We have to be a little of everything here.
坐吧
Sit.
我们要纪念我们逝去的兄弟
We shall celebrate our fallen brothers.
他们会让你有归属感 查理
They'll make you feel like you belong, Charlie.
你会为欺骗他们而感到羞愧
You'll become ashamed of deceiving them.
你甚至有可能想告诉他们真♥相♥
You might even decide to tell them the truth.
可你一旦说了 他们就会翻脸
But the second you do, they will turn on you.
折磨你
Torture you.
杀死你
Kill you.
我读了你给他写的信
I read your letters to him.
还有你的日记
Your diary.
你不爱萨利姆
You do not love Salim.
你爱的是他的死亡
You love his death.
现在二者都一样了
They are the same thing now.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们这个世界的人 查理
People in our world, Charlie,
他们会被你吸引
they will be drawn to you...
因为你会撒谎
because you can lie.
因为你有个漂亮的白人脸蛋和干净的护照
Because you have a pretty white face and a clean passport.
我带你来这里是希望你能做真正的自己
I brought you here because I want you to be true.
你最后一次见他时他是什么样的
How was he, the last time you saw him?
请告诉我
Please?
说实话吗
Honestly?
对
Yeah.
他很无助
He was vulnerable,
他几乎动弹不得
and he could barely move.
为什么
Why?
我明白了
I see.
你俩过了一个销魂的夜晚
You and he had a fantastic night.
我理解
I understand.
我理解
I understand.
我们又发现了一张明信片 加迪
We found a new postcard, Gadi.
在罗西诺的公♥寓♥找到的
We got it from Rossino's flat.
他昨天从一个邮政信箱里取的
He collected it from a PO Box yesterday.
英国伦敦247号♥信箱
现在在英国了
And now England.
那里
有一片
牧场
怎么了 别笑
What? Stop!
我在努力呢
I'm trying.
好吧
Okay.
那里有一片母场
牧场
杀我之人的脸
你们也觉得我好笑 对吧
Oh, you find me funny, too, do you?
我很努力了
I'm trying.
不
No.
不是的
No.
你是[阿♥拉♥伯语]
You are 'armalat alshahid.
我们尊敬你
We respect that.
那是什么意思
What's -- What's that?
烈士遗孀
A-a martyr's widow.
从某种意义上来说我们也是
We are, too, in a way.
亚西尔和我
Yasir and I.
我们很高兴你来了
And we're glad you have come.
用阿♥拉♥伯语怎么说
How -- How do you say, um,
"祝你们好运 送上我的祝福"
"good -- good luck, best wishes"?
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
Bin na jeh.
[模仿阿♥拉♥伯语]
Bin na jeh.
怎么 你就是这么说的啊
What? You told me to say that!
我刚说什么了
What did I just say?
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
Bin na jeh.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
Na jeh.
我就是这么说的啊 [阿♥拉♥伯语]
That's what I said, na jah.
-[阿♥拉♥伯语] -[阿♥拉♥伯语]
- Na jeh. - Na jeh.
大伙儿
Well.
灾难
这个词我们可都懂
We all know what that means.
为了巴勒斯坦的自♥由♥
萨利姆
萨利姆
Salim!
-萨利姆 -萨利姆
- Salim! - Salim!
-萨利姆 -萨利姆
- Salim! - Salim!
哈利勒
玛拉姆
Maram!
玛拉姆 下来
Maram, come down!
我听不到
I can't --
灾难日
Al Nakba.
灾难日 灾难日
Al Nakba! Al Nakba!
五个营地
Five camps.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
灾难日
灾难
防御
永不忘记
1948年的独♥立♥战争
The war of Independence, 1948.
巴勒斯坦人怎么称它的
What do they call it?
"大患难"
"The Catastrophe."
-或者是 -"灾难"
- Or -- -"Disaster."
-是谁挑起的战争 -英国人
- Who started all this? - The British.
哈利勒并不是在袭击人
Now, Khalil isn't attacking people.
他是在攻击意识形态
He's attacking ideas.
这是现实版的剧场
The theater of the real.
他需要人们的注意力
He needs people's attention
因为没有观众 一切都白费
because without an audience, there's nothing.
哈利勒是个演出家
Khalil is a showman.
海尔格 罗西诺
Helga, Rossino.
-他们都在英国 -是的
- They're in England. -Yes.
那查理呢
What about Charlie?
英国姑娘在英国
A British girl on British soil.
他肯定无法拒绝
He won't be able to resist.
其他的明信片破译后是两个词
The other postcards broke down to two words,
"防御"和"忘记"
"Defense" and "Forget."
所有的受害者都是思想家
And both victims were ideologues.
在里昂的记者罗森 他是去那发表演讲的
The journalist in Lyon, Rosen, he was set to give a speech.
《防御进攻》
"Défense Offensive."
"防御"
"Défense."
在巴特戈德斯贝格
Bad Godesberg.
芬伯格的叔叔 那位学者
Fineberg's uncle, the scholar --
他正在写关于德国大屠♥杀♥的书
He was writing about Germany, about the Holocaust.
他的新书叫什么名字
W-W-What was the name of his new book?
-[德语] -《永不忘记》
- "Vergiss Nicht." - "Never forget."
总结起来
So, to sum up.
首先是日期 灾难一词表明时间为灾难日
First, the date -- the word "Disaster" gives us Al Nakba.
即巴勒斯坦纪念日五月十五日
The anniversary's on the 15th of May.
其次是地点
Second, the location --
英国人是灾难日的罪魁祸首
the British are responsible for Al Nakba.
因此地点是英国
Britain.
以色列人会反击的
The Israelis will strike back.
如果不反抗
Without a response,
我们就只是几个消失在尘土中的阿♥拉♥伯人
we are just a few Arabs in the dust.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
为了巴勒斯坦人能继续存活
For the Palestinians even to exist,
我们必须扼住世界的喉咙
we must lift the world up by the neck.
第三 袭击目标
Third, the target --
思想家们 这样对我们的杀伤力最大
thinkers, so they wound us more deeply.
当以色列人反击时 我们也要再次反抗
And when they strike back, we will strike back again,
一次接一次
and again, and again.
没错
Yes.
距离灾难日还有三天
The anniversary of Al Nakba is in three days' time.
开始调查在十五日举♥行♥的活动
We look for any event on the 15th --
任何与灾难
anything that might tie to disaster,
患难 独♥立♥ 灾难日有关的活动
catastrophe, independence, Al Nakba.
擦一点边也要查
Anything even close!
加迪 你再去罗诺西
Gadi, I want you to take another look
去过的地方看一眼
at the sites Rossino visited.