逃离丹尼莫拉
第一季 第二集
二月
所有人回牢房♥
All in the cell!
快点 雷 我跟你说了两次了
Let's go, Ray. I told you twice.
所有人回牢房♥
All in the cells!
你好 大佬
What's going on, O.G.?
好啊 皮克罗
Hey, Piccolo.
你在外面是强♥奸♥犯 是杀人犯
You're a rapist. A fucking murderer on the outside.
只需要表现好个几年
A couple years good behavior,
就能有有线电视服务
with a cable fucking TV.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我怪这该死的荣誉监区
I blame this fucking honor block.
他们都自命不凡 这是我们造成的
They're fucking entitled as shit, and it's our fault.
你把自己当做调停者就好了
Well, than just look at it as a pacifier, man.
不 这是特权
No, it's a fucking privilege.
你进到这里 你就是个数字
You walk in here, you're a number.
你不配拥有任何权利
You don't deserve shit.
这也是无可奈何的事
It is what it is.
尤其是不该有电视
Especially not a fucking TV.
好吧 不然该怎样
Okay, then what's the alternative?
牢房♥里住着一个人
You got a guy in the cell.
他整天盯着你 心里想着
He's staring at you all day wondering,
"我要怎么用牙刷杀了他"
"How will I kill this guy with a toothbrush?"
是这样吗 哥们
Isn't that right, brother?
"让我细数端详"
"Let me count the ways?"
离门远点
Get the fuck off the gate.
我要跟你说多少遍
How many times do I gotta tell you, huh?
-明白 -老天
- Yeah, right. - Christ.
你有事吗 老大
Hey, yo, what's your problem, boss?
看 他要去拿书 想象下
Oh, look. He's gonna pick up a book. Imagine that.
吉恩
Hey, Gene.
我在画风景
So I'm, uh, painting a landscape.
找不到黄色颜料了
I can't find my yellow.
应该在那后面
But I think it's back there.
那你去找吧
Well, you'd better go get it.
-好 -动作快点
- Okay. - Just make it quick.
明白
Okay.
谢谢
Okay.
送它回家 送它回家吧
Send him home. Just send him home.
该回家了 球
Time to go home there, ball.
该死的 球
Son of a bitch, ball.
你怎么不回家
Why didn't you just go home?
那是你家
That's your home!
他太傻♥逼♥了
He's so stupid.
大卫
David.
钢锯
Hacksaw?
大卫
David.
你在那干什么
What the fuck are you doing in there?
这里面好黑
Fucking dark in here, man.
哥们
Bro.
你最好出去
You'd better get the fuck out of there.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我在干♥死♥这些蟑螂
Trying to kill these fucking cockroaches.
到处都是 你想来帮忙吗
They're fucking everywhere. You wanna help?
你挑衅我吗 混♥蛋♥
You trying me, punk?
没有 长官
Oh, no, sir.
操
Fuck, man.
给我滚出来
Come on, get the fuck out of here.
滚出来
Get the fuck out of there.
行 明天见
All right, well, I'll see you tomorrow.
-小心红毛 -嗯
- Watch out for Big Red. - Yeah.
他心情很不好
He's on the war path.
你刚才在那干什么
What the fuck were you doing back there?
从那里应该可以进入地下室
I think we can drop into the basement from back there.
我们得切断那台通风机
We would need to cut through that ventilator.
不过里面很黑
Just fucking dark in there, though.
我们需要光源
We need a light.
别又这么干
Don't start that again.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
大卫
David.
那后面很久没人去过了 兄弟
No one's been back there in forever, bro.
得用上等离子切割机
You would need a fucking plasma cutter
才能从那穿过去 兄弟
to get through that shit, bro.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm truly proud of you.
多谢 拉森先生
Hey, thanks a lot, Mr. Larson.
或者钢锯条
Or a hacksaw blade.
你几乎注意不到
Well, you can hardly even notice it.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
大声点 我听不到
Come on, I can't hear you!
瘤子 欢迎回来
Hey, Lumpy. Welcome back.
嗯
Yeah.
早安 你好吗
Morning. How you doing?
你和她之间是什么情况
What's going on between you and her?
谁
Who?
你知道是谁
You know who.
在大门工作的那个小妞
The chick who works at the front gate.
小妞 你在... 你在说什么...
Chick? What are you-- what are you--
我看到你挤眉弄眼了
I saw you making eyes.
男人也可以很淫♥荡♥ 明白吗
Men can be sluts, too, you know.
我连她叫什么都不知道
I don't even know her name.
是她在对我们挤眉弄眼
I mean, it--it--she was making eyes at us.
大概是因为我们一直没给她
Uh, it's probably because we never gave her any money
为瘤子筹款的钱
to--to Lumpy's can.
别转移话题
Don't try and change the subject.
我没有...
I'm not ch--
我没有转移话题 我爱你 亲爱的
I'm not changing anything. I love you, cupcake.
我也爱你 但是记住了
I love you, too, but remember one thing.
如果哪天你想出轨
If and when you ever think about cheating on me,
我会比你先知道
I'll know about it before you do.
拿工具
Get on the tools.
早上好
Morning.
先生们 能听我说一句吗
Gentlemen, gentlemen, can I have your attention?
阿尔托纳的订单进度有些滞后了
We're a little behind on our Altona order.
所以我们工作要更加注意
So let's be mindful of our work
需要帮助时不要害羞
and don't be shy of asking for help.
好
Okay.
听到了吗 大卫
You hear that, David?
不要害羞
Don't be shy.
谢了
Thanks.
跟她要个手电
Just ask her for a flashlight.
我们需要光源
We need a light.
或者那种带灯的
How about some of those little eyeglasses
小眼镜
with lights on the end?
不
No.
没戏
Fuck no.
囚犯斯威特
Inmate Sweat.
你能帮我从机房♥拿些线轴出来吗
Can you help me get some spools out of the machine room?
好的 米切尔夫人
Yes, Mrs. Mitchell.
跟她要
Hey, just ask her.
告诉她是为了夜间作画
Tell her it's for painting at night.
囚犯伊利亚 我怎么没听到你的机器运转
Inmate Elijah, I don't hear your machine running.
行吧
Sure, whatever.
早上好 米切尔夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Mitchell.
早上好 囚犯斯威特
Good morning, Mr. Sweat.
乔伊斯 我能和你说几句吗
Joyce, can I see you for a second?
该死的艾琳
Fucking Eileen.
尊敬的先生 请注意
"Dear sir, please take notice
一号♥缝纫室发生了一场打斗
that there was a fist fight here on Tailor number one
米切尔和狱警朗伯目击了过程
which Mitchell witnessed as well as C.O. Lumber."
朗伯
Lumber?
我觉得他想写的是兰伯特