前情提要
他的名字叫冉·阿让
His name is Jean Valjean.
他偷窃孩童财物 从未为罪行付出过代价
He stole from a child and never paid for his crime.
你来巴黎干什么
What are you doing in Paris?
我发现了一名危险的罪犯
I've identified a dangerous criminal.
如今他在外假扮成蒙特勒伊市长
He's now posing as the Mayor of Montreuil.
你错了
You're mistaken.
-妈妈 -她有个丢在蒙费梅伊的私生子
- Maman! - She has a bastard child she abandoned at Montfermeil!
我没有 我每月都寄十五法郎
No! I send 15 francs per month.
你骗了我 你被开除了
You lied to me! You're dismissed.
你要卖♥♥吗 亲爱的
Are you selling, dear?
我曾是个罪人
I've been a sinner.
但如果珂赛特在我身边的话
But when I have my Cosette with me,
那就意味着上帝已经原谅我了
it will mean God has forgiven me.
她肯定很有钱
She must be rolling in it!
我觉得我们要的还不够多
I don't think you've been asking for enough!
她身上散发着堕落的恶臭
She stinks of degradation.
芳汀 我错了 请让我弥补一下
Fantine! I was wrong. Let me try to make amends.
我会找到你的孩子 让你们母女团聚
I'll find your child so that you can be together.
我保证
I promise.
真正的阿让被抓到了
The real Valjean has been found.
他将在阿♥拉♥斯的法庭接受审判
He's about to stand trial in Arras.
他已经完了
It's over for him.
得立刻把那孩子带过来
The child should be fetched without delay.
好的 我知道了 嬷嬷
Yes, I understand, Sister!
我需要你去蒙费梅伊把她的小女儿带过来
I need you to go to Montfermeil and fetch her little girl.
但我还要去其他地方
There's somewhere else I have to be.
马德林先生在哪
Where's Monsieur Madeleine?
市长先生去蒙费梅伊了
Monsieur le Maire's gone to Montfermeil.
他去接
He's gone to fetch...
珂赛特了
..Cosette.
是啊
That's what it is.
他去接我的小女儿了
He's gone to fetch my little girl.
阿♥拉♥斯 法庭
悲惨世界
第三集
被告
Prisoner at the bar.
你所受的指控是偷窃财物
You stand accused of the theft of property,
从皮尔朗果园偷了九个苹果
to wit, nine apples from the Pierron orchard,
你自称那些苹果是在果园墙外的
which you claim you found on the ground
地上捡的
outside the orchard walls.
由陪审团来决定
It is for the jury to decide
你的陈述是否属实
whether your version of events is true.
他们在判断过程中
And in making their decision,
当然会考虑这个事实
they will no doubt take into account the fact
四名证人
that four witnesses,
其中三名曾是你的狱友
three of your fellow former prisoners
还有一名是前狱警 沙威督察
and a former guard of the prison, Inspector Javert -
指认你是已获定罪的重犯和逃犯
have identified you as the convicted felon and fugitive
冉·阿让
Jean Valjean,
从一个叫小瑞尔威的孩子那里偷了40苏
wanted for the theft of 40 sous from a child named Petit-Gervais
之后便畏罪潜逃 因而被通缉
and for fleeing justice ever since.
起立
Stand up.
你是重犯冉·阿让吗
Are you the felon, Jean Valjean?
我叫商马第 从巴黎来
My name is Champmathieu. I come from Paris.
我曾经为巴陆先生做木车轮做了二十年
I used to be a wheelwright there for Monsieur Baloup, 20 years -
你们可以去问他
you can ask him, he'll tell you.
可惜我们无法找到这位
Unfortunately, it has proved impossible to locate
巴陆先生
this Monsieur Baloup.
你还有没有什么要为自己辩护的
Have you anything to say to the court that may help your defence?
你们真恶毒 颠倒黑白
You're very wicked, you are! Twisting everything!
我什么都没偷
I never stole anything!
我是个有上顿没下顿的人
You know, I'm a man that doesn't eat every day.
我从阿伊来 想找工作 差点饿死了
I was coming from Ailly, looking for work, I nearly starved.
接着就进看守所了
Next thing, I'm in jail.
