对对对对
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
你那些事先排练好的说辞我们都听过了
We've heard all your rehearsed quotations.
滚蛋吧
Oh, piss off!
你说自己很激进 查理
You say you're the radical soul here, Charlie,
但你什么时候才会走出去
but when are you going to go out
将所有这些言论付诸实践
and do something about all this talk?
你是没有勇气为这些
Have you not the courage to steal,
被资本主义霸主所奴役的心灵和思想
to kill for these hearts and minds
去偷窃去杀戮吗
enslaved by your capitalist overlords?
那就是你想要的吗 偷窃和杀戮
Is that what you want. Stealing and killing?
我想知道你会信守诺言
I want to know you stand by your promises.
那就别再曲解我说的话
Then stop twisting my words.
你要放弃你之前声称的立场吗
Are you recanting your stated position?
我之前没有声称什么立场
I don't have a stated position!
不投身于激进主义 且不结盟
No commitment to activism, except that you are unaligned.
-没错 -而且是和平地不结盟
- Yes! - Peaceably unaligned, too.
你身处极端中心
You belong to the extreme centre.
正如你是个热爱和平的以色列人
Just like you're a peace-loving Israeli.
-那不能算什么 -是的
- That was nothing. - Yes.
但你在进行反暴♥力♥武器训练
Quite an illegal nothing
这个"不算什么"可是很违法的
for someone who is anti-violence weapons training.
用的是假枪 你自己看
With dummy guns, look!
破坏技术 战斗技能
Sabotage techniques. Combat skills.
是阿尔想去的
It was Al's scene.
我并不清楚
I didn't really get...
我以为那只是什么廉价的周末游
I thought it was just some cheap weekend away.
这些够你判个十年的
You can get ten years for this.
什么 不 不是那样的 我只是逢场作戏
What? No, it wasn't like that. I was playing.
我只是随波逐流
I go with the flow.
有什么戏我就演什么 好吗
I take whatever role that is on offer, OK?
演戏
Playing.
现在
Now.
你还记得最近那次论♥坛♥吗
Do you remember the last session
关于可悲的犹太复国主义扩张的
devoted to the lamentable expansion of Zionism?
主讲人是个巴勒斯坦革命党
The leading performer was a Palestinian revolutionary.
你不记得这个人吗
Do you not recall this speaker?
-我 -"武器是我回家的通行证
- I mean... - "The gun is my passport to my homeland.
我们再也不做难民 我们是革命党"
"We are no longer refugees. We are revolutionary people."
好吧 我很肤浅
All right, I'm superficial.
我听懂了 但是我什么也没做
I get it. But I didn't do anything.
什么也没做吗
Didn't do anything?
别再撒谎了 查理
No more lies, Charlie.
你说你去过那个论♥坛♥好几次
You say you went to this forum a couple of times.
-没错吧 -是去过几次
- That correct? - It was a couple of times.
-两次吗 -天啊 两三次
- Couple is two. - Oh, my God! Two or three.
怎么了
What the hell?
"我去乡下看过我婶婶两三次
"I went to visit my aunt in the country a couple of times
去年去的" 可能是三次
"Last year," That could be three.
-也可能四次 -五次也行 五次
- Four is possible. - Five, I guess. Five.
五次的话都快半打了
Oh, with five it's half a dozen.
你要不要把"几次"修改一下 查理
You want to revise "Couple", Charlie?
我说两三次 就是两三次
I said a couple. I mean a couple.
那我们说的是几次
And what do we make it out to be?
六次 都记着呢
Six times. All documented.
那她说的两次是哪来的
Well, where does she get two from?
她在说谎
She's lying.
查理骗了大家
Charlie deceived us.
真让人失望
That's so disappointing.
-是的 -这是个词组
- That sure is. - It's a phrase.
我只是在演
I-I was just acting...
-就像你在这里演的这样吗 -是的
- Like you've been acting here? - Yes!
-你那些政见 你的说辞 -是的
- All your politics, all your claims. - Yes!
