你好 加迪
Hi, Gadi.
那个变♥态♥承认了拜德哥德斯堡的事
The psychopath admits Bad Godesberg.
差不多半承认了苏黎世的事
She half admits Zurich.
她有供出谁吗
Has she given any names?
她自己 其他人她连个名字都不肯说
Her own. She refuses to give a first name.
完全没道理
It makes no sense.
米歇尔开车载过她几次
Michel took her on a few trips in his car.
在树林里教过她怎么开枪
Taught her how to shoot a gun in some woods.
还有其它帮我们丰满这个故事的一些细节
And a few other details that can help us with the fiction.
巴♥赫♥女士目前正在跟进
Miss Bach is working on it now.
没套出哈利勒的消息吗
No knowledge of Khalil?
她是疯子 马蒂
She's insane, Marty.
伤害她 她好像还挺享受
Hurt her, she acts like she enjoys it.
不伤害她 她就有力气反抗什么都不说
Stop hurting her, she regains her strength and gives us nothing.
我们现在对女人也会用刑了吗
So we hurt girls too these days, huh?
你是专家
You're the expert.
我应该让她爱上我吗 加迪
Should I make her fall in love with me, Gadi?
让她忘记伤痛
So she doesn't notice the pain?
情节能合上吗 加迪
Does it play, Gadi?
能合上
Yeah, it plays.
罗西诺送她去了广场
Rossino delivers her to the square
她在那里接手了查理开去的奔驰车
where she picks up the Mercedes from Charlie.
都是真的
It's all true.
然后她开往慕尼黑 在路上与米歇尔汇合
Then she drives it towards Munich and meets Michel on the way.
不是真的 但我们是唯一知情的人
Untrue, but we're the only people who know that.
所以现在他们正在乡下的某个地方
So right now they're screwing each other senseless
疯狂地搞在一起 忘我地沉浸其中
somewhere in the countryside, lost to the world.
忘我地沉浸其中
Lost to the world.
那也会是真的
Well, that will also be true.
我的家乡叫"哈利勒"
My hometown, Al Khalil,
犹太人称之为希伯伦
the Jews call it Hebron.
希伯伦是唯一一个
Hebron is one of the only places
没有流放犹太人的地方
from which the Jews were never exiled.
所以我的体内有可能淌着犹太人的血
It is therefore possible that Jewish blood flows in my veins.
然而
Yet...
我并不感到耻辱
..I am not ashamed.
我跟你说过我父亲钦佩犹太人吗
Did I tell you that my father admired the Jews?
他认为我们应该创造一个共同的社会
He believed we should make a common society.
他想把附近的犹太人召集到我们村来
Wanted to summon the neighbouring Jews to our village,
与他们交流
to speak with them.
犹太复国主义者会告诉你我们没有文化
The Zionists will tell you that we had no culture.
他们会说我们住在泥屋中
They will say we lived in mud huts
穿着破烂衣服到处跑
and went about in stinking rags.
但我们是正经人
But we are decent people.
你相信我吗 查理
Can you believe me, Charlie?
-查理 我说过了 -我知道
- Charlie, I told you... - I know
我知道 你们要提前打烊
I know. You're closing early.
这就来
Coming.
能先留着女士卫生间的灯吗
Can you keep the ladies lights on?
你也不想我尿在地板上吧
You don't want me pissing on the floor.
有咖啡
There's coffee.
勉强算是吧
Of a kind.
该死的
Damn it!
别再盯着我了 加迪
Stop staring at me, Gadi.
我有这么好看吗
Am I that pretty?
我们真得这样吗
Do we have to go this far?
没别的办法了
There's no other way.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但是
I know. But...
没别的办法了
There is no other way.
马蒂说的
Marty said so.
你有别的办法吗
You can see another option, huh?
你确定能想的办法都想了吗
Are you sure you've considered every possible option?
能许的诺言都许下了吗
Made every possible promise?
不 无辜之人
No, innocents.
那是我对你的承诺 加迪
That is what I promised you, Gadi.
不伤害无辜之人
No innocent people.
-我听错了 -对 你听错了
- I misheard. - Yes, you misheard.
我总是这样
Like always.
我们确认了另一个角色 罗诺西
We have another player confirmed - Rossino.
这距离抓到哈利勒又近了一步
That is another step closer to Khalil.
查理已就位
Charlie is in place.
你有什么不明白吗
What can you not see here?
那个外科医生
The surgeon.
那女孩已经暴露了
The girl is exposed.
我亲自问了每个男孩和女孩
I asked each boy and girl personally
问他们是否想退出
if they wanted to stand down.
他们都求我让他们继续完成
They all begged me to go through with it.
你还记得慕尼黑奥♥运♥会的事吗
You remember at the Munich Olympics?
德国警♥察♥也在自己内部投了票
When the German police voted among themselves, too.
他们选择放弃营救行动
They chose to abandon their rescue operation...
因为行动太过危险
..because it was too dangerous.
你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
如果你要花钱买♥♥我做你的良心 马蒂
If you're paying me to be your conscience, Marty...
你该申请退款
..you should ask for your money back.
把他们换一下位置
Switch them.
什么
What?
你说过安娜是个疯子
You said Anna was a psychopath.
如果出车祸
If there's an accident,
她开车的话更符合常理
having her behind the wheel will play into their imaginations.
萨利姆开车很稳
Salim is a steady driver.
你属于我 我属于你 查理
You are mine and I'm yours, Charlie.
你是我的士兵
You are my soldier.
你我一起能点燃火柴
Together we will put the match to the fuse.
于我们而言没有律法
For us there is no law,
除了每日诞生在火光之下的律法
except the law that is born each day under fire.
我们开始行动了
We're moving out.
很好
Good.
为了反对犯罪的国家而采取的暴♥力♥
Acts of violence cannot be criminal when they are carried out
不算犯罪
in opposition to a criminal state.
如果我们没有飞机
If the Israelis bomb our villages with fighter jets
以色列却用战斗机来轰炸我们的村庄
and we have not a single plane?
如果他们用坦克与我们赤手空拳相对
If they send tanks when we have only our fists?
如果无人在乎 我们还能做什么
When nobody cares, what else can we do?
只有恐袭
But terror...
因为恐袭是华丽的舞台
For terror is theatre.
有时需要扼住世界的喉咙
And sometimes, the world has to be lifted up by its neck
才能让它聆听正义的说辞
before it will listen to justice.
恐袭
Terror.
我说了恐袭吗
Did I say terror?
因为恐袭是华丽的舞台
For terror is theatre.
你还记得我父亲的事吗
You remember what I said about my father?
为了欢迎他的犹太访客
In order to welcome his Jewish visitors,
他让村里客房♥的咖啡
he kept the coffee in the village guesthouse hot for them
一直都保持温热
all hours of the day.
但当犹太复国主义者终于到来时
But when the Zionists finally came,
他们袭击了我们
they attacked.
我的祖父为了保护他的家人
My grandfather had to sell his horse to buy a gun
只能卖♥♥马买♥♥枪
to protect his family.
他们却用那把枪杀了他
They shot him with that very same gun.
我会永远爱你 我的贞德
I will always love you, my Joan.
因为此刻 我们的身体和血液已经融合
For now, our bodies and our bloods are mixed.