- Have fun, go catch up with them. - OK.
我可能得花好几年才能找到我的屋子
It'll take me ages to find out which one's mine.
外观都一样
They all look the same.
-再见 -再见
- Cool, see you. - Bye.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit!
快啊
Come on!
他们来过了
They've, they've been here.
他们来过了 留了张字条
They've been here and they've left a note.
天啊
Oh, God.
上面写 "M会..."
It says... It says, "M would be..."
M肯定是指米歇尔 对吧
M... "M" Must be Michel, right?
"M会为你骄傲的"
"M would be proud of you."
"米歇尔会为你骄傲的"
"Michel would be proud of you."
该死
Fuck!
"该死 该死 该死"
"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit."
我们真没想到你会是那种反应
That is not the reaction we were expecting.
-你是谁 -你以为我是谁
- Who are you? - Who did you think I was?
某个变♥态♥ 在我演出之后跟踪我
Some creep, stalks me after my shows.
派人来监视我
Sends his men to watch out for me.
我可没看到周围有人
Well, I haven't seen any men.
为什么会
Why would you have?
我有责任
I'm charged with the responsibility of
合法地代表送礼物的人 查理小姐
representing the giver of this gift legally, Miss Charlie.
那是你和他一起喝过的伏特加吧
That is the vodka you drink with him?
对吧 在你们酒店里 就着葡萄喝的
Yes? With grapes in your hotels.
他一定会很高兴得知
He would be very glad to know
罗莎琳德今天戴了他的手链
that Rosalind was wearing his bracelet today.
而且现在都没取下来
And is wearing it still, I think.
-麻烦你跟我来 -我哪也不会去的
- Please, if you will come with me. - I'm not going anywhere.
当他的好意被拒绝时 他会很生气 查理小姐
He is very angry when his hospitality is refused, Miss Charlie.
我有他的消息
I have news of him.
M让我不要信任任何人
M told me to trust no-one.
-你知道M的真名吗 -当然知道
- Do you know M's real name? - Of course.
实际上M是他名字的结尾
It ends with an M, in fact.
现在能信任我了吗
Can you trust me now?
枪
A gun.
可能是把椅子
Could be a chair.
-坐到那边去 -瞧
- Sit over there. - See?
你说你有消息
You said you had news.
-关于米歇尔的 -查理
- About Michel? - Charlie.
很高兴终于见到你了
So good to finally meet you.
-我叫海尔格 -海尔格
- My name is Helga. - Helga?
请问你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When did you last see him, please?
-在慕尼黑 -那是地点
- In Munich. - That is where.
-不是时间 -安东是个律师
- Not when. - Anton is a lawyer.
大约...大约三周前
Near...nearly three weeks ago.
那是我最后一次和他联♥系♥
That was the last time I heard from him.
这没必要变成一场漫长的审讯
This does not need to be a long interrogation.
再对我撒一次谎...
Lie to me again...
我没撒谎 我没撒谎
I'm not lying! I'm not lying!
-三周 -对
- Three weeks? - Yes.
-没错 -你俩之前不是在恋爱吗
- Yeah. - I thought you were in love.
"之前"
"Were"?
他出什么事了吗
Has something happened to him?
-他死了 是不是 -是的
- He's dead, isn't he? - Oh, yes.
死透了
Super dead.
没信♥号♥♥了
We've lost them.
我们很遗憾
We are sorry.
从你这封感人的信来看 你也会很遗憾的
Judging from your beautiful letters, you will be sorry, too.
那些信是假的 安东 就和这场表演一样
The letters are fake, anton, just like this performance.
你看看她
Look at her.
-不 -有个女孩也死了
- Oh, no. - A girl died also.
瑞典人 非常性感
Swedish, really sexy.
你对此有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
王八蛋
Bastards.
骗人的犹太复国主义王八蛋...
Lying Zionist bastards...
-别动 -犹太复国主义者
- Leave it. - Zionists?
他们是懦夫
They're cowards.
他们都是懦夫 所有人
They're cowards, all of them.
你说了"犹太复国主义者" 查理
You said "zionists" Charlie,
你说他们在"骗人" 为什么
"lying". Why?
-不然他是被谁杀的 -被杀
- Well, who else killed him? - Killed him?
读读报纸
Read the newspaper!
警方说是意外
The police say it was an accident.
反驳警方可是件很危险的事 查理
It's very dangerous to contradict the police, Charlie.
我的客户作为一名学生
Why would my client drive a car
-为什么要开一辆装满炸♥弹♥的车 -闭嘴行吗
- full of explosives when he was a student? - Oh, shut up, will you?
怎么回事
这他妈是怎么回事
该死的电表 这国家什么毛病
Bloody meter. What's wrong with this country?
你带钱了吗
安东
Anton!
没有
查理 你有50便士吗
Charlie. Do you maybe have 50p?
麻烦了
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的妈妈
爱你的查理
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it!
那是...那是用来听音乐的
It's to..It... for music!
听音乐用的
For music!
你们的革命里难道没有音乐吗
Don't you have music in your revolution?
大门 后面的窗户
The door, the windows at the back.
拜托
Come on!
-等等 等等 -等我信♥号♥♥
- Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... - Wait for my signal.
这不是真的收音机
我会向你证明她是个警方的走狗
I'll show you she's a police whore.
这里...这里...
There's...there's...
这里没有信♥号♥♥ 这里根本没有信♥号♥♥
There's no reception! There's no reception!
这就是个鸟不拉屎的地方
This place is a shithole!
我一见到你就知道你是假的
I knew you were a fake the minute I saw you.
杀了她
-我凭什么相信你 -因为我亲吻了他的枪
- How can I believe you? - Because I kissed his gun!
我亲吻了他哥哥的枪
I kissed his brother's gun.
米歇尔没有哥哥
Michel didn't have a brother.
他当然没有
Sure he didn't.
我说 "这有点变♥态♥"
I said, "This is a bit kinky,"...
然后他说 "别他妈乱挖苦了"
..and he said "Fuck your sarcasm."
所以我接着亲吻了他的枪
So then I kissed his gun.
哈利勒的
Khalil's.
拜托 拜托你了
Please. Please.
他还对你说了什么
What else did he say to you?
-说实话 -把你知道的都告诉我们
- Facts. - Tell us everything you know.
不
No.
我怎么知道你们不是警♥察♥的走狗
How do I know you're not the police whore?
坐下
Sit down!
他在哪找到你们这些疯婆娘的
Where does he find you crazy bitches?
欢迎加入革命 查理
Welcome to the revolution, Charlie.
回来
Get back.
你们杀了他
You killed him.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我们需要发自内心的表演
We needed a genuine performance.
行吧 好
Right. OK.
现在你还不信任我的表演技巧了
Now you don't trust my acting skills.
这是现实
This is reality.
如果他们有一瞬间看出来你是在演戏
If they'd have seen you were false for a fraction of a second
-他们就会杀了你 -他们倒成了凶手
- they would have killed you. - They're the murderers?
你会毫不犹豫地让我去死 对吧
You'd let me die in a heartbeat, wouldn't you?
就像那个瑞典女孩
Just like that Swedish girl.
就为了抓住他们
Just to get to them.
他们现在会去核实你说的话
They will verify your story now.
向上级汇报
Report upwards.
你就在这场战役中
You're in this fight.
-不管你愿不愿意 -问题是