我好了
I'm well!
那你很快就能看见她了
And you will see her very soon.
开门
Open up!
她怎么样 市长先生 她还好吗
How is she, Monsieur le Maire? How is she?
蒙费梅伊的人们对她好吗
Did they treat her well in Montfermeil?
真感人的一幕啊
Oh, a very touching scene!
沙威督察 拜托
Inspector Javert, please...
嬷嬷 这个男人就是个罪犯 骗子 小偷
Sister, this man is a criminal, a liar and a thief!
他在阿♥拉♥斯已宣告有罪
He has been convicted in Arras
他和她都是坏人
and he is just as bad as her!
-他们就是这世上的人♥渣♥ -求你了
- They are the scum of the Earth! - Please!
你答应过我要把我的小女儿
You promised to bring my little girl
从蒙费梅伊带回来
from Montfermeil...
市长先生
..Monsieur le Maire.
这里没有什么市长先生
There's no Monsieur le Maire here!
他没有去蒙费梅伊接你的小女儿
He hasn't been to Montfermeil to fetch your little girl.
他一直都在法庭上认罪
He has been confessing his crimes in court!
而现在他要回监狱了 那就是他的归宿
And now he's going back to the prison hulks, where he belongs!
珂赛特
Cosette!
是你杀了那个女人
You killed that woman!
够了
Enough!
她死了 而你是我的囚犯了
She's dead, and you're my prisoner.
我建议你离我远点
I advise you to stay away from me
就一会儿
for a moment!
芳汀 芳汀
Fantine! Fantine!
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我发誓 我发誓我会找到她
I swear, I swear I'll find her.
我会找到她
I'll find her.
我愿为她的幸福付出我一生
I'll pay my life for her happiness.
我发誓
I swear.
感谢上帝
Merci Dieu!
我听不见你工作的声音了
I can't hear you working!
给我继续干 你个懒惰的野兽
Get on with it, you idle beast!
两年后
来看看我漂亮的手工洋娃娃
Feast your eyes on my beautiful handmade dolls,
女士们先生们 每个都是独一无二的
ladies and gentleman, each one unique,
每一个都有着真人的头发
every single one with real human hair!
这是送给自己深爱的小女儿
What a Christmas present that would be
多么好的圣诞礼物啊
for a dearly loved little girl!
要是你想要假发
Or if it's wigs you want,
或是一套新的牙齿 我都有
or a new set of teeth, I've got them all!
我有很多 又能找我买♥♥也能找我卖♥♥
I've got the lot! I'm buying and I'm selling,
又能找我买♥♥也能找我卖♥♥
I'm selling and I'm buying!
你在干吗 你个懒惰的小崽子
What do you think you're doing, you idle little beast?
你就想盯着这些娃娃让客人们都等着吗
You gawping at dolls when we've got customers waiting?
马上把桶拿进来
Get those buckets inside this minute!
不然我真的要让你哭了
Or I'll really give you something to cry about!
亲爱的 别摔下来了 好吗
Don't you fall off darlings, all right? Come on!
今晚又能找我买♥♥也能找我卖♥♥ 女士们先生们
I'm buying and I'm selling tonight, ladies and gentlemen.
她回来了 闲逛回来了
Oh, there she is, the wanderer returned,
盯着集市上的洋娃娃
gawping at dollies at the fair, if you please!
把那个罐子装满 别挡道 兔崽子小姐
Fill that pot and get out of my way, Mademoiselle Toad!
你胆敢给我洒了 一滴都不行
And don't you dare spill none! Not a drop!
你故意的吧 就是为了惹恼我
Oi, you done that on purpose, just to vex me!
你最好赶紧跑 女孩
You'd better run, girl!
开始了 好戏上演了
Here we go, here we go!
给我过来 你
Come here, you!
没有什么比锻炼一下
Nothing like a bit of exercise,
更能你使你容光焕发了 夫人
brings out the colour in your cheeks, Madame!
行了 别再要加酱了
Right, enough of your sauce!
夫人 我的马还没喝水
Madame! My horse hasn't been watered!
