What happens if I don't do this?
他会不停地来找你
He'll keep coming.
我们的军队正在等一次规模够大的袭击
Our military's just waiting for an attack big enough.
然后就能把他们一举攻破
Then they can blow them all up.
哈利勒只会越来越强大
And Khalil will only get stronger.
你们要像干掉米歇尔那样干掉他吗
Are you going to kill him like you killed Michel?
不 我们要活捉哈利勒
No, we need Khalil alive.
我们要去哪里 这地方我们走过三遍了
Where are we going? We've passed the same place three times.
对不起 查理
I'm sorry, Charlie.
你没必要压低嗓子说话
You don't need to whisper.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
为所有这一切
For all of it.
所以 现在是真正的你吗
So, this is you?
对 真正的我
Yeah, this is me.
现在是的
For now.
-我叫加迪・贝克尔 -不要编故事了
- My name is Gadi Becker. - No cover stories.
好吗 不要道歉 不要说谎
OK? No apologies. No lies.
如果这是工作的内容 那就不必再编了
And if this is part of the service, then don't.
我是个军人
I am a soldier.
我参加过很多战争
I have fought in many wars.
我杀过人
I have killed.
利用过别人 撒过谎
I've used people and I've lied.
我结过一次婚
I was married once...
但是我们爱得不够深
..But our love wasn't strong enough.
你这些疤是怎么来的
How did you pick up these?
有一次坦克里起火了 1967年的事
A fire, in a tank. '67.
-这个呢 -子弹打的
- And this one? - A bullet.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-别动 -干什么
- Stay there! - Ha-ha! What?
别动
Don't move.
这个呢
What about this one?
-我看不见 -那里
- I can't see. - That one.
-弹片 -难怪
- Erm, shrapnel. - Of course.
-那这个呢 -刀伤
- And this one? - Stab wound.
暴徒啊
Ha! Thug.
-啊 -对不起 对不起 对不起
- Aah! - Sorry, sorry, sorry! Sorry, sorry!
-太烫了 -我知道 确实挺烫的
- It's hot. - I know, it's really hot under here.
那这个呢
What about this one?
我妈的博美犬咬的
My mother's Pomeranian.
-什么 -是的 我五岁的时候
- What? - Yeah, when I was five.
它是个小混♥蛋♥
He was a little shit.
我还以为你不喜欢我
I thought you disapproved of me.
不喜欢我的朋友们
All my men.
我可不会拒绝快乐
I'd never disapprove of pleasure.
快乐是死亡的唯一解药
It's the only antidote to death.
骗子
Thief.
那是因为马蒂吗
Was it Marty, then?
他是不是说你不可以
Did he say you weren't allowed?
爱上我
To love me?
我们现在能不能不提马蒂
Can we not bring Marty in here with us?
为什么
But why?
你不是非得参与这事
You don't have to do this.
你不是我们的人
You're not one of us.
丹尼尔 她出来后给我打个电♥话♥
Well, call me when she comes out, Daniel.
给你 你原来那个
Here. Your old one.
我们接下来就联♥系♥不到你了
You'll be out of our reach.
你知道吗 我改变主意了
You know, I changed my mind.
是爱
It's love.
爱才是死亡的解药
Love is the antidote to death.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
-你好 -海尔格
- Hello. - Helga.
你走下台阶
You walk down the stairs,
然后走到通道的尽头
then you go down to the end of the path,
经过电♥话♥亭
right past the phone box.
然后你转一圈再回来
Then you turn and come back again.
电♥话♥会在两点准时打过来 查理
The call will come exactly at two, Charlie.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
不好意思 我在等一个电♥话♥
Excuse me, I'm expecting a call...
照我说的做
Here's what you do.
你走我左边 跟我去车上 双手放在身后
You walk on my left side to the car. Hands behind your back.
如果你喊出来 我就朝你身体右侧这里开枪
If you call out, I shoot you on the right side, here.
如果有警♥察♥来 如果我起了疑心
If the police show up, if I'm suspicious...
好吧
All right!
很好 查理
Very good, Charlie.
给她系上安全带
Strap on her seat belt.
转过来我就开枪 好吗
Turn round, and I'll shoot you, OK?
乖
Good girl.
查米恩・罗丝
C・罗斯
英国护照
你们要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
-他们带她去哪了 -希思罗机场
- Where did they take her? - Heathrow.
-他们乘坐了飞往戴高乐机场的航♥班♥ -他们
- They boarded a flight to Charles de Gaulle. - They?
查理和海尔格
Charlie and Helga.
我们在售票处确认过了
We have confirmation from the ticket desk.
-然后呢 -然后她还没有通过法国海关
- And? - And she hasn't passed through French customs.
飞机几小时前就降落了
Plane landed hours ago.
-我们跟她失联了 -不是
- We've lost her? - No.
他们找到了她
They've found her.
他们喜欢她
And they like what they see.
黎巴嫩贝鲁特机场
这绝对是你跟我说实话的最后机会了 查理
This is absolutely your last chance to tell me the truth, Charlie.
你跟谁说过你和米歇尔的事
Who have you talked to about you and Michel?
不然怎么样 开枪打死我
Or what? You'll shoot me?
现在由不得我开枪打死你了
It's not for me to shoot you now.
如果你说了谎 会比被打枪死还糟
It will be worse than that if you are a liar.
包给他
The handbag.
拜托了
Please.
他们什么都会知道的
They will find everything out.
我告诉你这些是因为我真的喜欢你
I'm telling you this because I like you, actually.
你表达喜欢的方式真有意思
Funny way of showing it.
开车
Yalla!
黎巴嫩
Lebanon?
对 巴黎飞往贝鲁特的航♥班♥
Yes, a flight from Paris to Beirut.
今早发现了她的行踪
She was spotted this morning.
梦还未灭 加迪
The dream is alive, Gadi.
她已经突破边界 长驱直入了
She has crossed the line, gone straight in.
现在故事和现实要融为一体了
So now the fiction and reality become one.
他们接纳了她 爱上了她
They take her in, fall in love with her.
-我得过去 -不行
- I have to go out there. - No.
-马蒂 我得... -不
- Marty, I have... - No.
耐心等待 你知道该这么做
Give it time, as you know you should.
在编好的故事中她更安全
She is safer in the fiction.
他们会把她送还给我们的
They will send her back to us.
作为我们的一员还是他们的一员
As one of us, or one of them?
又有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
-我们还会再见吗 -谁知道呢
- We see each other again? - Who knows?
等等 你不跟我一起去吗
Wait. You're not coming with me?
别惹这些人 好吗
Don't screw with these guys, OK?
海尔格 不 不 不
Helga... No. No, no, no, no, no!
走开 不
Fuck off! No!
我是萨利姆的女人 把你们的手拿开
I am Salim's woman! Get your hands off me!
搞什么 不 不 不
What the... No, no, no, no, no!
救命 不 不
Please! No! No!
海尔格 海尔格
Helga! Helga!
我们破坏了哈利勒的供应链
We've disrupted Khalil's supply chain.
他弟弟已经死了
His brother is dead.
所以你觉得我们已经让他乱了阵脚
So you think we've knocked him off-balance?
他会变得更强硬 更危险 更多疑
He will come back harder, more dangerous, more suspicious.
-你太小看她了 -不 是你太小看他们了
- You're underestimating her. - No, you are underestimating them.
我们总这样
Just like we always do.
你觉得我玩过火了
Do you think I am overshooting myself?
你还指望我能怎样实现我们的远大抱负呢