A woman fitting Charlie's description was seen boarding in
今早在贝鲁特机场登机了
Beirut airport this morning.
教授明天将会到达大学
The professor arrives at the university tomorrow
为晚上的活动考察报告厅
to scope out the lecture hall for the evening.
一切都在稳步进行
The pieces are falling into place.
她怎么样
How did she look?
他们说她很坚强
They say strong.
英国航♥空♥很高兴地通知您
British Airways is pleased to announce
飞自巴黎的794次航♥班♥已经到达
the arrival of flight 794 from Paris.
真有意思
It's funny.
我不过离开了一个月...
I've only been gone a month...
感觉却像是我这辈子从没来过这里一样
And yet it feels like I've never been here in my life.
伊莫金·巴斯屈普
Imogen Baastrup?
如果你被安排伪装成南非荷兰人 查理
If you are Afrikaans now, Charlie,
那你肯定是个彻头彻尾的法♥西♥斯♥
you must be a complete fascist.
我听说你表现得很好
I heard you were wonderful, you know.
就连塔伊都对你刮目相看
Even Tayeh was impressed.
你见过他吗
Have you met him?
哈利勒
Khalil?
没人见过他
No one meets him.
只有塔伊和他的家人见过
Just Tayeh and his family.
你不如跟我和马里奥一起去休息吧
Why don't you come to bed with Mario and me.
你得放松 才能好好睡一觉为明天做好准备
You need to relax so you can get a good sleep for tomorrow.
你听起来像我妈
You sound like my mum.
你不喜欢你母亲吗 查理
You don't like your mother, Charlie?
是她不太喜欢我 说实话
Well, it's more her that's not too keen on me, to be honest.
我累了 海尔格
I'm tired, Helga.
那我们就把他们都炸死吧
Then we shall blow them all up.
这些你如此憎恨的英国人
These English you hate so much.
好吗
Yes?
好啊 为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
你觉得我们为什么要把你带回这里 查理
Why do you think we brought you back here, Charlie?
她看上去挺好的
She seemed fine.
说实话她挺好看的
She looked cute, actually.
我觉得她挺入戏的
I think she's playing a character.
她什么都没说是因为没什么好说的
She's saying nothing because there is nothing to say.
我与你同在
明克尔在过来的路上了
Minkel's on her way.
-喝东西吗 -好
- Drinks? - Ah, yeah.
我去买♥♥
I'll get them.
1.1镑
That'll be £1.10.
麻烦要两杯可乐
Two Cokes, please.
您的咖啡
Here's your coffee.
麻烦再给一杯水
And a glass of water, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - See you.
两边的人♥民♥都受伤了
Both peoples are wounded.
两边的人♥民♥也都伤害了对方
And both peoples have wounded.
在这里我想说 只有接受我们自己的错误
I am here to say that it is only through accepting our own faults
我们才有可能原谅那些...
that we might forgive those faults in --
怎么样 能听见我说话吗
How is it? Can you hear me okay?
听得很清楚
Yes, I can hear you fine.
-行动 -不
- Now. - No.
你要告诉我你认识那位女士
You tell me you know that lady.
根本没人能听见我们
No one can hear us.
我觉得我认识那位女士
I think I know that lady.
真的吗 哪位女士
Really? Which lady?
明克尔教授
Professor Minkel?
我...我很抱歉打扰你
I'm -- I'm so sorry to trouble you.
我叫伊莫金·巴斯屈普
My name is Imogen Baastrup.
我是德班大学社会学系的研究生
I'm a graduate in social studies from the University of Durban.
去年有幸听了您的课
I was lucky enough to get your lecture last year
是关于种族主导社会中少数群体的权利的
on minority rights in racially determined societies.
总之 我很抱歉
Anyway, I'm so sorry.
我在想我能不能和您握个手
I was wondering if I could shake your hand?
明克尔教授正准备吃东西呢
Professor Minkel's about to have something to eat.
没关系的
It's alright.
非常感谢 您会在这里待多久
Thank you so much! How long are you staying here for?
就一晚 做个讲座
Just one night, for the lecture.
你一定得来
And you must come.
不会吧 非常抱歉 我今晚不行
Ah, no, I'm so sorry I can't make it tonight.
我其实是来探望我表兄的
I'm actually visiting my cousin.
伊莫金
Imogen!
阿莱西奥 看
Alessio, look!
这就是我跟你说过的那位以色列的教授
This is the professor I was telling you about from Israel.
你好
How do you do.
他见到您很激动 虽然表面上看不出来
He's thrilled to meet you, even if he doesn't seem it.
我们都很激动
We both are.
我这一年都不停念叨您
I have not stopped talking about you for a year.
总之 我衷心希望今晚
Anyway, I really hope tonight
一切顺利
goes brilliantly.
-而且真的很荣幸见到您 -谢谢你
- And it was an honor to meet you. - Thank you.
-非常感谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye!
注意公文包 进入礼堂了
The briefcase. Into the auditorium.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
尚不清楚
Unclear.
我们撤离吗
Do we evacuate?
不
No!
加迪
Gadi?
我们已经把它带到远离人群的地方了
We've got it out of range.
很轻
It's light.
我们安全了
We're clear.
只是调包
It was a switch.
她今晚会再回来
She'll be coming back tonight.
-我们准备好了 -把公文包还回去
- We're closed. - Return the case.
这会产生更大的影响
It'll make a bigger impact.
在演讲的主要环节
At the main event.
哈利勒在设一个局
Khalil's building a narrative.
他们分开了 马蒂
They're splitting up, Marty!
他们分开了 我们要跟上他们
They're splitting up! We need to follow them!
不 她会回来的
No. She'll be back.
这太扯了 你怎么知道的
This is insane. How do you know?
因为换作是我 我就会那样做
Because that's what I would do.
我们要跟丢了 因为你爱上了那个荡♥妇♥
We're losing them because you're slut-struck!
我们让她走
We let her go!
马蒂
Marty!
他会玩些鬼把戏 带我们绕整个国家大半圈
He will use cut-outs, drag us around half the country.
你觉得监视小组会不被发现吗
Do you think a surveillance team will survive that unnoticed?
马蒂
Marty?
我们不追
We don't follow.
停止追踪
Calling off the pursuit.
停止追踪
Calling off the pursuit.
返回大本营
Return to base.
香烟盒上没有消息
There was no message in the cigarette packet.
没有联♥系♥
No contact.
她右手腕上的手链呢
The bracelet on her right wrist?
是条新的 用线编的
A new one. Thread.
用线编的
Thread?
她肯定把以前那条弄丢了
She must have lost the real thing.
你就根据一条绳子来打包票
You bet all this on a piece of string?
是金色和蓝色相间的
It was gold and blue.
得了吧
Come on!
毕竟她以前的女孩都没被带去黎巴嫩
None of his other girls were brought to Lebanon, after all.
因为我们编的故事
Because of our fiction,
现在这是个孤注一掷的游戏
it is an all-or-nothing game now.
她要么被洗♥脑♥了要么是我们的一员
She is either a dead body or a family member.
她自己编了手链
She wove that bracelet.
对我们来说 那比黄金和宝石都珍贵
That is more precious for us than gold, than lapis.
不管发生什么 你都该感到骄傲
Whatever happens, you should be proud.