那场灾难
The catastrophe.
以色列 特拉维夫
1948年的那场战争
The war of 1948.
如果那可以被称为战争的话
If it can be called a war.
你们英国人背叛了我们
When your British betrayed us,
犹太复国主义份子把我们赶出了家园
and the Zionists drove us out of our homeland.
我八岁时被赶离故土
When I was eight, I was driven from our land.
论♥坛♥:团结对抗帝♥国♥主♥义♥ 多塞特 英格兰
十岁时 我跟兄弟们加入了幼狮极端组织
When I was ten, I joined the Ashbal with my brothers.
兄弟们
Brothers.
十岁时 我跟兄弟们加入了幼狮极端组织
When I was ten, I joined the Ashbal with my brothers.
听到没 兄弟们
See? Brothers.
这还不够
It's not enough.
听着像萨利姆
It sounds like Salim.
那个革命团伙
The revolutionary crowd.
这是谁
Who is this?
2312.
查米恩・罗丝 是个演员
Charmian Ross - she's an actress.
演员 你在逗我
An actress? You're kidding.
有她的声音吗
Does she have a voice?
我们可不想把自己的命交给一个
And we don't want our lives laid down
注册在列支敦士登
by a multinational corporation registered in Lichtenstein
户头却在荷属安的列斯的跨国公♥司♥
and banking in the Dutch bloody Antilles!
不仅如此 我个人并不认为犹太国
What's more is I, for one, don't think the Jewish state
必须成为不把阿♥拉♥伯人当人看的
has to be an imperialist American garrison
帝♥国♥主♥义♥美国守备部队
that treats Arabs like dirt.
她很有见解
Well, she's got a point.
你们好 我是查米恩 查米恩・罗丝
Hi. I'm Charmian, Charmian Ross.
我们很高兴见到你 罗丝小姐 相信我
We are thrilled to meet you, Miss Ross. Believe me.
英国 伦敦
请吧
Please.
我们开始吧 罗丝小姐
Shall we begin, Miss Ross?
好的
Ok...
我现在在学习建筑
I'm studying architecture now.
没有以色列士兵能质疑伟大的加迪・贝克尔
No Israeli soldier can doubt the great Gadi Becker's right
平静生活的权利
to live in peace.
但这是平静吗
But is this peace?
德国 西柏林
这是为了真♥相♥
This is about truth.
他们必须相信她
They need to believe her.
我以前听过你说他们的真♥相♥
I've heard you speak their truth before.
甚至相信了
Believed it even.
那个真♥相♥牺牲了一个无辜女孩的生命
That truth cost an innocent girl's life.
无辜 但是不聪明
Innocent, but not clever.
而这个查理可以跟你学习 加迪
Charlie here could learn from you, Gadi.
甚至有可能 超越你
Surpass you, perhaps.
我还以为查理是个男生的名字
I thought Charlie was a boy's name?
我们这次要做好
We will do it right this time.
是哈利勒
Khalil.
谁知道呢 或许是个模仿者
Who knows? Maybe an imitator.
不杀人
No killing.
要有自主♥权♥
Autonomy.
我的帽子忘拿了
I left my hat.
女鼓手
第一季第二集
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
我们是什么人
Who are WE?
来
Come.
我们是什么人 我们...
Who are we? We...
是朋友
Are friends.
无宗派 无结盟的朋友
Non-sectarian, non-aligned friends,
非常忧心 就像你一样
deeply concerned, like you,
忧心这世界正要走向的许多错误方向
with the many wrong directions the world is taking.
是的
Yes.
朋友有时必须做一些无法避免的事
Friends who must do the unavoidable from time to time.
但仍然是朋友
But friends, nonetheless.
很漂亮吧 请进
Beautiful, isn't it? Please, come in.
是的 我相信你...
Yes, I'm sure you...
你一定有无数问题要问我们 查理
you must have a thousand questions for us, Charlie.
那是当然 你总是很好奇
Of course you do. You are a curious mind.
而我们也同样有无数问题要问你
And we too also have a thousand questions for you.
请随意
Make yourself comfortable.
梳洗一番
Freshen up,
我们会把一切梳理清楚 好吗
and we shall go through them all, OK?
我很荣幸
It's an honour.
我听过很多你的事迹
I've heard a lot about you.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
孩子们说你在卫城山上和她
The kids said you made a fine couple up there
很般配 加迪
on the Acropolis, Gadi.
就像一对电影明星
Like a pair of movie stars.
那是个美好的时刻
It was a beautiful moment.
抱歉
Sorry.
规定
Protocol.
我需要上大号♥
I need to go for a number two.
西德慕尼黑 奥林匹克村
查理
Charlie!
你知道我为了把你请来付出了什么代价吗
You know what it cost me to get you here?
-失了正派吗 -并非这么廉价的东西
- Your decency? - Nothing so cheap.
是我的事业
My career.
全为了你
All for you.
看来在伦敦没得到你想要的
Didn't get what you needed in London, then?
我看到了我需要的一切 查理
I saw everything I needed, Charlie.
足以让我知道你配得上这一刻
Everything to know that you are worth this very moment.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
我没说过
I didn't.
这个怎么样...
How about...
马蒂
..Marty?
你这是在问我还是告诉我
Are you asking me or telling me?
上帝造出我之后
And when God finished making me,
他留下了几根线头
he had a few pieces of wire left over
于是他把它们随意地捆了起来 希蒙
so he tied them up haphazardly and put together, Shimon.
打个招呼 希蒙
Say hello, Shimon.
其他人你应该都已经认识了
Everyone else, I think you know.
你这个骗子
Oh, you liar!
你最好听他们说...
I suggest you listen to what they have...
你最好滚一边去吧 你到底是谁
And I suggest you go fuck yourself! Who are you?
你对犹太人有意见吗
Do you have a problem with Jews?
种族上 文化上 政♥治♥上
Ethnically culturally, politically.
觉得我们体味重吗
We don't smell bad to you?
用餐礼节不得体吗
Have improper table manners?
没有 别说傻话
No, don't be stupid.
太好了 那我应该可以相信
Wonderful. Then I pray I can trust
如果我说我们也是以色列公民
you won't jump out a window or vomit
你不会跳窗而逃或者呕吐吧
if I say we are also citizens of Israel?
你备了桶以防万一吗
Do you have a bucket just in case?
那么 我们犹太人是都得收拾行李
Now, must all of us Jews pack up our belongings,
回到之前所在的国家 让一切从头开始吗
return to our former countries and begin again?
坐等下一次大屠♥杀♥
Wait for the next pogrom?
我只想要...
I just want...
和平
Peace.
我们不是来攻击你的政见的 查理
We're not here to attack your politics, Charlie.
其实 我们欣赏你出格的政见
In fact, we love your crazy politics,
你的悖论
every paradox
你迸发的愤怒或同情
and conflicted spurt of anger or compassion.
但我们相信你还能做到更多
But we believe in a bigger you.
相信你有才华去挥霍
That you have talent to waste
而且你也认为这是在浪费自己的才华
and you believe it is being wasted.
如果你决定和我们合作完成这次演出
And if you decide to collaborate with us on this performance,
我发誓 你再也不会怀才不遇
I swear to God you will never be wasted again.
最简单地说
Put in its simplest form,
我们准备演一出戏
we're mounting a production.
不会有人喊停
Now, there will be no cut,
也没有幕布 要即兴演到底
no curtain - constant improvisation.
真该死
Well, shit!