我们相爱吗
..Are we in love?
无法自拔
Infatuated.
答应我个事
Promise me something.
如果我参与的话 我需要完全的坦诚
If I go along with this, I want complete honesty.
也就是说 我每做一件事
So, for everything I do,
你都要回答我一个问题作为回报
you answer a question for me in return.
这样我们就扯平了
So we're even.
行吗
Ok?
今天穿这个
Wear this today.
把头发盘起来
Your hair up.
浴室里有内衣
There's underwear in the bathroom.
米歇尔喜欢你穿醒目的颜色
Michel likes it when you wear bold colours.
那是昨晚我们做♥爱♥留下的
That's from our lovemaking last night.
真是难忘
How memorable.
如果以色列用战斗机来轰炸我们的村庄...
"If the Israelis bomb our villages with fighter jets..."
很好
Very good.
他们还在想办法弄清交接地点
They're still working on the drop-off location
但我们得先开始了
but we need to make a start.
从现在起我说的和做的每件事都很关键
From now on everything I say and do is crucial.
我们在编造一个故事
We're building a fiction,
而我们的观众无处不在
and our audience is everywhere,
无时不在
all the time.
我们的亲密关系一直是秘密
Our love affair has been secret.
昨晚是我们数周等待之后的第一次相聚
Last night was our first together after weeks of waiting.
你在希腊期间一直渴望与我团聚
The whole time you were in Greece you were aching to join me.
所以你从阿利斯泰尔他们几个人那溜掉了
That's why you gave Alistair and the others the slip.
那乔瑟夫呢
And what about Joseph?
-想撩你的那个诡异的商人 -对
- The creepy businessman who tried to chat you up? - Mmm.
他不重要
He was nothing.
从你在雅典坐上这辆车开始
The moment you got in this car in Athens,
你就跟我 米歇尔 在一起了
you were with me, Michel.
为了庆祝我们的团聚 我晚上带你去了卫城山
I took you to the Acropolis at night to celebrate our reunion.
我们在废墟上接吻
We kissed in the ruins.
我的浪漫是那种的
I'm romantic that way.
-好吧 -用肢体表达的
- Hmm... - Gestural.
恐怕是我并不太喜欢
Not terribly into that, I'm afraid.
你以前从没有过这般感受
You've never felt like this before.
没有吗 好吧
Have I not? OK.
不
No!
我不接受女人抽烟
I disapprove of women smoking.
而我不接受那些不接受女人抽烟的男人 讨厌
And I disapprove of men who disapprove of women smoking. Mush.
你很乐意在这些小事上服从我
It is your pleasure to obey me in these small matters.
-小乔 亲爱的 -是米歇尔
- Jose, love... - Michel.
小米 亲爱的 我真不觉得这能行得通
Mickey, love, I don't really see how this is going to work.
我是说 我还是想做我自己
I mean, I'm still meant to be myself,
或者至少是个可信的版本 对吧
or a credible version, right?
非常可信的
Exactly credible.
那样的话
Hmm. Well, then.
这个米歇尔是个大男子主义者 是吧
Chauvinist then, this Michel?
还是你们根据脸谱化的类型炮制出来的
Or some sort of wicked stereotype you lot've cooked up?
他就是 对吧
Well, he is, isn't he?
查理 我身上没什么脸谱化的东西
There is nothing stereotypical about me, Charlie.
某天你会见到我的姐姐 法特梅
One day you'll meet my sister, Fatmeh.
我们的灵感源泉
Our inspiration.
你就会明白了
Then you'll understand.
我们巴勒斯坦妇女的尊严
Our Palestinian women have a dignity
你根本无法想象
you can't even begin to imagine.
巴勒斯坦
Palestinian.
我明白了
I see.
妙啊
Tricky.
我查了那家律师事务所
I've checked the law firm.
苏黎世 合法的
Zurich - legitimate.
很好
Just as well.
法特梅的回复你做得怎么样了
How close are you on Fatmeh's reply?
还差个信封就好了
Just the envelope to go.
