Thanks.
你在这地方怎么生活
How do you live in this place?
就像这样
I live like this.
尽我所能 能弄点就是点
Get what I can, how I can.
我晚上会出去
I go out in the evenings
有时候我就不回来了
and sometimes don't come back at night.
你明白我说的吗
Do you know what I mean?
五法郎 一个大洋
Five francs! A shiner!
-你真是慷慨 真的给我 -真的
- You're a star! Are you sure? - I'm sure.
真是个绅士
What a gent.
谢谢你 先生 一千次的感谢
Merci, monsieur, mille fois.
再见 先生
Au revoir, monsieur.
这个已经不太新鲜了 能给我吗
This is too stale for you now. Can I have it?
谢谢
Thanks.
跟你说 那个马吕斯是个绅士
You know what? That Monsieur Marius is a gent.
我就知道那封信管用
I knew that letter was a good one.
不是你的信
It wasn't your letter that done it.
是我 我跟他说了我的故事 他可怜我
I done it. I told him my tale and he took pity on me.
他喜欢我 马吕斯先生
He likes me, Monsieur Marius.
-那他弄你了吗 -没 他不是那样的人
- Did he do you, then? - No, he's not like that.
-他的心很纯净 -过来
- He's all pure at heart. - Come here.
过来 乖孩子
Come here, there's a good girl.
-你手里是什么 -什么都没有
- What have you got in that hand? - Nothing.
-把手张开 -给你♥爸♥爸看看是什么
- Come on, open up. - Show your pa what you've got.
那不是给你的 是给我的
That was for me, not you.
手不干净的兔崽子
Thieving whelp.
你个手不干净的老东西 我恨你
You're a thieving old bugger! I hate you.
你再敢这样 我就真的要痛扁你
Any more of that and you'll really get one.
-我才不怕你 -真的
- I'm not scared of you. - Oh, yeah?
行了 你是个聪明的女孩
All right, you've been a clever girl.
但是别太得意忘形了
Just don't get above yourself.
全都是人♥渣♥
Scum, the lot of them -
整天华车锦服
swanning around in their golden coaches.
那我呢
What about me, eh?
在这肮脏的地方受罪
Suffering here in squalor.
把他找来 你能办到吗 爱潘妮和阿兹玛
Get him here. Can you do that? Eponine, Azelma?
那个老家伙和他年轻的女儿
The old fellow with the young daughter?
就是他 你说他看着比较善
Yeah, that's the one. You said he looked like a soft touch.
没有准信就别回来
And don't come back without an answer.
那些可怕的人
Those terrible men.
想想他们一定是做了多可怕的事
To think of the things they must have done
才会被这么惩罚
to be punished so.
你为什么要带我去那里呢
Why did you take me there?
是因为你生我的气吗
Was it because you were angry with me?
-你是想吓唬我吗 -不
- Did you want to frighten me? - No.
不 不 珂赛特 我
No, no, Cosette, no. I...
先生 小姐
Monsieur, Mademoiselle.
我可怜的父亲给你写一封信
My poor father has written you a letter.
请你看看 可怜可怜我们
Please read it and take pity on us.
-给我的信 -他知道你是个好人
- A letter for me? - He knows you're a kind man.
-你只有这件衣服可穿吗 -是的 先生
- You have nothing more than this to wear? - No, sir, this is it.
我知道那间房♥子
I know the house.
我们会去的 告诉你父亲我们一会就到
We'll come. Tell your father we'll be there later.
爸爸知道这个消息会很高兴的
Pa will be so happy when I tell him.
-爸爸 -什么
- Papa. - What?
我觉得我们不该去
I don't think we should go.
为什么不
Why not?
那个女孩 我对她有一种不好的感觉
That girl - I just have a bad feeling about her.
她家庭需要帮助 珂赛特 而我可以帮他们
Her family needs help, Cosette, and I can give it.
你想知道世界是什么样的
You wish to know what the world is like -
你也应该去
well, you can come too.
他们要来了
They're coming.
把火灭了 罗莎莉 你 点燃蜡烛
Douse the fire, Rosalie. You - light candles.
你 打碎个窗户
And you, break a window.