兔崽子 再打两桶水 快点
Toad! Two more buckets! Quick about it!
快
Rar!
别害怕 小家伙 我不会伤害你
Don't be afraid, little one. I'm not going to hurt you.
让我帮你吧
Let me give you a hand with that.
给
Here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
珂赛特
Cosette.
今晚我来帮你提桶吧
I'll carry your buckets tonight.
你来带路
You show me the way.
喂 赶紧去喂马
Oi! See to them horses!
晚上好 夫人
Evening, Madame.
你是谁 想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我想今晚在这住一宿
I want a bed for the night,
一瓶酒和一些吃的
a bottle of wine and something to eat.
我们都订满了
We're fully booked.
我睡哪都可以 马厩也可以
You can put me anywhere. Put me in the stable, if you like.
我付你最好房♥间的价钱
I'll pay the price of your best room.
40苏
40 sous.
成交
Agreed.
拿钱来
Let's see it, then.
40苏房♥费
40 for the room.
20苏饭钱 再给20苏付其他的费用
20 for the meal. 20 for whatever else.
喂 给他上酒
Oi! Get him some wine!
先生晚饭想吃什么
And what would Monsieur like for his supper?
面包和芝士
Bread and cheese.
面包和芝士
Bread and cheese?
这可是位体面的绅士 毫无疑问
He's a fine gentleman, and no mistake!
面包和芝士不错
There's nothing wrong with a bit of bread and cheese.
喂 把那个打扫了 快点
Oi! Clear that up! Come on!
-还好吗 亲爱的 -嗯
- All right, darlings? - Yeah.
晚上吃什么呀
Hello! What we having for our supper?
-她们喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Oh, are they liking it? - Yeah.
真好
That's nice.
珂赛特
Cosette?
你也有娃娃吗
Do you have a doll, too?
那丫头吗 她还得干活呢
That one? She's got to work for her keep!
尽管如此 孩子应该时不时有机会玩耍
All the same, a child should be able to play now and then.
尤其是圣诞节
Especially at Christmas.
有些人应该学学别多管闲事
Oh, and some people should learn to mind their own business!
我马上回来
I'll be back.
这家伙真奇怪 喂 小兔崽子 过来
A strange one, isn't he? Oi, little toad! Come here!
你在哪遇见他的
Where did you find him?
他想干吗 他说了什么
What did he want with you? What did he say to you?
他想干吗 你这肮脏的兔崽子
What did he want with you?! You dirty little toad!
看我不打你一巴掌 让你好好哭嚎一番
I'll give you a smack, I'll give you something to cry about!
给 珂赛特
Here, Cosette.
给你
It's for you.
我希望看见这孩子玩
I have a wish to see the child playing.
-那谁来给你做晚饭 -你 夫人
- And who's going to serve you your supper? - You, Madame.
我付钱买♥♥这孩子晚上的时间
I'll buy the child's time for the rest of the evening.
说个价吧
Name your price.
五法郎
Five francs.
成交
Done.
喂 去吧
Oi! Go on.
现在给我上晚饭吧 女人
Now bring me my supper, woman!
你别介意我太太 先生
You mustn't mind the wife, Monsieur.
她就是刀子嘴豆腐心
She's got a sharp tongue but a heart of gold.
就是这间
Oh! Here we are.
这里最好的房♥间 我们的洞房♥
The best room in the house - the bridal chamber itself!
那是什么
What's that?
那是我太太罗莎莉结婚时的头饰 先生
That, Monsieur, is my wife Rosalie's bridal head-dress.
想必你也知道 先生 我也是滑铁卢战争的英雄
No doubt you know, sir, I was one of the heroes at Waterloo.
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
在枪林弹雨中把上校扛了回来
Carried the Colonel on my back through a hail of bullets.
真的吗
Is that so?
你参加过滑铁卢战役吗 先生
Were you at Waterloo, Monsieur?
没有 我当时不巧有事
No. I was unavoidably detained.
你想让那小女孩过来陪你吗 先生
Would you like the little girl in here with you, Monsieur,
只要一点点钱 不需要让我夫人知道