就像你那罪犯父亲倒台后
Like you've acted every day
你每天都在演的那样
since the great fall of your criminal father!
是的 我的天
Yes! Oh, my God!
乔瑟夫 求你告诉我这些有什么意义
Joseph, please tell me why any of this matters?
我们知道你♥爸♥爸没坐过牢 查理
We know your father never went to prison, Charlie.
没有法警去过你家
You never had the bailiffs in.
7月15日也没下过雨
There was no rain on the 15th of July.
你被圣福罗拉学校开除
You were expelled from St Floras
是因为你睡了一个本地男孩 被捉了现行
after you were caught sleeping with a local boy.
你父母原谅了你
Your parents forgave you,
一如既往地原谅你
as they always did everything.
后来你父亲中风 死在家里
Then one day your father died of a stroke in his home.
你伤透了心
And you were heart-broken...
因为 事实上
..Because, in fact...
你喜欢你的资本家父亲
..You adored your bourgeois father.
我们理解你如何把自己的人生
We understand how you've spun
编得更有戏剧性
a more dramatic fiction for your life.
好让你在试镜和面试时 以及跟你所谓的朋友们
One that plays in interviews and auditions,
参加政♥治♥论♥坛♥时 能更容易打动别人
at political forums with your so-called friends.
这样的人生更像你要的
One that feels more like you,
而不是平凡普通的郊区现实生活
than the ordinary, suburban reality.
我们爱这样的你
And we love you for it.
因为我们都跟你一样
Because we are just the same.
放开我
Let me go!
做得好 孩子
You did great, kid.
这个角色归你了
You just got the part.
每三天一次吗
Every three days?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
他上次联♥系♥是在两天前
His last contact was two days ago.
我们要加快速度了
We need to march double time.
诺亚·嘉弗隆的信息
Message from Noah Gavron.
"无论如何都不能向她承认你们是色列人
"On no account will you admit to her that you are Israeli subjects.
坚称你们是美国人"
"Insist that you pose as Americans."
我喜欢
I love it!
回他 "好的"
Cable back, "Yes.
"重复 不行"
"Repeat - no."
你回来后他很高兴
He's happy since you came back.
这样对他不好
It's not good for him.
他没有兴趣 我看得出来
He's lost his stomach. I can tell.
等时候到了 加迪会采取必要行动的
When the moment comes, Gadi will do what is necessary.
你还没告诉他关于奔驰的事吗
You haven't told him about the Mercedes?
时机很重要 希蒙
Timing is everything, Shimon. Hmm?
不知道慕尼黑的天气怎么样
I wonder how the weather is in Munich.
我们逃离了他们西岸的坦克
We fled their tanks on the West Bank...
我们穿过约旦河西岸逃离了他们的坦克
"We fled their tanks, from the West Bank across Jordan.
我问妈妈发生了什么事
"I asked my mother what was happening
她对我说
"And she said to me -
对家里最小的我说
to me, the youngest -
西方人对犹太人做过什么
" 'What the Westerners did to the Jews
犹太复国主义者就在对我们做什么
" 'the Zionists now do to us.' "
我好了
I'm finished.
我八岁时被赶离故土
"When I was eight, I was driven from our land.
武器和回家对我们来说是一个意思
"The Gun and the Return, they are one for us."
嘴怎么样了
How's the lip?
我再也不能吹♥喇♥叭♥了
Well, I'll never play the trumpet again.
如果我要做的话
If I'm going to do this,
我得先知道自己决定要做的到底是什么
I have to know what it is I'm deciding to do.
而你要想知道 就得先决定
And in order to know, you first have to decide.
那真是太棒了
Well, that's just marvellous.
这个工作 有危险吗
This job, is it dangerous?
超出想象
Incredibly.
查理 这是地下世界
This is the secret world, Charlie.
你加入还是不加入
Are you in or out?
我是谁
Who am I?
你
You.
那你是谁
And who are you?
你就叫我米歇尔吧
You know me as...Michel.
然后呢
And...