What do you see, Gadi?
如果你一直没时间独处
If you've had no time to yourself,
那这些电池是哪来的
then how are these here now?
是...肯定是他们换了
They -- They -- They must've switched it.
-他们 -是的 警♥察♥
- They? - Yeah, the police.
我交公文包的时候他们查过我的包
They -- They checked my bag when I gave over the case.
你之前没说过这点
You didn't say this.
加迪
Gadi?
让皮克顿的人把屋子围起来
Tell Picton's men to surround the house.
没有我的信♥号♥♥ 任何人不得进入
No one goes in without my signal.
快去
Go.
加迪
Gadi?
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
结束了
It's over.
这就是实话
That's -- That's the truth.
那是暗号♥
That was the signal.
我本该等到你睡着
I was -- I was meant to wait until you were asleep.
我们安置了炸♥弹♥ 我看到新闻了
We built the bomb. I saw the news.
不 你看到的是虚构的假象
No, you saw the fiction.
你在为谁工作
Who are you working for?
德国人吗 还是英国人
The Germans? The British?
不
No.
犹太复国主义者
The Zionists?
你是犹太人吗
Are you Jewish?
不是
No.
那你是什么人
Then what are you?
我是个演员
I'm an actress.
所以你并没有信仰
So you don't believe in anything?
-我弟弟 -不 我没见过他
- My brother. - No, I-I never -- I never met him.
我没跟他见过面 我只看到过他一次
I never met him. I only saw -- I saw him once.
你杀了他
You killed him?
当时还没...
Before t..
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
希望一切是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
加迪
Gadi.
天啊
Dear, dear.
别担心 老哥们
Don't worry, old boy.
我们会帮你把他送回特拉维夫
We'll ship him back to Tel Aviv for you.
什么都不过问
No questions asked.
来
Here.
我能抽支烟吗
Can I -- Can I have a ci-- a cigarette?
你还记得他跟你说的话吗 亲爱的
Can you remember what he said to you, love?
记得
Yes.
很好
That's good.
我们回头要聊一下
We'll talk about that in a bit.
你还记得更早一些的事吗
Can you remember further back?
黎巴嫩的事
Lebanon?
记得
Yes.
你在那里看到了什么
What did you see out there?
坐标确认
Coordinates confirmed.
北纬33 44 38.4
33/44/38.4 north,
东经33 25 17.0
33/25/17.0 east.
谢谢 迈斯特本先生
Danke, Herr Mesterbein.
-再会 -再会
- Goodbye. Tchuss. -Tchuss.
确认身份为罗西诺
Positive I.D. on Rossino.
现在吗
Pronto?
这是为了加百列
This is for Gabriel.
以色列安全撤离点
很轻
It's light.
谢谢
Thank you.
老街537号♥
给
Here.
阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam.
上周
Last week.
15人死亡
15 dead.
你让我们比任何人都更接近了 查理
You got us closer than anyone, Charlie.
你为什么下令杀了他
Why did you have him killed?
不是我下的命令
That was not my order.
哈利勒本可能成为
Khalil would have gone on to become
远比恐♥怖♥分♥子♥更有价值的人
so much more than a terrorist.
而加迪阻止了他
And Gadi stopped it.
你阻止不了恶魔
You cannot stop the devil.
只能阻止假装成恶魔的人
Only the man performing him.
他还好吗
How is he?
他不会再跟我联♥系♥了
He will not speak to me anymore.
谢谢
Danke.
你是谁
Who are you?
我又是谁
Who am I?
一次只能问一个问题
One question at a time.