How the hell else do you expect me to hit the sky?
不 不 不 海尔格
No! No! No! Helga!
我跟她说了她可以选择
I told her she had a choice.
那你就撒谎了 不是吗
Then you lied, didn't you?
不是我
Not me.
你想要自主♥权♥
You wanted autonomy.
这就是自主♥权♥
This is autonomy.
-但她还没准备好 -你应该让她准备好的
- But she's not prepared. - You should have prepared her.
-我还需要时间 -你花了一整晚了
- I needed more time. - You took all night.
你怎么敢这么说 我当时就要失去她了
How dare you? I was losing her.
但你显然没有失去一贯的风格
But not your touch, clearly.
我很为此高兴 加迪
And I am glad for it, Gadi.
得了吧 带她回你公♥寓♥ 让她觉得被爱
Come on. Bringing her back to your flat, making her feel loved...
是你促使她上了那架飞机 不是别人
It was you who pushed her onto that plane, no-one else.
你表现得好像自己改变了很多
You act as if you are so changed,
其实你很多年都没这么鲜活过了
but you have not lived this much in years.
休息一晚吧
Take a night off.
好好想想你的角色
Consider your role in this.
伟大的加迪·贝克尔又回来了
I can see the great Gadi Becker coming back to me.
我不希望这个弱点把他扼杀在襁褓中
I don't want this weakness to strangle him before he can breathe.
说真的 这些年在柏林东躲西♥藏♥
Honestly, all those years hiding in Berlin.
你怎么会喜欢那墓地一样的地方胜过以色列
How you can prefer that graveyard of a place to Israel
我实在想不通
is a mystery to me.
对巴勒斯坦人来说就不难理解
Well, it's no mystery to the Palestinians.
如果你被流放了 你就不用自问
If you live in exile, you don't have to ask yourself
自己是否是坏人
if you're the bad guy.
一直戴在你的右手腕上
Keep it on your right wrist.
这样我就知道你没事
Then I'll know you're OK.
巴基斯坦人很可爱
The Palestinian people are easy to love.
他们不像我们
They aren't like us.
不像我们 还是不像你
Like us? Or like you?
别把混乱误认为无能
Don't mistake chaos for incompetence.
哈利勒无处不在 一直在监视大家
Khalil is everywhere, always watching.
按兵不动
Give nothing.
耳听八方
Listen to everything.
我是塔伊队长
I am Captain Tayeh.
谢谢
Thank you.
恐怕这屋主不喜欢伏特加
The owner of this house must not like vodka, I'm afraid.
-给你来一杯 -不用了
- For you? - No.
他们说你深爱我们死去的巴勒斯坦兄弟
They say you are much in love with our dead Palestinian.
海尔格说你想战斗
Helga says you want to fight.
是的
I do.
对抗所有人 还是只是犹太复国主义者
Anybody, or just Zionists?
有些我们招到的人 他们想炸飞全世界
Some of the people we get, they want to blow up the whole world.
-你是那样的人吗 -不是
- Are you like that? - No.
海尔格 迈斯特本先生
Helga, Mr Mesterbein.
那个人♥渣♥
Scum.
虽然不可或缺 但仍是人♥渣♥
Necessary scum, but scum all the same.
你也是吗 查理
Is that you, Charlie?
我肯定不能说是 对吗
I'd hardly say yes, would I?
你杀过人吗
Ever kill anybody?
没有
No.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
你为什么想为我们牺牲自己
Why do you want to kill yourself fighting for us?
-为了继续他的事业 -萨利姆已经死了
- To continue what he started. - Salim is dead.
再过一两年 我们都会死
In a year or two, we shall all be dead.
他教会了我
He taught me.
教你什么 放置炸♥弹♥吗
To what? To bomb?
-射击 杀人 -他教过我一次如何射击
- To shoot? To kill? - He taught me to shoot once.
你想改变世界
You want to change the world.
算了吧
Forget it.
你们英国人已经做到这点了
Your English already did that.
留在家里
Stay home.
安分守己
Act your little parts.
-这样安全 -这是等死
- It's safer. - It's death.
在慕尼黑时 你为什么离开萨利姆
In Munich. Why did you leave your boyfriend Salim?
你已经为他开过了边境
You'd already driven the car across the border for him.
-你知道什么他不知道的事吗 -不
- What did you know that he didn't? - Nothing.
他让我回来是为了避嫌
He told me to come back to avoid suspicion.
避嫌
Suspicion?
我已经冒了一次险 若再冒一次
I'd already taken one risk, and if I did it again,
他们就可能发现
they might notice.
说实话 他让我走我感到如释重负
Actually, I was relieved, to tell you the truth.
那次过境后 我和他在酒店见了面
After that drive, I saw him in the hotel,
我很害怕
and I was scared.
不好意思
Sorry.
我怎么会知道他马上就要死了
How could I have known he was going to die?
他教你如何仇恨了吗 查理
Did he teach you to hate, Charlie?
仇恨是犹太复国主义者的做法
Hate is for Zionists.
他说要战斗 我们必须学会爱
He said to fight, we must love.
是的 但我们也用炸♥弹♥
Yes. But we also bomb.
用枪射击 杀人
Shoot. Kill.
他教你如何仇恨了吗 查理
Did he teach you to hate, Charlie?
够了 塔伊
Enough, Tayeh.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
他有个胎记
He had a birthmark.
在他屁♥股♥下面
Below his hip.
哪边
Which side?
-右边 -有一道伤疤
- His right. - A scar.
他有很多伤疤
Scars.
右肩 下背部 脚
His right shoulder, lower back, his feet.
要我连他的老二也描述一下吗
Do you want me to tell you about his penis, too?
他对你好吗
He was good to you?
他对你来说是什么
What was he to you?
动机
The trigger.
欢迎加入 查理
Welcome, Charlie.
我是法特梅
I am Fatmeh.