要么与社会为敌去掠夺 要么保护社会
to prey upon society, or to guard it.
你选择了前者 而我选择了后者
You chose the former. I chose the latter.
我告诉你 如果我选择去当罪犯
And I can tell you, if I had chosen to be a criminal,
我肯定不会只犯
I would have been a hell of a lot better one
你这么轻的罪
than you've turned out to be.
19年的时间只因为偷了块面包
19 years for a loaf of bread!
你的刑期还剩12个月
You've got 12 months left to serve.
我猜你出去后不到一年就会再回到这
My guess, you'll be back in here before another year's gone by.
到那时候
And next time...
你就要把牢底坐穿了
it'll be for life.
不管你在盘算什么
Whatever you think...
你永远赢不了的
you can never win.
狱警
Guard!
带他回去
Take him back.
富家子弟在寻找猎物
Rich boys on the hunt.
就跟我们一样
Just like us!
看那边那个金发公子 穿蓝衣服的
Look at blondie over there, in the blue.
他看起来像是想要吃了你 芳汀
He looks as if he wants to eat you, Fantine.
我觉得他看起来不错
I think he looks nice.
金发公子 今晚是你的幸运夜
Blondie, it's your lucky night tonight!
觉得如何 先生们 对她们还满意吗
What do you say, then, gentlemen? Will they do?
我觉得她们正好是瓜熟蒂落的时候了
I'd say they're ripe for the plucking.
我觉得有一两个已经被采过了
One or two of them have been plucked before, I'd say.
我喜欢那种懂得与男人周♥旋♥的女孩
I like a girl who knows her way around a man.
那我要宣示对褐发小美人的主♥权♥
Then I stake my claim to the little brunette.
她简直美若天仙
She's ravishing.
如果她更喜欢我们呢
And what if she prefers one of us?
比起我吗 不可能
To me? Impossible.
不 不 我说真的 先生们
No, no, I'm serious, gentlemen.
不要和我抢 她是我的
Keep off the grass. She's mine.
别害羞 别害羞
Don't be shy. Don't be shy!
男人啊 等他们等得花都谢了
Men! You could wait forever.
来吧 芳汀
Come on, Fantine.
不 不 恐怕我们不能允许你们
No, no, no. I'm afraid we cannot permit you
跳舞不带着舞伴
to dance without partners.
还以为你永远不会过来 先生
Thought you'd never ask, monsieur.
请问芳名 小姐
May I ask your name, mademoiselle?
我叫芳汀 先生
Fantine, monsieur.
芳汀
Fantine.
我们下周还去吗
So, are we going again next week?
只要能确定他们会帮我们买♥♥下所有东西
As long as it's understood they pay for everything,
负责带我们来回
and bring us there and home again.
有何不可呢 芳汀
Why not? Fantine?
是的 当然
Oh, yes! Of course!
瞧瞧她 她已经陷入爱河了
Look at her. She's in love already.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, pet.
你要记住他们这种人不会认真的
You have to remember they're not serious, these types.
他们只是玩玩而已
They're just amusing themselves.
他们来巴黎学习成为一位翩翩绅士
They come to Paris to learn how to be fine gentlemen,
然后他们会回家 娶他们的父亲
and then they go home and marry the girl
为他们选好的妻子
their father chose for them.
也许并不总是如此
Maybe it's not always like that.
不 事实总是如此
Yes, it is, it's always like that.
我们和她们不一样
We're not like them.
我们不是淑女小姐 我们是女工
We're not ladies, we're grisettes.
我们每日如履薄冰 芳汀
The ground we walk on, it's not solid ground, Fantine.
随时都可能万劫不复
We could fall through at any time.
我们身陷泥淖也不会有任何人在意
We could be down in the gutter and no-one would care.
我们的家乡有太多这样的例子
Plenty more where we come from.
可为什么总会这样呢
But why should it always be like that?
因为这就是现实
Because it is.
这个不行 这里缝歪了
This won't do. The seam's crooked.
拆开重新缝
Unpick it and do it again.
稳扎稳打才能赢
Slow and steady wins the race!
快点 菲力克斯 快使劲划
Come on, Felix, put your back into it, man!
芳汀 快跟上
Fantine, keep up!
快点 菲力克斯 我们已经落后了
Come on, Felix, we're getting left behind.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我只想看着你
I just want to look at you.
那我看起来美吗
Do I look very nice, then?
你美得像天使
You look like an angel.
菲尔莉特说你的话我一个字都不应该相信
Favorite says I shouldn't believe a single word you say.
当然
Of course.
她想保护你 她是个好朋友
She wants to protect you, she's a good friend.
但你知道她无需担心 芳汀
But you know she has no need to worry, Fantine.
我会完全顺着你的意思
You are the one with all the power in this situation.
我完全听你的话
I'm utterly at your mercy.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
让我来证明吧
Let me prove it.
你打算怎样证明
How are you going to prove it?
你会看到的
You'll see.
在我遇到你之前
Before I met you,
我所追寻的只有自己的快乐
I sought nothing but my own selfish pleasures.
现在 我想把我的一生奉献给你
Now I want to dedicate my life to you.
我...
You see, I'm...
我是个诗人
I'm a poet.
我希望有一天能够成名
And I hope to be famous one day.
而你将成为我的灵感源泉
And you will be my muse.
我不知道你是否了解我现在的痛苦
I wonder if you know how I'm suffering.
你会怜悯我吗 芳汀
Are you going to be merciful, Fantine?
你会同情我吗
Will you take pity on me?
我不想让你伤心
I don't want you to be sad.
所以
Then?
你承诺会对我好吗 菲力克斯
You promise you'll be good to me, Felix?
我用生命承诺
On my life.
那好吧
All right, then.
快走
Move!
他做什么了
What did he do?
他撞了我 长官
He struck me, sir!
好了 把他拖走
All right, pull him out.
跪下 人♥渣♥
On your knees, scum!
所有人 跪下
All of you, get down!
别看我 跪着别动
Don't look at me! On your knees and stay there!
规矩不能被破坏
Discipline must be maintained.
不然 文明就会崩塌
Otherwise, civilisation would collapse.
行刑队
Firing squad!
预备
Present arms!
瞄准
Take aim.
射击
Fire!
敬秩序恢复 现在大家再次清楚了自己的位置
To order restored now everyone knows their place again.
-敬国王 -敬国王
- The King. - The King!
好孩子
Good boy.
拿破仑是个恶棍
Napoleon was a scoundrel.
-他是什么 -恶棍
- What was he? - Scoundrel.
而你的爸爸
And your papa,
我很遗憾 他也是个恶棍
I'm sorry to say, is a scoundrel, too.
别这样看着我 我只是说了实话
Don't look at me like that, I speak the truth.
他有愧于他的出身
A traitor to his class.
所以他不配坐在这张餐桌边
And that is why he will never be welcome at this table.
他应该烂在牢里 或者像他的主子一样被流放
He should be rotting in prison, or in exile, like his master.
恶棍
Scoundrel.
恶棍
Scoundrel.
好孩子
Good boy!
马吕斯 这样说你父亲
You know, Marius, it gives me no pleasure
我并不开心
to speak of your father in these terms.
一个男孩本应该能尊敬自己的父亲
A boy should be able to respect his father.
没关系 你的外祖父
Never mind, your grandpapa
会给你指点人生的正道
is here to show you the right path in life.
都好了吗 好孩子
All done? Good boy.