你父亲曾是拿破仑最英勇的上校之一
Your father was one of Napoleon's bravest colonels.
前情提要
我不认识他都是因为你
I never knew him because of you!
滚出去 我再也不想看到你
Get out! I never want to see you again!
我还没见过世面 我想自己去看
I've seen nothing of the world yet... I want to see for myself.
我想要成为共和国的公民
I want to be a citizen of the Republic,
而不是国王的臣民
not a subject of the King.
我们都会为此拼死奋战
We'll all be fighting to the death about that.
到那时你会在哪个阵营呢 朋友
What side will you be on, my friend?
-你叫什么 -珂赛特
- What's your name? - Cosette.
你可以帮我查清楚他们住在哪
You could find out where they live.
那个老人和那个姑娘
The old man and the girl.
你很喜欢的那个姑娘 看情况吧
The girl you're sweet on? Depends.
我能得到什么
What do I get?
我很确定他还活在巴黎的某处
I am convinced that he is still alive and here in Paris.
你可不想让你的漂亮女儿受伤
You wouldn't want no harm to come to your pretty daughter now...
你敢威胁我的珂赛特
You dare to threaten my Cosette?
尽管来吧
Now do your worst!
真可惜了 你错过了真正的坏人 督察
Shame you missed the real prize, Inspector.
爸爸
Papa!
只要他一日不进监 我就一日不得安宁
I shall never be at peace until he is back in chains.
通缉 冉阿让
自♥由♥ 自♥由♥
Liberte! Liberte!
自♥由♥
Liberte!
自♥由♥
悲惨世界
第五集
街上增派警力 里韦特
I want more men on the street, Rivette.
我们已经知道他在这里 就一定要找到他
Now that we know he's here, it's imperative that we find him
把他抓起来 拿大衣来
and get him into custody! Coat!
-长官 我建议 -建议什么 快说
- Sir, if I might suggest... - Suggest what? Speak out, man!
长官 我们最好还是
Surely, sir, it's more important
先处理这些线报
to respond to these intelligence reports.
工人团体公然谈论暴♥力♥革命
We've got workers' groups openly discussing violent revolution.
这周发现了三家非法生产武器的工厂
Three illegal arms factories unearthed this week.
他就在这 里韦特
He is here, Rivette.
他这么长时间一直在巴黎 嘲笑我们
He has been in Paris all this time, laughing at us.
这次他逃不掉了
Well, this time he will not get away.
恕我直言 长官 现在社会治安问题严重
With respect, sir, we're facing severe problems of public order.
我们应该把注意力放在更大的问题上
Surely our focus should be on these larger issues.
没有比他更大的问题了
There is no larger issue, man!
记住我的话
Mark my words,
你会发现 他就在每一场动♥乱♥的中心
wherever you find unrest, he will be at the very heart of it.
那我要给手下下什么命令 长官
So what orders am I to give the men, sir?
我要你们找到那个人
I want that man found,
逮捕他 把他移送法办
arrested, and brought to justice.
至于那个流氓德纳迪埃
And as for that scoundrel Thenardier...
安排他转狱到囚船里
..Go and arrange for his transfer to the prison hulks.
你就不该回去
You should never have gone back there.
那些人 他们坏透了
Those people there - they are evil.
是啊
Yes.
但我不得不去
But I had to.
我不得不回去
I had to go back.
我再也不想见到他们
I hope I never see them again.
离门远点 离远点
Step back from the gate! Back!
科黛
Corday!
-法米加斯 -在
- Famigasse! - That's me!
阿兹玛·容德雷特
Jondrette, Azelma!
爱潘妮·容德雷特
Jondrette, Eponine!
快走 姑娘们
Come on, girls, come on.
你不能走
Not you.
罗莎莉·容德雷特 好好看看你的名单
Jondrette Rosalie! Check your list! Have a look at it!
攻击警官 谋杀未遂
Assaulting a police officer with intent to murder?
