I let you put a gun under there?
这样让你兴奋
It thrills you.
真的吗
Really?
得到你想要的让你心情不好了 是吧
Getting what you want puts you in a bad mood, doesn't it?
睡觉
Sleep.
在那克巴期间 英国发动了战争
With Al Nakba, the British began a war
他们到现在都没有承担过责任
for which they have not yet been held to account.
那克巴
Al Nakba.
正如他们把巴勒斯坦人♥民♥逐出家园一样
Just as they dispersed the people of Palestine,
我们也要惩罚他们散居在外的人♥民♥
so shall we punish them in their diaspora
把我们的苦痛昭告天下
and declare our agony to the world.
我来取24号♥房♥间的电报
A telegram for room 24.
1979年4月24日
致希腊雅典阿斯特雷乌斯旅馆
萨尔茨堡火车站 让她单独前往
让她单独前往
她还没准备好
She's not ready.
那就让她准备好 加迪
Then get her ready, Gadi.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 舒尔曼夫人很生气
Forgive me! Frau Schulmann was furious!
我们上道了 小鲍 我能感觉到
We are on our way, Paul. I can feel it in my bones.
我还需要一次奥地利官方的协助
I'll just need one more favour from the Austrian authorities now.
让上次那批货通关可不容易
It was no small task clearing the last shipment.
你也将得到巨大的回报 我保证
And you will reap no small rewards, I promise.
你对事物观察入微 小鲍
You have an eye for detail, Paul.
我们都知道
We both know it.
是你挑选了这家非凡的咖啡厅 对吧
It was you who picked this excellent cafe, didn't you?
年轮蛋糕
Baumkuchen.
德国佳肴
A German delicacy.
我觉得这是全国最好吃的年轮蛋糕
It is, I think, the best baumkuchen in all the country.
是吗
Really?
口感略干
A bit dry.
想吃最美味的 还得去福森
For the best you really must go to Fussen.
细节决定成败 小鲍
Details, Paul.
我有更多消息
I have more news.
关于安娜・维特根的
Of Anna Witgen.
那个金发美女
The blonde bombshell.
我追查到了她在爆♥炸♥发生前的行动
I tracked her movements in the lead up to the explosion.
发现她在不同地方待过
It turns out she rented rooms,
一晚在斯洛文尼亚的马里博尔
one night in Maribor, Slovenia,
之后在萨尔茨堡住了几天
and then she spent some time in Salzburg
然后才去巴特戈德斯贝格
before she came to Bad Godesberg.
-奥地利的萨尔茨堡 -没错
- Salzburg, Austria. - Yes.
莫扎特出生的地方
The birthplace of Mozart.
不可能
It can't be.
这些人不会重复使用同一地点
These people never use the same location twice.
你是说我被喂了假情报吗
Are you saying I've been given false information?
不 是我
No, I have.
你最后让我帮的那个忙
The last favour you asked me,
想成功非常困难...
it was so difficult to help you...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
在伦敦住的第一晚
The first night we spent together in London,
我们做♥爱♥了
we made love.
我告诉了你我的真名
And I told you my real name.
不叫米歇尔
It's not Michel.
而是萨利姆
Salim.
这是个重要的秘密
A great secret.
你为什么告诉了我
Why did you tell me that?
因为我信任你
Because I trust you.
你将成为我最新的成员
You will become my latest recruit.
一旦你证明了自己
And once you have proven yourself,
我的组织会联♥系♥你
my network will reach out to you...
然后你就能进入组织
..And you will enter its ranks.
进入组织
Enter its ranks?
我会陪着你走每一步
I will stay close to you every step of the way.
你化妆了
Your make-up.
米歇尔喜欢我化妆
Oh! Michel loves it.
他也不介意我花时间慢慢来
And he doesn't mind me taking my time, either.
是吗
Really?
既然来了 不如好好利用机会享受一下
Well, we might as well have a little fun while we're at it.
接下去做什么
So, what happens now?
首先我给你一项重要的测试
First I set you a very important test.
要想通过 你必须接着开一千三百公里
To pass, you must drive this car for the next 800 miles.
穿过南斯拉夫边境进入奥地利
All the way across the Yugoslav border and into Austria.
好极了
Great.
我从没去过奥地利
I've never been to Austria before.
你一个人去
Alone.
你说过会陪着我
You said you'd be close.
是的 但不是在车里
I will be, but not in the car.
等你到达萨尔茨堡火车站后 我会来找你
And once you reach Salzburg train station, I'll find you again.
还有一件事
But there's one more thing.
当然了
Of course.
在尽头右转
Turn right at the end.
从现在起你开那辆车
From here you'll be driving that car.
-有区别吗 -里面只是有些文件 亲爱的
- What's the difference? - There's just papers in there, love.
没什么危险的
Nothing sinister.
重点是你已经答应为米歇尔做这事了
The point is you've promised to do this for Michel here.
如果遇到什么麻烦
Now, if there's any trouble,
你只能靠自己
you're on your own.
车里装了塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
It's Russian semtex.
被分成数小块
Divided into bricks...
-加迪 -藏在内饰板里
- Gadi! - ..Hidden in the interior panel.
足够做一打炸♥弹♥
Enough for a dozen bombs.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
是真的
It's real.
你要用那些炸♥弹♥做什么
What are you going to use it for?
杀尽欧洲境内的犹太人
To kill Jews throughout Europe.
正如他们把巴勒斯坦人♥民♥逐出家园一样
And just as they dispersed the people of Palestine,
我们也要惩罚他们散居在外的人♥民♥
so shall we punish them in their diaspora
把我们的苦痛昭告天下
and declare our agony to the world.
我要求你这么做 查理
I ask you to do this, Charlie.
为了我
For me.
为了爱
For love.
为了我们伟大的革命
For our great revolution.
证明你确如我所想一般不同寻常
To prove that you are as special as I believe.
这是你在真实舞台上的首秀
This is your debut in the theatre of the real.