别动了
Stop moving, please.
别动了
Stop moving.
在里屋
It's in the back.
这是什么情况
What is all this?
化装舞会之类的吧
Some costume night or something.
学校募捐晚宴
School fundraiser.
死者在里屋的阳台上
The victim's on the back terrace.
-有目击证人吗 -有很多
- Witnesses? - Plenty.
但是都不是很清楚
Though not a lot of clarity.
犯罪现场的破坏情况如何
How compromised is the scene?
保存得很好
Pretty good job of it.
我们到场时 受害人已经死了
Already dead when we arrived.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
问题绝不仅仅在那些母亲身上 那些爸爸也有问题
It wasn't just the mothers; it was the dads, too.
筹资人的特点就是...
Thing about fundraisers...
大家都想证明自己最有钱
Everybody wants to prove who's the richest.
他们坏到骨头里
They're vicious.
再加上几杯酒下肚
Add alcohol to the mix
以及女人们喜欢翻旧账
and the fact that women don't let things go...
就像是一场勾心斗角的宫斗大戏
They're like the Olympic athletes of grudges.
一出事就怪到女人头上 这是性别歧视
It's sexist how the women always get blamed.
这一切都要从迎新日那天的小风波说起
It all goes back to that incident on Orientation Day.
而争端中心的人就是梅德琳·麦肯齐
And at the root of it was Madeline Mackenzie.
没什么好紧张的
You have nothing to be nervous about.
你姐以前喜欢上那所小学 你也会喜欢的
Your sister loved going there and so will you.
其实 你该觉得激动
In fact, you should be excited.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为这是开启你人生篇章的第一天
Because this is the very first day of the rest of your life.
知道了 "大姐"
Okay, woman.
你这语气不是那么回事啊 "小姑娘"
I am not 100% sure about that tone, young lady.
你能调小点声吗
And could you please turn it down, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你.. -大爷的
- Mother... - Fucker!
克洛伊·艾德琳·麦肯齐
Chloe Adeline Mackenzie!
-你就想这么说啊 -因为我被吓到了
- You were thinking it. - Because I was scared.
想知道青少年是怎么送命的吗 就是这样
Do you want to see how teenagers die? This is how.
前面那个少女
This young lady in front of me
边开车开♥发♥短♥信♥
is driving and texting at the same time.
你会死...
You're going to d--
简直了
Oh, this is just--
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
他们死定了
They're dead.
打扰了 你得停下
Excuse me. You must stop.
你会害死自己...
You're gonna kill yourself for some--
-妈妈 -你怎么回事
- Mom? - What is your problem?
艾比盖尔 你怎么在这儿
Abigail, what are you doing?
你该在校车上啊
You were supposed to be on the bus.
她来接我了
She picked me up, okay?
你知道我不喜欢你坐这种司机的车
You know how I feel about you driving with texters.
边开车边发短♥信♥比酒驾还恶劣
It is worse than drinking and driving.
下车
Get out of the car.
我才不要下车
I'm not getting out of the car.
再开三条街就到学校了
We're three blocks from school, okay?
行 要是再让我看见你边开车边发短♥信♥
Fine. If I catch you driving and texting again,
-我就去找你妈 -妈
- I will find your mother - Mom!
-把手♥机♥扔她脸上 -你别...
- and I will throw this at her. - Don't-- you--
如果她没摔那一下
It's possible that had she not fallen,
最后可能不会死人
nobody would've gotten killed.
你伤到自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
没有 那位女士崴了一下
No. The lady just tripped.
我们不该去看看她怎么样了吗
Shouldn't we make sure the lady's okay?
好吧
Yeah.
该死
Damn it!
待在车里 别解开安全带
Stay here. Keep your seat belt on.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
我好像崴了脚
I think I rolled my ankle.
你该冰敷一下
You should put some ice on it.
现在不行 我得送女儿上学
I would, but I have to get my daughter to school.
今天是迎新日 校方不喜欢迟到的学生
It's Orientation Day and this school is terrible about tardiness.
-水獭湾吗 -是啊
- Oh, at Otter Bay? - Yes.