别想了
I don't think so!
回去 不然有你好受
Get back or you get this!
-你们俩 出去 -妈妈
- You two, out. - Maman!
你不能把我和我女儿分开
You can't take my daughters from me.
你不能把我和我女儿分开
You can't take my daughters from me!
传言说拉马克将军已经奄奄一息
They're saying General Lamarque is dying.
他撑不过几周
He won't last more than a couple of weeks.
不过是一个命不久矣的老兵罢了
One old soldier on his last legs?
那又有什么区别
I mean, what difference does that make?
为平民说话的英雄不多
Lamarque was one of the last heroes
拉马克就是其中之一
who stood up for the common man.
大革命期间他英勇战斗
He fought in the Revolution
从那时起他就一直为我们而战
and he's been on our side ever since.
他的葬礼期间肯定会出现大规模游♥行♥
There's bound to be a huge demonstration at his funeral.
那将会是序幕
That'll be where it starts.
全巴黎的工人都聚到一起
Workers are coming out all over Paris.
他们准备好迎接新领袖了
And they are ready for new leaders.
这是我们能在历史中书写自己的时刻
This is where we can take our place in history.
我们有武器和弹♥药♥
We have arms, and we have ammunition.
如果我们能刺♥激♥军队发动攻击
If we can provoke the army to attack,
人们会愤起反抗
the people will rise up in anger.
找到你了
Found you!
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我不得不说 你看上去不怎么好
I've got to say, you're a bit of a sorry sight.
你头发里有稻草
You've got straw in your hair.
糟糕 我还特意为了你收拾了自己呢
Fiddle. And I was trying to look nice for you.
你好像见到我不开心
You don't look very pleased to see me.
如果我愿意 我能让你高兴起来
I could make you happy if I wanted to.
还记得你答应过满足我的所有要求吗
Remember you promised me anything I wanted,
只要我找到某个地址
if I found you a certain address?
我找到了
Well, I've got it.
什么
What?
一位年轻女士的住址
The address of that young lady.
-马上给我 -我能亲自带你去
- Give it to me now. - I could take you there.
向我发誓你不会告诉你父亲他们的住处
Swear to me you won't tell your father where they live.
你不用担心他 他在监狱呢
You don't have to worry about him, he's locked up in jail.
-不管怎样 快发誓 -行行行 我发誓
- All the same, swear it! - All right! I swear!
很好 现在带我去
Good. Take me there now.
你可真心急 是不是 记住你的承诺啊
Ooh, you're keen, ain't you? Remember what you promised me.
我想要什么都行
Anything I wanted.
嗯 行
Yeah. Right.
犯人呢
Where's the prisoner?
你没听说吗 他死了
Didn't you hear? He snuffed it.
我们觉得是霍乱 传播得很快
Cholera, we think. It's been spreading like wildfire.
快来 快
Come on. Quick!
我上次见他时他还好好的
He was fine the last time I saw him.
快走
Come on!
珂赛特
Cosette.
我得离开几天
I have to go away for a couple of days.
你能带我走吗
Will you take me with you?
那不安全
It wouldn't be safe.
别担心 德纳迪埃一家都在狱中
Don't worry - the Thenardiers are all in jail,
没人知道我们在这里
and no-one else knows we're here.
但你身体好了吗
But are you well enough?
好了
Yes.
我回来前都别离开屋子
Don't leave the house until I'm back.
你什么时候动身
When do you leave?
今晚
This evening.
别担心 图桑会照顾你
Don't worry. Toussaint will look after you.
真的是这里吗 你确定
This is really it? You're sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我所有的钱了 抱歉
It's all I have on me. I'm sorry.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money!
你什么也不明白吗
Don't you understand anything?
我的天
Oh, come on!
我真的很感激你
I'm really very grateful!
看守
Warder!
你就让他这么离开了
So you just let him walk out of here?
我以为他去了 长官