快去 用你的拳头打碎它 快去
Well, go on! Put your fist through it! Go on!
先生 先生 行行好
Monsieur, monsieur, s'il vous plait.
谢谢你 先生
Merci, monsieur.
阿兹玛
Oh, Azelma!
别哭 那只会激怒他
Don't cry. It'll only make him more angry.
不不不 恰恰相反
No, no, no, on the contrary,
恰恰相反 使劲哭
on the contrary - bawl the place down.
我们要让他看见我们的痛苦
We want him to see suffering.
你 去床上躺着 就这样 就这样
You - in bed. That's it, that's it.
好孩子 安静点
Aw, good girl, keep quiet.
去吧
Go on.
勇敢的女孩
Brave girl.
先生 小姐
Monsieur. Mademoiselle.
欢迎先生 欢迎来到寒舍
Oh, welcome, welcome, sir, to my humble abode.
还有你美丽的女儿 请进
Oh, and your charming daughter too - come on, come in.
请进
Come on.
我给你带了一些衣服 先生
I brought you some clothes, monsieur.
一些羊毛袜 毯子
Some woollen stockings, blankets.
我天使般的恩人真是慷慨大方
Oh, my angelic benefactor is more than generous.
万分感谢 好心的先生
A thousand thanks, kind sir.
不不不 我希望
No, no, no, I wish,
要是羊毛袜能付房♥租就好了
I wish woollen stockings could pay the rent,
但是谢谢您
but I thank you, with all my...
爸爸
Papa.
我知道你很可怜 先生
I see you're much to be pitied, monsieur.
法邦杜
Fabantou.
你在信上的署名不是尚弗洛吗
Did you not sign your letter Genflot?
我的名字是尚弗洛·法邦杜
My name is Genflot Fabantou.
-当然 -先生 你看
- Of course. - You see, monsieur,
我就这么一件衣裳遮身
all I have to cover myself is this chemise.
但我老婆病了 女儿又受伤了
And my wife's sick, and my daughter injured.
还有六个月的房♥租拖欠 那就是60法郎
And six months rent in arrears. That's 60 francs.
如果今晚不交 我们都要睡大街了
If it's not paid by tonight, we're all out on the street.
曾经我也是个受人尊敬的人 有一天
Once I was a respected man, and then one day,
一个男人抢走了我的女儿
a man came and stole my daughter from me.
如果我能再见到那个男人
Oh, if I could meet that man again,
我有话跟他说
I'd have something to say to him.
你知道我要说什么吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
小姐
Oh, Mademoiselle!
让你看到这些不愉快的事
It's such a shame for such as one as you to be exposed
真是惭愧啊
to such unpleasantness.
我身上有五法郎
I have five francs about me.
我敢肯定 城里有人会花更多的钱
There's people in the city that would pay a lot
只为见你一面
more than that to see you, I'm sure.
我和我女儿要回家了
I'm taking my daughter home.
先生 别忘了你的大衣
Don't forget your coat, Monsieur.
不要了,给你们了
I'm leaving it. It's yours.
今天晚上六点 我会带着60法郎再来
I'll return this evening at six o'clock with 60 francs.
尊贵的先生 我们恭候您的光临
Noble sir, we'll be expecting you.
别忘了这个
Don't forget this.
珂赛特
Cosette.
你还要回去找那个男人吗
Are you going back there to that man?
请让一下
Excuse me.
我必须回去 好让他离开我们的生活
I have to go back, to get him out of our lives.
我不会让他伤害你的
I won't let him hurt you.
-普鲁梅街 -好的 先生
- Rue Plumet. - Oui, monsieur.
你看起来好低落
Oh, you're down in the dumps.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
你带他们过来的 是吗
You brought them here, didn't you?
那个老人和那个姑娘
The old man and the girl.
是的 怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
那么你知道他们住在哪了
So you know where they live.
我不知道他们具体住在哪幢房♥子 马吕斯先生
Well, I don't know the actual house, Monsieur Marius.
但你可以帮我查清楚 是吗
But you could find out for me, couldn't you?
看情况吧 我能得到什么
Depends. What do I get?
你想要什么都行
Anything you want.
好 为了您我愿意做任何事 马吕斯先生