You're him.
西方人对犹太人做过什么
What the Westerners did to the Jews,
犹太复国主义者
the Zionists...
就在对我们做什么
..Now do to us.
我八岁时被赶离故土
When I was eight, I was driven from our land.
十岁时 我跟兄弟们加入了幼狮极端组织
When I was ten, I joined the Ashbal with my brothers.
抱歉打断一下
Excuse me?
请说
Yes.
幼狮极端组织是什么 对不起
What's... What's an Ashbal? Sorry.
一个儿童民兵组织
A children's militia.
如果儿童可以当人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥ 那他们也可以战斗
If children can be bombed, they can also... ..Fight.
十一岁时
When I was 11,
我蜷缩在一个自己挖的防空洞里
I crouched in a home-made shelter,
约旦人的导弹打到了我们的营地
while the Jordanians poured rockets into our camp.
武器和回家
The Gun and the Return...
对我们来说是一个意思
..They are one for us.
所以你们才选了我
That's why you chose me then.
因为我在那个论♥坛♥里
Because I was at that forum?
我当时立刻就爱上你了
I fell in love with you instantly.
他的眼睛 看起来
His eyes, they...
深不可测
They were... Endless?
你跟他一点儿也不像
You look nothing like him.
不是他们看到了什么
It's not just what they see.
-而是你相信什么 -他现在在哪里
- It's what you believe. - Where is he now?
在这里 跟你在一起
Here. With you.
这就是你们的目的吗
Is this what you're after then?
很好
It's perfect.
别把戏剧和现实搞混了 小乔
Don't confuse drama with reality, Jose.
那很危险
That's very dangerous.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
毕竟是专业意见
Coming from a professional.
很讽刺 不是吗
Ironic, don't you think?
我们第一次见面 我在台上 你是观众
The first time we met it was me on stage and you in the audience.
你看了日场 晚上又留下看了夜场
You watched the matinee and stayed for the evening performance
每个人都看到你了
and everyone saw you.
那是我人生中难熬的一天
It was the longest day of my life.
但你表现得很棒
But you were excellent though.
那剧场配不上你
Far better than the theatre deserved...
不 太迟了 亲爱的
No! No. Too late, love.
抱歉
Sorry.
-剩下的当小费 - 好的
- Keep the tip. - Right.
谢谢[希腊语]
Efcharisto.
安娜·维特根 运送炸♥弹♥的瑞典垃圾
Anna Witgen, the Swedish trash who delivered the bomb.
杀害男孩加百利的凶手
The one who killed the boy, Gabriel.
你把她弄到哪去了
Where did you send her?
你哥哥哈利勒让你自己选择女人吗
Does your big brother Khalil let you choose your women?
我不认识什么哈利勒
I know of no Khalil.
多亏你的帮助 我们这周抓到了他
Thanks to your help we picked him up this week.
-我的帮助 -他就在楼上
- My help? - He's upstairs.
你好 哈利勒
Shalom, Khalil.
哈利勒不在你们手上
You don't have Khalil.
他还活着
He is alive.
目前还活着
For now.
等你回答了我的问题
When you've answered my question
我可能还会让你跟他住同一间牢房♥
I might even let you share his cell.
让你照顾一下他
Nurse him a bit.
你现在站在跳板上 萨利姆
You're on the diving board, Salim.
而下面的泳池里没有水
And the pool is empty.
快想想 你能给我什么消息
Come on, what have you got for me
好让我让上面再保你一晚
so that I can hold off my boss for another night?
那辆奔驰 你原准备停在哪
That Mercedes, where were you going to drop it?
-奥地利 -奥地利哪里
- Austria. - Where in Austria?
萨尔茨堡火车站
Salzburg train station.
谁会去提车 什么时候
Who was going to pick it up? And when?
我想见哈利勒
I want to see Khalil.
给 送你的
Here, a gift.
一个我已经给过你的东西
Something I've already given you.
你怎么能送我一个你已经给了我的东西
How can you give me something you've already given me?
这次的要重些
Heavier this time.
不太对我的胃口
Not exactly my taste.
挺好的
Good.
这是你真实的反应
It's your actual response.
我们得把这个故事尽可能编得逼真
We have to build this fiction as solidly as possible.
这是真的吗
Is it real?
看看盒子下面 查理
Look beneath, Charlie.
当时盒子里还有个东西
There was something with it in the box.
你打了这个电♥话♥
You called the number.
我酒店的电♥话♥
My hotel.
但你不肯在剧院之外的地方见我
But you refused to meet me anywhere but the theatre.
我要把这个还回去 太贵重了
To return it, it's too expensive.
没错
Yes.
你说自己太年轻 不能接受这么贵重的礼物
I'm too young to afford something like that.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以 几小时后你到了剧院
So, you arrived at the theatre after hours.
我们在酒吧见了面
We met in the bar.
酒吧已经打烊了 我们在一个角落里
When everything had closed, in a corner.
你身后是个没人的舞台
Behind you I could see the empty stage.
你从你的口袋里拿出了这个盒子
You took the box from your pocket...
放在桌上推给了我
..And you pushed it across the table to me.
我想把它送给你
I need you to have it.
我的贞德
My Joan.
我可不是圣女
I'm not a saint.
总有人爱上演员
People get crushes on actors all the time.
-你很特别 -大家都很特别 亲爱的
- You're special. - Yeah, we're all special, love.
不
No.
不是所有人
Just some of us.
我很特别 所以我发现了你的特别之处
I am, which is why I recognise it, in you.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
与你相恋
Falling in love with you.
无限相爱
Infinitely.
这出戏有几分是你本色演出
How much of this is you?
这是你的一个问题吗
Is that your one question?
你真的离婚了吗
Are you really divorced?
她不能离开耶路撒冷
She couldn't leave Jerusalem.
-我又无法在以色列生活 -为什么
- I couldn't live in Israel. - Why?
不太对我的胃口
Not exactly my taste.
为什么
Why?!
一次只能问一个问题
One question at a time.
这样可以吗 查理
So, does it play, Charlie?
差不多吧
Just about.
足够让我带你去我的酒店房♥间吃晚餐了吗
Enough for me to take you to dinner in my hotel room?
不要脸
Cheeky bugger.
敬我们蜜月的第二天
To the second night of our honeymoon.
敬酒你自己也得喝
You're only supposed to toast if you're drinking too.
接下来会怎么发展 小乔
Where's all this leading to, Jose?
去床上
To bed.
很好 我喜欢床
Great. I love bed.
你害羞了 不是吗
You're shy, aren't you?
米歇尔睡过很多女人
Michel has slept with many women.
所以呢
So?
所以 我们上♥床♥了
So, we fuck.
是啊 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why not?
为什么不呢
Why not.
他活怎么样
How is he?
你告诉我
Well, you tell me.
很狂热
Enthusiastic.
但缺乏技巧
But he lacks technique.
我们做完爱后 就睡了
After we have sex, we sleep.
枕头下放着这个
With this under the pillow.
一直如此
Always.
我让你在枕头下放把枪