萨利姆曾被约旦人抓走过
Salim was captured once by the Jordanians.
他以此为豪
And he was proud of it.
-为什么 -因为他是和哈利勒一起被抓的
- Why? - Because he was taken in with Khalil.
据他说是在晚上
It was in the evening, he said.
一排吉普车来到营地
A convoy of jeeps came into the camp
他们先抓了哈利勒 再抓的萨利姆
and they grabbed Khalil first, then Salim.
他们把哈利勒打趴下
Then they beat Khalil down.
脱了他的鞋子 让萨利姆托着他的双脚
Took off his shoes and made Salim hold his feet
然后抽打他的脚
whilst they whipped them.
然后呢
And?
然后他们换过来
And then they change over.
他们开始抽打我
They whip me now.
让我哥托着我
My brother is holding me.
我们的脚都不是自己的了
Our feet aren't feet any more.
面目全非
They're unrecognizable.
他说你帮他们把脚治好了
He said you nursed them back to health.
你帮他们泡脚 读书给他们听
You bathed their feet, read to them.
接着就让他们准备新的袭击
And then you made them plan new attacks.
等等 萨尔玛
Wait! Salma!
等一下
Wait!
女鼓手
第一季第五集
好了 所有人下车 下车
Okay! Everybody, off the truck! Off the truck!
巴勒斯坦训练营
-快点 快点 -东西不要拿
- Move, move! - Leave your stuff!
下车 女人到这边来
Off the truck! Women, this side!
所有人 快点
Everybody, hurry up!
西方来的白人垃圾 跟我走
All white scum from the West, follow me!
不能嗑药
We got no drugs.
不能用自己的名字
No outside names.
不能私下交谈
No personal conversations.
绝对不能进入限制区域
And never, ever enter restricted-access areas.
排成两队
I want two lines.
看着我 看我这边
Looking at me, facing me.
所有人 眼睛看着我
Eyes on me. Everybody.
你 后面那个 快点
You, at the back, hurry up!
吉普车里的是塔伊队长
That's Captain Tayeh in the jeep.
他是营地里制定规矩的人
He sets the rules of the camp.
谁违反规定就会被处死
If you break the rules, you will be executed.
为什么罗西诺一直待在伦敦
Why has Rossino been in London?
法务室 工学院 犹太教堂 还有房♥子
Legal offices, a polytechnic, a synagogue, some houses.
-都是目标吗 -怎么可能
- Targets? - They can't all be targets.
他们之间有什么其他的联♥系♥
There's something else linking them.
猜猜怎么着
Guess what?
女武神 也回来了
The Valkyrie's back in town, too.
我们的好朋友海尔格
Our good friend Helga --
她昨天见了迈斯特本
she met with Mesterbein yesterday.
但还是没有查理的消息
But still no word on Charlie.
抱歉 各位 看来我们还要
I'm sorry, everyone. It looks like we will be staying
在这个潮湿的小地方再待段时间
in this dank little country a while longer.
同志们 我们是谁
My comrades, who are we?
我们是无名氏
We're the ones with no name.
射击
Fire!
无需制♥服♥
No uniform.
我们是痛苦而愤怒的母亲
We are the grieving, outraged mother,
我们来到这里 为死去的父亲继续战斗
and we have come here to take up our dead father's fight.
停止射击
Cease fire!
莱拉同志
Comrade Leila.
瞄准目标
Take aim!
谁教你那样射击的
Who taught you to shoot that way?
右边两个
Two on the right.
双手在左
Hands on your left!
我要用双手射击
I shoot with two hands!
-双手射击 -大声点
- Two hands. - Louder!
双手射击
Two hands!
双手射击
Two hands!
我们是觉醒的士兵 我们已浪费太多时间
We are the awakened militant who has wasted too long
犹豫不前 现在我们站起来了 手持利剑
on half-measures and now stands, sword in hand.
射击
Fire!
我们就是你
We are you.
是我
We are me.
是所有人
We are the people.
你来这里是为了成为巴勒斯坦大业的武器
You are here to become a weapon of the Palestinian cause.
革命同志
Comrade!
射击
Fire!
你不能沉迷于肉♥欲♥
You will not indulge in carnal pleasures.
跟你无关的事宜
You will not ask questions about operations
你不能问
that do not concern you.
塔伊队长要把你们训练成
Captain Tayeh is training you to be nothing.
无欲无求的人
To need nothing.
你们是刺穿盔甲的炮弹
You are the armor-piercing shell that will break
即将刺破西方压♥迫♥者的心脏
the Western oppressor's heart.
这种装置设置好后有一小时时间
This method gives one hour from the time we set it.
你必须在尽可能晚的时候拨好指针开始计时
You must wind the hand back at the last possible moment.
有些傻子兴奋过头了
There are some fools who get so excited
灯泡亮了 他们就忘了
when the light bulb comes on that they forget.
叮一声
Ding.
咔嚓
Thuck.
轰隆炸了
Boom.
迈斯特本进行交接了
Mesterbein's made the drop.
我说射击
I said fire!
不不不
No, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no!
我不一定要开枪
I don't have to shoot.
我不用射击 我甚至都不用
I don't have to fire. I don't even have to --
大家都在看吗
Is everybody watching?
是的
Yes.
所以迈斯特本寄了这个 就回了苏黎世
So, Mesterbein posts this, then returns to Zurich.
这是一篇文章 但毫无意义
It's an essay. But it's nonsensical.
看似毫无意义 实则藏满了意义
Meaninglessness filled with meaning.
但这是寄给谁的呢
But who is it intended for?
法国 里昂
69001 B.P.43
在里昂监视过提货过程的法国人
The French observed the pickup in Lyon.
一个工人
A factory worker.
她从那之后还没有动静
She hasn't moved since.
她不在他们的名单上 我们这也没有
She's not on their lists, or ours.
那我们另外两个美人呢
And what about our other two beauties?
罗西诺还在英国
Rossino's still in the UK,
好像海尔格跟他同居了
and it looks like Helga's shacked up with him.
这个笔迹你不觉得熟悉吗 施维利先生
Isn't this handwriting familiar to you, Mr. Schwilli?
米歇尔的公♥寓♥
Michel's apartment.
一封寄去德国 一封寄去法国
One to Germany, one to France.
是谁在做联络
Who is communicating here?
-当然是迈斯特本 -是他写的
- Mesterbein, of course. - He wrote it.
但是谁想出来的
Who created it?
如果这些是命令
If these are orders --
那为什么罗西诺不在法国
Then why isn't Rossino in France?
别妄想了 滚开
Forget it. Piss off.
在这里会变得孤单
It gets lonely around here.
我不孤单
I'm not lonely.
你会觉得孤单的
Well, you're gonna get lonely.
莱拉 你的真名叫什么
What's your real name, Leila?
读读规定 阿卜杜勒同志
Read the rules, Comrade Abdul.
听着 我 我是
Hey, listen. I -- I, um --
我要你帮个忙 好吗
I-I just need something, okay?
我要你帮帮忙
I just need something.
他们 他们不知道
They, well, they don't --
他们不知道该拿我怎么办
They don't know what to do with me.
我在这里毫无用处 而且
I'm useless here, and,
我出去的话也是个危险
well, I'm a risk outside, and, um,
我已经在这里 在这里
you see, I've been here -- I've been here
我在这里待了两年了 两年了