Where are you heading to? Did you ever make it to Delphi?
去了 我们还真去了 真的很棒
Yeah, we did. We did actually. It was really nice.
你之前没玩过这个吗
Have you never played this game before?
滚开
Oh, piss off!
顺便一问 你还打算去萨尔茨堡吗
Are you still headed to Salzburg, by the way?
听说那里现在是无聊的淡季
I heard it's deadly dull off-season.
是你建议我去的啊
Well, you were the one who suggested it.
我该换个地方吗
Should I go somewhere else?
克莱南挺美的
Kleinalm is pretty.
有不错的咖啡馆
Nice cafes.
可爱的广场
Lovely square.
古提普拉兹
加迪
话说那个老男人...
You know that old man...
希腊那个
in Greece?
他真有老婆吗
Did he really have a wife?
加迪
她是自愿的还是被逼的
Did she jump or was she pushed?
自愿的
Jumped.
萨格勒布
南斯拉夫
-先生 -我要发一封电报
- Sir. - I need to send a telegram.
由我决定
I decide it.
我会给我在苏黎世的律师发一封电报
I send a telegram to my lawyers in Zurich.
克莱南 古提普拉兹
明天
发两次
Twice.
发两次
Send it twice.
现在一次 早上再发一次
Once now and once in the morning.
高峰期后 车流量将减到最少
After rush hour, the traffic drops down to its minimum.
德国南部 巴伐利亚
那是我们的黄金时期
That's our golden hour.
一切都还好吗
So far so good?
反正不差
It isn't bad.
除非她把车开来了 不然都是一场空
It's nothing till she delivers the car.
加迪说她会开来
Gadi says she will deliver and,
如果加迪这么说了 我相信他
if Gadi says so, I believe him.
好吧
Ok.
但是 当然了 你是对的
But of course you're right.
交接是关键
The drop-off is the thing.
你在古提普拉兹的人手够吗
You have enough people for Gutigplatz?
这是属于你的时刻 希蒙
This is your moment, Shimon.
告诉我你需要什么 我都会给你找来
You tell me what you need, you shall have it.
奥地利共和国
靠 靠 靠
Shit, shit, shit.
梅子白兰地
奥地利共和国
我戒烟了
I've quit.
你会说英语吗 抱歉...
Do you speak English? Sorry...
下车
Step out of the vehicle.
驾照和护照
Licence and passport.
好的
Right.
该死
Shit.
你不是戒烟了吗
I thought you gave up?
我是个糟糕的戒烟人士
I'm a terrible quitter.
非常糟
Awful.
你很紧张吗
You are nervous?
这事很严重 女士
This is very serious, madam.
这么大的量...
This amount, it...
能害死我们所有人 不单是你
It would kill all of us, not just you.
走私私酿酒可是双重违法
Smuggling moonshine is doubly illegal.
我们扣下了
We keep this here.
下不为例
Just this once.
抱歉
Sorry.
她穿过边境了
She's made the cross.
克莱南
古提普拉兹
她到了
She's here.
集中注意力
Focus now.
一杯梅子白兰地 谢谢
Ah, one slivovitz, please.
一杯梅子白兰地
Ein slivovitz.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I, er...
我没有奥地利币
I don't have any Austrian money.
我只有英镑
I only have pounds.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Danke. - OK.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
差点就坏事了
That could've really blown up.
她要走了
She's on the move.
去火车站 谢谢
Train station, please.
她说去火车站
She's asked for the train station.
你要去哪
Where the hell are you going?
你们能行的
You'll be fine.
盯紧那辆车
Focus on the car only.
我要跟着查理
I'm staying with Charlie.
不行 计划不是这样的
No, that wasn't the plan.
她会需要我的
She'll need me.
可是马蒂说
But Marty said..
-希蒙 -马蒂说这次行动由我负责
- Shimon... - Marty said I was in charge of this operation.
-希蒙 -干什么
- Shimon... - What?
他把无线电关了
He's turned his radio off.
真好
Great.
希蒙 快来看
Shimon! Check this out.
你看
Look.
有情况
Contact.
开得太快了吧
Too fast, surely?
那混♥蛋♥开这么猛 可能会被警♥察♥抓的
Flash bastard could get picked up by the police.
先静观其变
Sit tight, please.
是安娜・维特根
That's Anna Witgen.
骑手会继续在边上看着
The rider will be keeping watch.
先按兵不动 等她去拿排气管上的钥匙
Hold position until she gets the key out of the exhaust.
他们有第二把钥匙
They have another key.
两份电报 两把钥匙 当然了
Two telegrams, two keys, of course.
盯紧那辆车
Keep your eyes on the car.
-是罗西诺 -谁
- That's Rossino. - Who?
一个心胸狭窄的左翼小记者
A petty little left-wing journalist.
我们从米兰起就察觉了他的存在
We've been sniffing him out since Milan
但一直找不到他与哈利勒组织有联♥系♥的证据
but we can never prove a connection to Khalil's network.
证据刚刚出现了
That just changed.
欢迎加入这场战斗 罗西诺先生
Welcome to the fight, Mr. Rossino.
我们要分头行动吗 他们往反方向走了
Shall we split up? They've gone in opposite directions.
只盯住轿车
Focus on the car only.
至少让我跟着他吧 不能让他就这样走掉
Shall I follow him at least? We can't just let him go.
不行 全员都要盯紧那辆车
No, we need everyone on that car.
跟远点 别打草惊蛇
Easy, easy. Don't scare her off.
她在减速
She's slowing down.
她要把车停在路边
She's pulling over to the side of the road.
继续开 继续开
Keep going, keep going.
她在检查货物
She's checking the cargo.
把车掉头
Turn your car around.
等她打完电♥话♥ 我们立刻抓她
We'll get her as soon as she's called this in.
行动 行动
Let's move, let's move!
放开我
Get me off!
抓住她 抓住她
Hold her! Hold her!
抓住她 抓住她
Catch her! Catch her!
我去抓她
I'll get her.
给她打♥针♥ 快打
Do it! Do it! Do it!
走
Come on.
快走
Come on.
我们撤
Let's go, let's go.
西德 慕尼黑
我做得还行吧
I did all right, didn't I?
马蒂说你非常出色
Marty says you're a star.
明天他想亲自谢谢你
He wants to thank you in person tomorrow.
那你呢
And what about you?
你想亲自谢谢我吗
Do you want to thank me in person?
你今天做了件好事
You did a good thing today.
我乐在其中
I enjoyed it.
我很喜欢