to see them killed.
嗯 如果他们要伤害人
Mm, yeah, if they gonna hurt anybody,
他们就该被杀
they should be killed.
不过要是他们死了对你更有利
Yeah, but better for you if they die.
这 这是什么意思
What does it-- what does that mean?
成为唯一一个能现身说法的人
Wouldn't it be convenient to be the only person
不是更便利吗
who lives to tell the story?
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
是啊 你说错了
Well, yeah, you're-- yeah, you're wrong.
我是说 这
I mean, what-- I mean...
这算什么意思
What does that mean?
无所谓了 在这种情况下
Whatever. In these situations,
他们通常会杀掉他们
they usually end up killing them.
我们聊回礼物吧
Let's go back to the gifts.
我们有麻烦了 5分钟后大搜查
We're in trouble. Shakedown, five minutes.
把你的颜料藏起来
Hide your paints.
快点
Come on, man.
快 快
Let's go, let's go.
-好了 -不不不
- Okay. - No, no, no, no.
出来 出来
Come on, come on.
27号♥牢房♥ 28号♥牢房♥
Cells 27 and 28.
出来
Step out.
得走了
We gotta go.
这里面有什么
What you got in here?
快点
Let's go!
快 出来 出来
Come on, move out, move out.
不需要这个
Don't need this.
该死
Oh, shoot.
混♥蛋♥ 看我找到了什么
Yo, punk, look what I found.
你♥妈♥的♥照片
Picture of your mother.
回里面去 快
All right, get back in there. Let's go.
好了
All right.
眼睛盯着地板
Yeah, you better keep those eyes down.
打开22号♥牢房♥
Open 22.
快点
Let's go. Come on.
把灯关了
The light. Turn it off.
好
Okay.
睡觉 睡觉
Go to sleep! Go sleep!
没门儿