希望法特梅的口吻我拿捏得对
I hope I got Fatmeh's tone right.
赫尔维蒂 (瑞士的拉丁名)
我们需要知道他本想把车开到哪儿
We need to know where he was taking that car.
对于你所做出的牺牲
"No words can tell how much I admire
我表示最崇高的敬意...
the sacrifice you are making...
但为了我们的事业 我们现在必须把你抛下
"..But we must leave you now for the good of our cause.
你的名字将被永远铭记
"No-one will forget your name
你永远是我们的骄傲
or the pride we all feel in you."
你将成为神圣的烈士
"You will become a blessed martyr,
就像你的哥哥法瓦兹和阿拜德一样
like your brothers Fawaz and Abed.
作为你的姐姐 我发誓
"This I swear, as your sister.
因此
"And so,
我希望当大限来临时
I pray that you are given courage
你能得到勇气
when your time comes.
你的法特梅
"Your Fatmeh."
萨利姆
Salim.
法特梅会帮你吗
Is Fatmeh going to help you?
我尽力了 但现在超出了我的能力范围
I've tried everything. But it's beyond me now.
他们会派一名专家跟你谈
They're sending an expert to talk to you.
好了
All right.
时间到了
It's time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
放开 放开
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Let go. Let go.
你开始吃饭了 很好 你需要体力
It's good that you're eating. You'll need your strength.
很好
Very good.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说你做得很好 巴♥赫♥女士
I said you did a very good job in there, Miss Bach.
-谢谢 -而且也很令人叹服
- Thank you. - This is also equally impressive.
跟我说说详情
Tell me the details.
是这样
So...
那是查理的时间线 这是米歇尔的
That's Charlie's timeline and here's Michel's.
我们通过他的收据和火柴盒追踪到了他的行动
We've tracked his movements using his receipts and matchbooks.
布鲁尔咖啡厅
他们同时到过伦敦和希腊
They coincide in London and Greece.
而他们分开时 他写信给她维持恋情
And while they are apart he writes to her to keep up the romance.
-巴♥赫♥女士为我创作了一些爱情民谣 -好
- Miss Bach created some moving love ballads for me. - Oh, yes.
我们得把这些都放回公♥寓♥里 马蒂
We need to put all this back in the apartment, Marty.
他们很快就会过来找了
They'll come looking soon.
关于车的目的地 我们进展如何了
How are we on the car's destination?
没有这个 我们就是站在没有池水的跳板上
Without that we're on the diving board and the pool is empty.
他快说了
He's on the edge.
我觉得是
I think.
你要去让他开口吗
Hm. You going to get it out of him?
不 我先不出场
No, keep me in reserve.
以防万一
Just in case.
那谁去当专家
So, who will be the expert?
谢谢
Thank you.
我在哪遇见你的 米歇尔
Where did I meet you? Michel?
虽然那是我出生之前很久的事
Although it was long before I was born,
我经常跟你说的"那克巴"
I tell you often about Al Nakba.
阿♥拉♥伯语 "灾难"之意
那克巴
Al Nakba?
1948年的灾难
The catastrophe of 1948.
以色列人称之为独♥立♥战争
The Israelis call it the War of Independence.
你们英国人背叛了我们
When your British betrayed us
犹太复国主义份子把我们赶出了家园
and the Zionists drove us from our homeland...
不 我不是说你曾曾祖父的事
No, I'm not talking about your great-great grandad.
我说的是你和我的事
I'm talking about you and me.
有二十年
For 20 years,
我父亲都相信犹太复国主义者会恢复理性
my father had faith in the Zionists to see reason.
接着就发生了67年的大屠♥杀♥
And then came the massacres of '67.
他们把他杀了
They shot him.
还让我站在一边看着
Made me stand next to him as they did.
我们穿过约旦河西岸逃离了他们的坦克
We fled their tanks from the West Bank across Jordan.
我问妈妈发生了什么事 她对我说
I asked my mother what was happening, and she said to me,
-对家里最小的我说 -天啊
- to me the youngest... - Oh, God.
你就是他