我从没进过任何监狱
I never was in any prison before.
我从没听说过冉·阿让
I've never heard of Jean Valjean...
说清楚
Speak up, man!
越是含糊越是对你不利
Your confusion will condemn you.
去问巴陆先生 他会告诉你我是谁
Ask Monsieur Baloup! He'll tell you who I am!
布莱卫
Brevet?
这是冉·阿让 没错
That's Jean Valjean, all right.
我和他一起服了九年刑
I did nine years alongside him.
舍尼杰
Chenildieu?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我们被锁在一起五年 先生
We were chained together for five years, sir.
戈什巴依
Cochepaille?
冉·阿让 就是他
Jean Valjean, there he is.
我们曾经叫他千斤顶冉 他特别强壮
We used to call him Jean-le-Cric, he was so strong.
肃静
Silence!
肃静 肃静
Silence! Silence!
肃静
Silence!
我现在要求陪审团斟酌证据
I now call on the jury to consider the evidence
强烈建议做出有罪判决
and strongly advise a guilty verdict.
够了
Enough!
别再撒谎了
Enough of these lies!
马德林先生 你还好吗
Monsieur Madeleine, are you quite well?
去找医生
Call the doctor.
我才是冉·阿让
I am Jean Valjean.
布莱卫 舍尼杰 戈什巴依
Brevet! Chenildieu! Cochepaille!
希望你们为这些谎收了不少钱
I hope you were paid well for these lies.
你们不记得我了吗
Don't you remember me?
布莱卫 你还像在囚船里一样
Brevet, you've still got those red knitted braces
-穿着针织吊裤带吗 -是的
- you wore in the prison hulks? - Yes.
舍尼杰
Chenildieu,
那次你躺在火炉上 把整个肩膀都烧伤了
your whole shoulder is burnt where you lay on a chafing dish.
给法庭看看
Show the court!
戈什巴依 你左手肘内侧有个纹身
Cochepaille, you have a tattoo on the inside of your left elbow.
写着1815年三月一日 沙皇登陆戛纳的日子
It says March 1st, 1815 - the day the Emperor landed at Cannes.
把袖子卷起来
Well, pull up your sleeve!
沙威督察 现在你也许想修改证词了
And now, Inspector Javert, you may wish to revise your testimony.
的确 我恐怕弄错了
Indeed, I fear I was mistaken.
这个人才是冉·阿让
This man is Jean Valjean.
现在在法庭上
And now, before the court...
我承认这40苏是我
..I confess to the robbery of this 40 sous...
从一个叫小瑞尔威的孩子手上抢来的
..from the child known as Petit-Gervais.
市长先生
Monsieur le Maire,
你是否接受沙威督察的逮捕
will you surrender yourself to the custody of Inspector Javert?
-心甘情愿 -手铐
- Willingly. - Cuffs!
跟我来
Follow me.
谢谢你 先生 谢谢你
Merci, Monsieur, merci.
我的珂赛特今天会来吗
Will my Cosette be here today?
我有预感会来
I feel sure of it.
等她来了
When she comes...
可以让她睡在我身边的小床上吗
..can she sleep in a little bed beside me?
可以 不要消耗体力了
She can. Don't tire yourself now.
稍作停留 24601号♥囚犯
Just a quick stop, prisoner 24601.
现在这座城镇的人♥民♥能看清你的真面目了
Now the people of this town can see you for what you really are.
-带他去牢房♥ -是 长官
- Take him to the cells. - Yes, sir.
你把孩子带来了吗
Did you fetch the child?
孩子呢
Where's the child?!
抓住他
Seize him!
-你 跟我来 -是 长官
- You, come with me! - Yes, sir.
马德林善人 你的手
Pere Madeleine, your hands!
-我要见她 -她很虚弱 孩子呢
- Let me see her. - She is very weak! Where is the child?
珂赛特呢
Where is Cosette?
你把她带来了吧
You did bring her?
我现在就要见她
I want to see her now!
她在这了 亲爱的
She's here, my dear,
但医生说你还在发烧
but the doctor said that you cannot be with her
不能跟她待在一起
while you still have the fever.
但我好了
But I am well.