I have put a trigger there, too.
要是有人打开公文包
If the briefcase opens,
立刻就会爆♥炸♥
it will explode instantly.
永远做两手准备
Always two things.
你从哪里听来的
Where did you hear this?
萨利姆
From Salim.
"装两颗子弹
"Two bullets.
以免开第一枪之后世界还活着"
In case the world's still alive."
萨利姆还是个孩子
Salim was a kid.
太过沉迷于女人 车
Too much with women, cars,
诗歌♥ 手表
poetry, watches.
我们不是一类东西
We're not the same thing, you know.
女人和车
Women and cars.
请给我看看你的手
Show me your hand, please.
你不用非得这样 查理
You don't have to do this, Charlie.
如果你想 现在还可以过回你之前的生活
You can go back to your old life now if you want.
我不会找你麻烦
I won't come after you.
计时开始了
The clock is ticking.
我还能再见到你吗
Will I see you again?
不可能
That cannot happen.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
和平比你们想的更受欢迎
Peace is more popular than your lot thought.
对于其他国家的问题
The British always have the solution
英国人总有办法
to other countries' problems.
也许你应该听进去一次
Perhaps you should try listening for once.
这里禁止停车 继续开
Oi, you can't stop here. Move on.
好 好 抱歉
All right, all right. Okay. Sorry.
我们这就走
We're going.
这边 先生 这边
This way, sir. This way.
-抱歉 这是明克尔教授的公文包 -入场券
- Excuse me. I have Professor Minkel's briefcase. - Ticket?
我没有
I-I don't have one.
这是明克尔教授的
This belongs to Professor Minkel.
她拿混了 我们互拿了对方的包
There was a mix-up. We swapped by mistake.
侧门
Side entrance.
谁是安保负责人
Who's in charge of security here?
约翰·坎普
John Kemp.
约翰·坎普
John Kemp.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
大使 很高兴见到您
Ambassador, how nice to meet you.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
讲座要开始了 不能从这边进
The lecture's about to begin. No one's coming in this way.
我知道 但得有人把这个
I know, I know, but someone needs to
交给明克尔教授
take this up to Professor Minkel.
我们拿混了 我错拿了她的包
There's been a mix-up. I took hers by mistake,
她的讲稿可能在里面
and it's probably got her speech in here.
拜托
Please, please!
正门的约翰·坎普说你们可以拿进去
John Kemp on the front doors said that you'd take it in.
他说没问题
He said it was fine.
快点 好吗
Make it quick, okay?
-谢谢 -六楼
- Thank you. - Sixth floor.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我知道
I know.
时间定在五点半
The timer's set for 5:30,
弹簧锁上也有引爆器
and there's a trigger on the latch, too.
来
Come.
加迪 加迪
Gadi. Gadi.
相信我
Trust me.
搞什么
What the hell?
把戏演完 查理
Play the scene, Charlie.
炸♥弹♥引爆时间定在五点半
The bomb, it's set for 5:30.
把戏演完
Play the scene.
什么
What?
查米恩・罗丝 你个卑鄙混♥蛋♥
Charmian Ross? You sneaky shit.
我来拿
I'll take that.
不
No.
真抱歉给你带来麻烦了
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
我们的公文包好像拿混了
I think our cases got switched.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
不然我就得现场乱编一通了
I would have had to make it all up.
这是你的
This is yours.
真高兴在你上台前找到你了
I'm so glad I caught you before you went on.
祝你演讲顺利
Best of luck with the speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在行了吗
Now?
可以了
Yes.
出去
Out.
-梅多斯 照顾好女士们 -好
- Meadows, look after the ladies. - Yes, sir.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you playing at?
跟你有什么关系 我们负责
What does it matter to you? We run this.
太棒了 查理
Bravissimo, Charlie.
-现在 -我见到哈利勒了
- Now -- - I met Khalil.
什么
What?
他想和我再见面
And he wants to see me again.
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
因为他爱上我了
Because he's falling in love with me.
这样啊
I see.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你告诉我 查理
Thank you for telling me that, Charlie.
来吧 来
Come on. Come on.
所有人
All of you.
加迪 这让一切都不同了
Gadi, this changes everything.
我们今晚跟着她
We follow her tonight.
然后抓住他 但不杀他
And take him, but don't kill him.
不 我们让他们走
No, we let them run.
我们能让她潜伏在他身边
Deep cover. We will have her by his side
而他将成为他们那些人的领袖
as he becomes the leader of his people.
这可能得花好几年
That could take years.
不 你看不出来吗 加迪
No, can't you see, Gadi?
你看不出来他能有多宏伟的未来吗
Can't you see what a big future he has?
我们能抓到所有联♥系♥人 所有恐怖小组
We could pull in every contact, every cell.
不 你不能那么对她
No, you can't do that to her.
把位置发射器给她
Give her the location transmitter,
让她有危险就取出电池
tell her to remove the batteries.
如果她今晚真有危险
If she is in real danger tonight,
如果他不像她想的爱得那么深 我们会出手
we will come in if he's not so loving as she thinks,
但若非如此 我们要把她留在他身边
but otherwise, we leave her.
查理 加迪会跟你说明情况
Charlie, Gadi will brief you.
一旦你离开这里 你就重新开始演戏了
The second you leave here, you're back in play.
忘记你刚才看到的一切 记住我们编的故事
Forget everything you just saw but the fiction.
我们现在植入了一个位置发射器
We built in a location transmitter now.
你们会监听吗
You'll be listening?
我们不能靠得那么近
We can't be that close.
我们得不被发现地跟着你
We need to follow you unseen.
你取下电池 我就会飞奔赶来
You take the batteries out, I'll come running.
切断信♥号♥♥就是你发出的暗号♥
Cutting the signal will be the signal.
好吗
Okay?
发暗号♥干什么
Signal for what?
来
Come on!
马蒂刚才在里面说什么了
What did Marty say in there?
发暗号♥干什么
The signal for what?
说明他睡着了
That he's asleep.
一旦他处于无防备状态就通知我
Call me in as soon as he's vulnerable.
尽量让他放松
Put him at ease.
让他放松
Put him at ease?
查理
Charlie.
怎么让他放松
How?
相信我
Trust me.
只有这样才能结束这一切
It's the only way we can finish this.
你想让我跟他上♥床♥
You want me to sleep with him?
来啊 说出来
Go on. Say it!
给我下一次命令