我们也要去那里
That's where we're going.
我儿子 齐格 也要在那里上学了
My son, Ziggy, is about to start.
-齐格·星辰那个齐格吗 -对
- Ziggy, like Ziggy Stardust? - Yeah.
-这名字真好听 -谢谢
- That's a great name. - Thanks.
这是我女儿 克洛伊
This is my daughter, Chloe,
坐在车里 觉得这场面很丢脸
the one shrinking from embarrassment over there.
你刚搬到蒙特利吗
Are you new to Monterey?
是啊 我们几周前刚搬来
Yeah, we just moved here a few weeks ago.
我叫梅德琳·玛莎·麦肯齐
Well, I'm Madeline Martha Mackenzie.
我总是说全名 但没人真那么叫我
I always say the Martha, but no one calls me that.
都叫我梅德琳
They call me Madeline.
我叫简·没中间名字·查普曼
I'm Jane. Jane No-Middle-Name Chapman.
简·没中间名字·查普曼
Jane No-Middle-Name Chapman.
冲这点就喜欢上你了
I like you already.
你本质上是个大好人
You're an intrinsically nice person,
我很善于发现这种事
and I have a nose for these sorts of things.
不 梅德琳这人
No, what Madeline had
她是善于八卦别人的私事
was a nose for everybody else's business.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
信我 我了解
Believe me, I know.
需要我送你们一程吗
Do you need a ride or something?
我本身就是个全职家庭主妇 所以我很欢迎
I'm a stay-at-home mom myself, so I'm happy to welcome
再来一位全职妈妈加入我们
another full-time mom to the ranks.
我有时候觉得我们是跟她们对立的
You know, sometimes I think it's like us against them,
那些上班族的妈妈们
the career mommies.
不喜欢她们以及各种各样了不起的董事会
Them and all their various board meetings that are so important.
谷歌♥一下 雅虎一下
Google this, Yahoo that.
得了吧 她们在董事会上花的时间
Please, I think they spend more time on those board meetings
比教育孩子多多了 你懂我意思吧
than they do actually parenting, if you know what I mean.
我妈是个话唠
My mom's an active talker.
我有份兼♥职♥工作
I actually have a part-time job.
我也是 但这种其实不算啦
Oh, yeah, so do I, but it doesn't really count.
这里上班族与非上班族的比例在十五万左右吧
The over-and-under in this town is about 150,000.
我每周在社区剧场工作20小时
I work in community theater 20 hours a week,
所以我绝称不上有工作
so I'm definitely an "Under."
你干什么工作
What do you do?
只是会记而已 所以...
Oh, just bookkeeping, so...
所以也称不上有工作了
most definitely an "Under," too.
我长大后
When I grow up,
要开一间超级唱片公♥司♥
I'm gonna run a massive label.
你有打算吗
Do you have plans?
没有
No.
他有点紧张
He's a little nervous.
别紧张 他跟克洛伊一起进校园
Relax, he's walking in with Chloe.
这就等于他会自动成为受欢迎的孩子
That's like walking in with the golden ticket.
你喜欢听歌♥什么音乐
What kind of music do you listen to?
不用你说 鲍威
Don't tell me. Bowie.
警方正在进行尸检
An autopsy is still being conducted
从而查明确切死因
to ascertain the exact cause of death,
但我们目前可以确认
but at this point we can confirm
死者盆骨断裂
that the victim suffered a broken pelvis...
以及颅底骨折
and a fracture at the base of the skull.
好了 孩子们 放下枪吧
Come on, guys, would you put the guns down?
好了 乔什 你得穿上夹克
Come on, Josh, you gotta get your jacket zipped.
我们走吧
Let's go.
佩里 帮我一下
Perry, help me out, here.
不是说上午不准射妈妈吗
What did we say about shooting Mom before noon?
-能放下枪吗 我们得走了 -孩子们 不是吧
- Could you put the guns down? We have to go. - Guys. Really?
我说真的 认真的
I am not kidding. Really.
谁先上车 奖励一块钱
First one to the car gets a dollar!
美剧 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表